Expect the unexpected...

He fell for her fake identity..

In slow motions, everyone's face was priceless. A price that nobody wants to pay. Nor a price that we could ask for a refund of time. IU immediately ran out of GOT7's guard, towards the dead soul. She rested Tao's head in her warm embrace. 

"I am so sorry..'' She whispered. Without a missing second her eye's tears beginning raced against each other, like an unbeatable race. Her facial skin was damp with her sadness. The average man, YongGuk caught the action between EXO and GOT7 atmosphere. The envious. The sadness. The past. The jealousies. The boy opened his mouth and spoke his thought "D'awww look at these-'', "Shut up.", The sorrow face muttered towards the already dead soul. Her tones were not the unusual tone. People was right. A person owned so many sides that not all of them have shown before, "Ugh, but really-","I said. Shut. Up." She spoke. Her left-wet wrinkled hand Tao's face and covered his eyes with her warm palm. "Everything is okay now..'' She muttered back at the dead soul. Her hand travelled along the fresh blood from the veins towards the dead's hand, she retrieves that item. "Eww, I don't know who the you think you're talking to!!!'', YongGuk screamed at IU. The rain was lighter, however, the coward sun still hidden itself behind the Jack Frost grey.

IU lifted all her energies up and stood strong against the force of the earth. She dragged her footsteps like a bear, who dragged his own prey to his own home. No one could see her face. Her eyes darkened as the darkness open it's treasure door. A door to the black hole. Her fringe covered her face perfectly. All she could hear was not how YoungGuk thought IU was cocky. Nor, instructions that being delivered by her 'side'. "Did your 'daddy'(as in +18)Lu have not told you-" The voice irritated her mind now. Her drowsy arm lifts up in the mid air. The trigger was pointed at YoungGuk. "Shut. Up. Or I will pull it.", She warned, with the dead voice of her. YoungGuk still decided to ignore her words.

"You wouldn't even dare, be-" 

She did it

She pulled it.

Directly at his leg.

Nothing moved. Nothing made a sound. No lungs can breathe. That moment when everything finally rested in peace. Rain stopped. Sunbeams are shown in the spotlight.

Her aimed targeted at the rest of her enemies. 

Those legs ran fast. The fastest speed anyone can witness. Luhan's reaction was just confounded at JiEun's action. "I will let you live. But I want you to suffer at your own karma.", she spoke letting her last breath before she collapsed on the muddy floor. Luhan ran to her and let her use him as a support. She softly placed her hand on his cheek, "Luhan...", she muttered as a tear dropped again, "Go...", she advised him. "No I won't...", Luhan told her clear and straight. At this very moment, an army of footsteps runs towards them, loud and clear. "GO! ALL OF YOU", Luhan screamed at his EXOs. Some of them hesitated, but more mature ones grabbed the indecisive ones and legged it. 

"You too...", JiEun spoke, his cheek for the last time, trying to smile at him. "No, I won't.", Luhan replied her, using a soothing tone. "But- They will come for you...", she told him, hoping that he would run and leave her. Maybe it is easier that way. 

The two shared a moment with each other.

Just by themselves. 

They both smiled at each other.

The ray of sunlight shone through the gap.

The army has arrived.

"Goodbye."

 

 


So how do you feel about it? (I know is short TnT)

There is two version of the chapter...

Different chapter leave a different ending...

But those ending may determine two different 'future sequel'...

-CupuBoo xx