Love? ...Who?!

Growing Love

Since he was aware that Kai was the reason of his sudden 'sickness', Kyungsoo tried to avoid him. But Kai was his classmate, he also comes often at the cafe with Luhan so he was forced to see him. Kyungsoo discovered recently that just the sight of the boy made him feel warm but, even while knowing that, he couldn't stop looking at him. That was when he undersood he was not suffering from a simple sickness...

 

"What's wrong Kyungsoo?"

 

"...Nothing.."

 

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan were at the cafeteria, Kai and Sehun were still upstairs – for a quick meeting with their teachers about texting too much in class...

 

"Are you in love with someone?"

 

Kyungsoo almost choke on his food. "W-wh-what?!!"

 

Baekhyun nodded while chewing and turned to Luhan. "Told you so, he's totally in love."

 

Kyungsoo looked with wide eyes the two boys in front of him. He thought he was dreaming when Luhan looked like he agreed with what Baekhyun just said. With a tone that he wished pass as normal he said, "I'm not." And took another spoon of rice.

 

"Don't be like that, we're your friends, we saw how you're always deeply thinking about something, a lot more nervous also. Just tell us already. I passed by your class once, there's a lot of hot guys.." Baekhyun tapped his chin, contemplating who it can be. "So who is it?"

 

At that moment, Kyungsoo really thought that Kai was right, Baekhyun is crazy. "And why would all that means that I'm in love with someone?"

 

Baekhyun huffed. "Please, we both have boyfriend, we know how it starts, I won't tell you all the symptoms. If you think we're going to mock you, I can assure you it's not the case, we just want to help."

 

Kyungsoo shook his head and opened his mouth to say something but Luhan cut him off.

 

"Is it Kai?"

 

And Kyungsoo thanked the Lord he had nothing on his mouth because he would have choke on it really, really badly and maybe even pass out. Talking about passing out, that's exactly what he wanted to do right now.

 

Baekhyun laughed out loud. "Oh my, Luhan please," He wiped a tear out of his eyes," don't say things like that, it's not like–" When he turned to Kyungsoo and saw that he was deep red, eyes wide and most importantly, taking too much time to just say 'no', his smile faded.

 

"Kyungsoo have you heard that? Luhan is so funny...!" Baekhyun sneered nervously, "Kyungsoo?" When he saw that the boy wasn't moving but if anything, becoming redder he gasped. "No, no no no, no! no!! Kyungsoo!!! Are you insane?!! Are you- you can't- Oh my God Kyungsoo!!"

 

"Baek sit down! Baek!" Luhan eyes widened. "S-stop shaking him!" When his best friend suddenly stop and sat down, Luhan gulped because Baekhyun looked like he was not on this world anymore. He was motionless and, was he even breathing? Trying to calm the situation down he turned to face the boy in front of him, who looked quite... frightened, he coughed to attire his attention. It was useless. "...Kai is a great person."

 

"Luhan." Baekhyun's voice startled him because his tone was... serious, and it was kind of... scary. "What are you doing?"

 

Luhan swallowed. "U-uhhm, I–"

 

"Are you Kyungsoo's friend?"

 

He blinked. "Yes, yes of course."

 

"Friends help each other right?"

 

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "...Yes?" He was confused now.

 

"So why are you not helping me and Kyungsoo?"

 

"...What?"

 

"Why are you not helping me saving his life?!"

 

Luhan rolled his eyes, though he was relieved. "You're being dramatic Baek. Didn't you say you were going to help him?"

 

"Not if he's in love with–"

 

"Who is in love? Kyungsoo?"

 

They all stilled as they saw Sehun coming to their table with Kai following behind. Sehun took the sit next to Luhan, and Kai sat next to Kyungsoo. But he didn't have to put an arm around his shoulders did he?

 

Luhan watched the scene with his mouth hang open, his eyes widening as Kyungsoo became more and more pale. He looked like he was going to throw up, he thanks Kai for being so clueless and being oblivious of the state of the boy.

 

"Are you okay Kyungsoo?"

