Enjoy it!~

He fell for her fake identity..

IU shared a glanced at Luhan for a slight moment and back at the TV. Which left an empty dull atmosphere. The rain outside starting to pour heavier and heavier, IU looked at it.

Luhan shared a glanced with IU for a slight moment. He felt differnet, because if Luhan wants to date a girl, he will have it his way, but this time, is the complete contrast. He dosen't want to force her nor threatening her. What he want is a girl, who will truly say YES... Was it too much to ask for?

IU looked back at Luhan in a unusal way of looking she ever gave to Luhan, ''Sorry but I think we needed more time...'' said IU, wrapping her slender arms around her legs, and crumbled inside her clothes. As soon as Luhan heard, he faked a smile and nodded, ''But I have 5 request,'' IU rotate to Luhan and sat infront of him as she shown five fingers, ''If you finished it before the singing concert we will date and the 3 task it's easy..'' 

''But it's not fair..'' Luhan pouted, sounding as if he's a little boy, wrapping his arms around his legs, like IU did,

IU felt as if the first request need to be announced, 'What's not fair?'' IU soothed, un-wrapping her legs and sat crossed legs,

''Because you have 3 request, which it's unfair, I needed to have 3 request to date a girl?!!'' Luhan blurted, un-wrapped his legs too and sat crossed legs, just like IU did..

IU felt a bit unease how Luhan seems as if he copies what she does, ''That's up to you.'' IU ended, bring her first piny promised with him.

 ''Fine fine fine. I will finished them. But in the mean time don't date other guys!'' Luhan warned, as IU offered a pinky promise. He then got up and finished the final touch of his special made congee out in a bowl, ''Try.'' He handed her a spoon. IU took the first spoonful, and gave him a thumbs up at his caring congee.

The rain outside got heavier and heavier, lighting starts smashing, and the moon became darker and darker, stars was almost gone and IU became nervous. But IU pretened nothing happened, ''It's rain heavier tonight, right?'' Luhan spoke, trying to start a conversation. IU glanced at it and nodded, ''God kno-'' as Luhan started speaking, a thunder strike down at IU's garden along with it's fellow sound. The electric broke down. A sudden dark closed IU's visions. IU got shocked and automatically jumped on Luhan as Luhan was shock with her sudden skin-ship, ''If you want to skin-ship me just ask, why pretending as if you're scare of thunder?'' Luhan joked, soothing IU's back. Somehow, his sweater starting to feel wet, he stopped laughing and stay in silence, a little squeals was sobbing, and IU's embraced got tighter. ''Are you okay?'' Luhan asked, didn't wanting her hugs to leave but as a boyfriend is what he should do, right? Though IU's hand grabbed the back fabric, Luhan could felt shiver from her.. ''I would be here for 24/7...'' He whispered..

~Are she for real?~

he thought, her back gently and hoped it will soften her down..

The hugging went longer than Luhan expected and by the time he realized, it's a bit odd that they are both in this state for that long. So he gentley hold on her shoulder and pull her away, and that's when he realized it, she already fell asleep. He decided it to lift her back upstairs into her bed. Luhan rested her and him-self on the bed together, ''Sleep safe tonight...Kim. In.Uee'' he whispered...

Next morning when she got up, she found out that Luhan on her bed(again) but this time hugging her. She looked up at him and pull his cheeks as lightly as she could, but that only causes Luhan to smothering his nose in her clothes more deeply, ''Seriously?'' She chuckle and end up finding her-self happier than before..

~God, you made me fall for this one even more harder...But let's him tamed the 3 task~

she thought, stopped the happiness before she knows that there will be no returns.

The sunshine shone throush her windows and curtins as if the shawdow at the back of Luhan, reflected him as her angel. She softly, smiled at his face, ''I wish you will wake up to the nightmares that I will be bringing you..'' She soothed at him. Couple of minutes later, the house bell rang and both woke up back to the reality. 

Luhan woke up threadfully, ''You'll stay in bed. I'll get it.'' he murmured and walked as if he just woke up in a hangover. He was. In his sweet dreams and bed with IU. ''Coming~'' He said loudly, reaching for the door.

An old man stood outside of the door. You could tell that he is old with thise restless wrinkle scaring his face, and baby grey hair starts appearing, ''Master!'' His butler greeted and bow, ''Here's your clothes and things you told me to bring.'' His butler smiled, 

''Thanks butler Fu.'' Luhan thanked the old man, as he bowed back to his master and the door closes in his face.

IU walking drowsily down the stairs, ''What is it?'' she asked doing a stretched,

''Just my clothes..'' Luhan said, walking in the dining room and sat on the bean bags.

IU followered, ''How long do you think you will stay?!'' IU asked as if she was so shock,staring at how happy he is to unpack his own stuff,

''When noona is comin' back.'' Luhan beamed, ''I promise to keep you safe.''

IU sat on the sofa with the same position that she sat yesterday, ''Take this of me..'' IU commanded pointing at her bandages on her head,

Luhan sat next to IU and crossed his legs facing her, ''It's was pouring with blood yesterday. I helped you wrap it. Aren't I a caring friend?'' He laughed at him self, patting his chest to show manliness. But all she could show is a fake smile, which Luhan obvisiously could tell. Luhan un-wrapped the bandage and put it in the nearest bin, which was next to him. IU quickly ran up stairs as soon as Luhan unfold it, ''Ya, where you're going?!'' Luhan asked running after IU. As IU checked in the mirror of her almost healed wound.

