Noona?!

He fell for her fake identity..

In French, IU and Luhan didn't sat together- infact, they sat 3 seat away from eachother. For IU it was a good thing, but for Luhan it was a bad thing. A woman with a blue shirt and denim jeans came in, to the class,

She went to her desk and put the books down on the table and clapped her hands for attention, she looked up and greet, ''Good morning cla-'' she pause, ''Luhan?!'' She gasped covering up . The teacher knew that, that boy is Luhan bt why is he in the class? Especially, French?. Luhan looked at the teacher deadly, ''What do you mean Miss Henry? I was been in French- aren't I?'' Luhan asked. Luhan have to act as if he is not a bad person. He wanted to be seem like those type of boys who would go to lesson and have good grades. ''Kim InUee?'' the teacher spoke, looking around IU stood up greeted, ''Bonjour, j'appelle, IU.''. Miss Henry looked suprise, ''Bienvenue sur mon cours de français. J'apelle, Madam Henry.'', smiling at IU, ''Merci~'' IU sat down. During the indroctution, everyone stared and shock how fluent IU is in French. And of course Luhan was amazed but also that means in order to be on the same level as IU. As JiEun, grew up in England, obvisously she get to have the advantage to learn French.

After French was ended. Luhan and IU both walked down the corridoor, ''Are you free after school?'' Luhan asked, holding his back-pack strap tightly, hoping she'll say 'yes'. 

IU shoke her head, ''No,''. Luhan was disappionted. They both chit-chat and walked down the entry steps and on to the huge pathways. Down aton to the golden gate, where Yoo InNa was waiting with a mini red dress and pair of black high heels. Yoo InNa waved at IU for her attention, ''There's my cousin. Bai'' IU spoked ending the conversation that they were talking about, ''I-NOONA!'' Luhan shouted at Yoo InNa. IU looked at InNa, ''Noona?'' she tilted her head, ''Yea! She's my Cousin's se-, no, I meant co-worker!'' Luhan exclaimed, waving back at Yoo InNa.

Yoo InNa walked greifly towards them, ''Well hello there, Luhan, nice to see you again~'' she greeted, smiling at him. IU could tell that's a fake one, she stared at them two, because somehow the staring between them got so much intense going on and nothing seems like they can break it. IU looked around as everyong seem like they had pay attention for it.

''Luhan you got bird poo in your head...'' IU told him pointing at his head, ''Could you not feel it?'' She asked him. He then guickly touch his head for it. ''InNa let go~ See you tomorrow.'', IU took the chance and left with InNa, ''Wait there no b-YA!''Luhan shouted outside of the gate which got everyone staring again. 

IU POV:

I got to pranked him other-wise he and Unnie will kept on staring which will draws more attention everyone staring, ''So how's today?'' she asked checking at her phone and saw message, she ignored it and shoved but in her bag, Iu knew that InNa is in the worst mood ever.

IU brought her hand up, stretching each fingers, ''Elaine, the philipina, my new friend.'' She bended her thumb down, ''I impressed my French teacher-'' she put down her insect finger.

InNa looked at her and cut IU's sentence, ''Of course that you will be in french. You used to work with those french agents.'', raising her brows at IU as she grinned happily.

''Ooo!'' IU brusted, and stopped walking, ''Unnie!'' InNa turned to her, IU starting to walk, ''I first refused to make friends with Luhan or EXO. But I didn't want to because he made people call him, 'Boss'. He is so... Full of him-self..'' IU ignorantly spoke, and sighed, playing with her school tie,

Yoo InNa heard the sighing and gave her a glare, ''Why sighing?'', and then he looked back at the street,

IU took a deep breath and drop playing with her tie, ''Because...'', she looked up,

''Oh spill it.'' Yoo InNa stated and rolling her eyes back at the sun,

IU looked down at the shadow, ''Well, out of all the people I watch why him?' IU was be careful of how she spoke in her sentence just incase people might over heard their conversation, ''I meant, why couldn't I work as something else? Like YOU!'' She exclaimed her 'YOU' tone, ''I would rather be something like a...Office Lady?... I don't know... Just not something like this...'' IU announced, getting on the front seat of the car at InNa's mini cooper.

''Well that our life...'' InNa muttered, switching on the car engine. InNa drove to the 63 building. IU gazed at the tower. The tower reflected the woken up sun lights which is gleaming down at IU's eyes. InNa guide her in to the building, ''Buy whatever you like. We will claim it at Agent's budget.'' InNa explian and handed her a golden card, ''Swipe anything and it's your's.'' she continued, pulling her phone out, still ignoring the messages.

IU scanned down to River Island, ''Woahhh~ They have it in South Korea too? Woahhhh~'' IU gasped. InNa sat in the shoe area as IU went around everywhere and picked out clothes that she might buy. She went in the fitting room and see if it's fits. She came out wearing a long red dress and a white shirt and a pair of sneakers. ''I didn't know that you are a granny..'' InNa complained and pointed back to the fitting room, hinting, 'you're ain't wearing/buying that,'. Soon after, IU came out with a sweatpant and a t-shirt saying, 'YOLO' with a jacket, ''Did you just came from 2012 with the 'yolo'?'' InNa asked, pointing up and down at IU, she huffed her-self. IU sighed, ''There's nothing..'',

InNa turned and pulled a face, ''There's nothing?'' she asked as IU nodded shamefully. InNa stride angrily down to the denim area. She pulled down a short with couple of scrathes and picked out a white sweater and a pair of cowboys boot, and then picked out a big looped earing and couple of 'rings' ''One set.'' she fling it to IU, who is able to catch it. InNa grabbed a tank top which it's with a per of gun on it, and a pair of eygpt theme short and a kimono cardigan. IU looked at her-self with the tanktop infront of her, ''No..'', InNa found a pair of triangle golden earring with a cheetah braclet, ''Another set,''. InNa tapped on her lips and smiled at the cute little kitten belly top along with a pastle blue and pink skinny jeans, in addition with a yellow waterpoof jacket, ''oooo~'' InNa grinned, and reached out a white tighten t-shirt, ''Tuck the t-shirt in when you wear your jean,''.

They both walked to the pay desk, and paid the many with the golden mastercard, the the counter girl gasped at the card, which is a unlimted card, which meant this card could only own by millionaires. 

IU POV:

When we walked to the counter the girl didn't even give us a smie or a greet either but as soon as Unnie hands her the card she automatically treated us with VIP service.

''Your furniture has been picked and it will be arriving tomorrow since you don't have school tomorrow you will be waiting for the delivery.'' Unnie told me looking forward, ''Luhan is not our target, he is just one of the keys to get into Lu's house. So don't spend to much time on him.'' she stated looking throught her phone for the hundered time. 

''Unnie who is it?'' I asked trying to not sound really curious,

''Aaron Yan, Luhan's cousin-He is the guy who I slept with this morning.'' She announced. We both walked round the mall and brought a few more things and when we were planning to leave, ''INUEE!!'' someone shouted behind us, I turned to face the sounds, Luhan... Wait LUHAN? Where the is he here?!

 


An long time no post UPDATE!~

Sorry if I didn't post as quick as I was before..

Is because my laptop has to be recover, I loose all of the storylines, which meant all the chapter I have breifley wrote has been delete,

Well done to myself!~

Thankyou for the story commets~

I was really happy to read it and seeing that all of you are looking forward to each of my update,

Make sure to Upvote, subs, and more comments!!~~

 

-LemonableXxx