 

Luhan whirled his head towards Sehun, asking himself why his boyfriend has to see everything. Even if it was true that Kyungsoo's face was quite worrisome. And the fact that he wasn't moving, at all, was really, really not reassuring.

 

"You're kind of pale and... If I didn't know you, I'd thought the person you love is Ka–"

 

Luhan took Sehun by the neck and bring him down, stopping his words with his lips.

 

Sehun looked at his boyfriend with disbelief. "What are you doing?"

 

Luhan blinked innocently. "Kissing you?"

 

"Okay, but why–"

 

Luhan panicked, without saying anything, he took Sehun's hand and started running to the exit.

 

Kyungsoo thanked Luhan a million times, if he didn't take Sehun out of here, he would have say something that'll make the situation a lot more awkward than it is already. But the thing is, he was still feeling uneasy at Kai's arm around him, he looked at Baekhyun, pleading him to do something. When they locked eyes and the boy mouthed an 'ooh', he signed in relief, relieved that Baekhyun understood him.

 

"Ooh look at the time!" Baekhyun said, looking at an imaginary watch on his wrist. "I have to see Chanyeol!"

 

Kyungsoo gaped.

 

"Well see you guys!" With that, Baekhyun left, but not before giving him two thumbs up and a wink.

 

"Well." Kai smiled at Kyungsoo. "I think it's just the two of us."

 

And Kyungsoo swore to himself that if he didn't die today, Baekhyun and Sehun for sure will.

 

 


 

 

"Luhan!"

 

The boy finally stop running when they were outside.

 

"What's wrong? Why are you acting like this?"

 

Deciding that he wasn't going to hide that from his boyfriend – he was going to find out sooner or later anyway, Luhan turned around.

 

"Kyungsoo is in love with Kai."

 

Sehun's eyes went from confused to relieved to confused again, then wider and wider from surprise to shock.

 

"He's what?! Kyungsoo?!"

 

Luhan nodded.

 

"Do Kyungsoo?"

 

Luhan nodded again.

 

"The Kyungsoo who live just next to me?"

 

"..Yes Sehun."

 

"The Kyungsoo who–"

 

"Yes! yes! Kyungsoo! The Kyungsoo who work with you, Kai's classmate, our friend Kyungsoo!"

 

Sehun blinked, a lot, trying to register who that Kyungsoo was. When he finally understood, he said,

 

"And by Kai you mean..."

 

Luhan facepalmed. "Let's talk about this later, okay? Let's go eat somewhere."

 

"Why? Are we not returning to the cafeteria?"

 

Luhan took Sehun's hand and started walking. "Baekhyun just send me a message telling me to in no case, return there."

 

Sehun sighed. "Is Baekhyun on his way to plan something to get them together?"

 

"...He was not that "happy" to hear it at first but, I think he finds it fun to create new couples, even if Kai is one of the two persons..."

 

Luhan knew that he could count on Baekhyun, the reason Sehun's hand is on his own is thanks to all his help after all. But at the same time... It was Baekhyun, so he couldn't help but feel a little scared about what he had in mind.

 

 


 

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"To the beach! Since the vacations are coming, we'll spend some time together. You can all thank me now."

 

"What about the money?" Sehun asked.

 

"I took care of everything! The rooms are already reserved, don't worry for this. You can thank me now."

 

"How?" Kai asked.

 

Baekhyun frowned. "Because I'm awesome and I paid, even for you, now thank me!"

 

"Doesn't Chanyeol's mother own a hotel next to the beach? He goes there for free if I remember correctly."

 

Baekhyun's loud gasp was muffled by Kai's laughter, "Hahaha!! Thanks Chanyeol!" He grinned.

 

After seeing Baekhyun's face turning deep red, running after Kai (still laughing) out of the school, Luhan blinked at Sehun. "Did I say something wrong?"

 

Sehun laughed at how cute his boyfriend looked when he was unaware that what he said may be the reason of Kai's last day on Earth.

 

"No, no you didn't."

 

 

 



I'm back with Luhan spam:
Also, Suho and Changmin are seriously pretty.. ;o;
let's not talk about Kyuhyun...
Okay I'm done, see you!