~This is nothing... The french one was even wrost... A butterfly knife stabbed in my head...~

She thought, brushing her teeths,

Luhan stamping the last stair step, ''Do you wanna go some where? Anywhere you want to.'' He planned, IU shook her head, can't think much of it. ''I do.'' Luhan grinned and went back to her room and got out a outfit(IU's) and brought back to her in te toilet, ''Wear this and go on a date with me!~''Luhan with a sly smile, ''I like your taste.'' 

~I didn't pick it...~

She thought, remembering in Chapter 5 that InNa picked her an outfit of the white tighten t-shirt and a skinny pair of jeans and some jewellery..

She raised her thumbs up and 'smiled', watching Luhan waddle out of her sight..

~Honestly? Lee JiEun...You and him can't be real...~

She sigh, applying make-up for her day out...

Luhan POV:

''Ta dah~'' I welcomed her to our companie's amusement park, ''We could play anything you want!'' I beamed, expecting her to go so cute about it, but instead, she spoke, ''Roller-coaster.'' and walked away by her-self. What? I stood there. She turned around and rolled her head back, ''I want skin-ship!'' I shouted, at her, as she brings her hand out in a handshake gesture, ''Hand hand~'' she spoke cutely. I ran to her and held it, ''Good dog~'' she patted my head, and guickly shoot it off, ''Tame those 3 wishes before you get to hold my hand as you wish! But know if I want to than I could.'' she smiled at me and continue walking, I glared at her when she was not looking, ''What do you meant by a 'Good Dog'?'' I questioned her, ''Don't you find Dogs cute?'' She asked me back, but I didn't reply knowing that she will win again..

IU POV:

~He thought that I meant it's a nice way. But really he just obey my orders! Muahahaha'~

We both hopped on the roller coaster and be excited, but I think Luhan is scare of it, because he never smiled during it, infact the only time he smiled was when we got of off and then I choice to ride the water one. I loved rollercoaster since I was young. I could ride it all the time, but there will be no more fun right? Personally I don't have a choice of being the country's spy but I had the choice of enjoying things I want and like! I always wanted to go on a amusement park, so today I could really enjoy today in a Korea amusement park! We finally get to go on the wet one but this time is single VS. single, which meant one of us get's one and the other can go around with the water guns shooting them. We(He) decided that I'll go first because, he pointed me first. When I got on, I held tight on the handle and let the water float me down the lane. ''IU!'' he shouted, pointing a gun on my face. ''NO NO NO LUHAN!!'', bam! he shooted, also that gun was with the longest water time, ''You're dead when you're going one.'' I screamed in my head. And guess what? Sooner or later, there's his time for KARMA!! I got full of little friends to help me. I eagled eyes him when he got on and when he stood in my zone, he's dead. ''3...2...1...'' I mumbled, ''ATTACK!'', everyone was attacking the same target. A pair of arms wrapped behind me, ''HUG!'' it spoke. I turned and found Luhan, ''Luhan?! But-'' I pointed at the target and found out that it's was someone else replacing him, ''Bastard!'' I shook him off and stomped away.. ''IU~~'' he pouted, for some I can't help but grinning at him. 

I had a phone day toturing him with heights and speed but he know how to slowly killing me with his so-called, innocence along with the haunted house. He's like white feather...Gently tickling my heart... Sofly whisper in my ears with the voice of the angel... Smile from the sunshine...

Luhan POV:

We brought little cat ears and I was so not up for those little things but she could make wear them around my own amusment park. I hate roller-coaster! Just anything which involves with speed and heights! I don't excatly afraid of speed, because I own alot of fast motor-cycle but heights... is really not my thing... When we walked in the haunted house, I expect her to squeal and softly whinched at her scared she is...but no.. She didn't infact left me behind in the haunted house and walked straight out missing almost each one of the 'ghost' like Xiumin did! Whilst I ran and kept sceaming until I got back out. I looked around and can't find IU. ''Oh there you are.'' her voice spoke stepping out-side of the haunted exit, ''Aren't you not scare?!'' I spoke, between my breaths. ''Compare this to England. Is nothing~'' She left those words spinning in my head. That sentence hurts, the person who came up with these scary stuff, also those actors, and my company's and mine PRIDE!

At the end of the park, I took her to Frankie and Benny! You see, I did some reserch and found out that in Korea has Frankie and Benny too. And I was like, I'm taking her there!~ We both asked for balcony seats since the wind is soft today. ''Steak with chips please, 50% rare, please.'' She ordered, giving her main menus to the staff, ''Mixed Grill please~'' I ordered. I know I won't be able to finish it but I will act manly infront of her. Our starters arrived, chicken wings, calamri, amazing skins for one... IU ate a lot! But you can't tell that she eats a lot! It's was nice seeing her laughed and smiled alot today. 

You could say that we are dating

Or

We're just close friends...

Even thought she rejected me...If I know there's a chance I will take it!~~


An up up'date'!!!

You see what I did there^^

This chapter didnt took me long..

And I was going to post it yesterday but I was like...

I'M TOO TIRE!

But really... 

I went out with my friends to amusement park and FRANKIE AND BENNY!!

So I decide it to changed my WHOLE chapter(because I was so up to these type of things!)

BUT lastly, I neeeeeeed more SUBBYS(T.T) also COMMENT and UPVOTE!

BECAUSE YOU KNOW I FRICKIN' LOVED THEM!!!~~~

Sorry if I made the wrong twist..

~Lemonable Xxx