What if?

He fell for her fake identity..

~A week later also the week for their music competation~

IU looked flustered and looking around the classroom as she caught Luhan ''Ugh! Luhan is such a !'' IU whisper out loud, during music. 

Elaine looked at the same direction and said, ''Good Luck.'' With no energy inside of her, what-so-ever.

''Such a cataclysmic life that I'am living right now.'' IU complained, not trying to sound like a widow.

This week has been the same nothing happened(in school). Luhan kept a small conversation with IU. But most of the time IU was a one word answer. She knew that, she was no where near to succeed her so-call, 'mission'. Sometimes she looked at Luhan and thought, 'In order to not get hurt is to die...' She knew that she is already into him, which on a level of danger. If she not going to leave she'll defintely going to get wreck by his love, it's hurt knowing that she'll get hurt but not allowing to quit. Luhan on the other hand, trying to keep the distance with IU and yet not letting it to fall apart with the time-zone. IU is like a lightening and Luhan is like a camera trying to capture the lighting but he's always late. The wars between the gangs have just started. But something else happened that EXO or any other gang have never expected, Got7.

~~~~~~~~~

The other day in form:

A boy with fair dark-ish hair greeted, ''Hi, I am your, Jackson nice to meet you.'' he grinned as he bowed with his cape off and putted back on it. As he looked back up he gave a little wink at IU's directions.

~Oh...My...Gawd...The ?!~

IU thought,

''I'am Kim YuGyeom, Korean but raise in England~'' He smiled and gave a little wave. Everyone welcomed them. Boys was like damn it. And Girls was like a Winnie the Pool drowning in his sweet lovable honey. 

IU leaned next to Mark and hissed, ''You might as well just bring the whole GOT7 in this school!!'' glaring at Jackson and YuGyeom, who was told where they are sitting.

''Just call him 'immigrate bird'!'' Mark shouted from the back of the classroom, as Mrs Richardson gave him a deadly glare. IU looked at YuGyeom face as it turns BRIGHT RED which made IU burst in to laughter, ''Mark don't be rude. And IU calm down.'' She command as IU tries to held in her laughters. 

Mark wait until IU was calm then asked, ''How did you know?!'' Mark was 'shock' at how IU could guess the truth. Elaine leaned forward and asked, ''YOU KNOW THESE TOO?!'' with a 'unbelieveable' tone inside her voice. All IU could do is nod.

''It's seems like the exchangers are ruling the school,'' Luhan coughed as IU could heard it. IU knew that Luhan will say something to like that so she was preparing for it.

Yes. GOT7 is here to help IU. IU was basically grew up with GOT7. And obviously the head-quarters wanting this to complete as soon as possible. YuGyeom actually grew up in South Korea with D.O but then he was told that his real parent is in England so he moved into England with his real parent at the age of ten. And now he is 18, so is good to use him to get closer with EXO. And clearly he is the technician in the group. Others are just fighters. 

During Lunch-time, GOT7, IU and Elaine had lunch together. IU looked around hoping to see a glance of Luhan but he wasn't there nor EXO.

''Why are you kept looking around?'' JB asked, as everyone given the attentions. IU looked back disappointly down at her dinner. Elaine cleared her thorat, ''Why do you still looking for him? You know he won't talk to you anymore.'', spoke effortlessly,''Who?'' Jackson asked, all of the sudden, ''Nobody.'' IU replied as Mark gave a little gesture to tell who they are talking about, ''Lay is a bastard and he's friend with Luhan.'' Elaine uttered down her breath, ''Who's Lay? why hate him?'' JR.asked continue eating his lunchElaine looked up flusterley and pointing at a ramdom direction whilst she's trying to finish her mouthful. IU began to shake her head as she knows the Elaine is going to whinch about Lay and then she's going to be in a bad mood for the whole afternoon! So IU took Elaine away from GOT7 and brought her outside to the benches.

Got7 was shock for a moment as Mark starts talking, ''So Nobody means Mr.T?'' Jackson qestioned Mark, as he nodded.YuGyeom looked up to them and said, ''How are we going to help IU?'' using his chopstick and trying to point at IU who they can clearly see outside from the cafeteria to the benches.''Fit in the 'crowd'.'' Youngjae answered to YuGyeom, ''I have already set them up.'' Youngjae sly a smirked, as everyone in GOT7 began to understood what YoungJae meant.

  • Outside of the cafeteria to the benches. There's just Elaine and IU having a normal conversation, a honest heart-to-heart chat.
  • ''IU, do you like Luhan?'' 
  • IU looked up at the trees thinking the same thing, ''I,'' she began, ''I don't know...I meant it can't be a love. Right?''
  • ''Why can't be a love?'' Elaine confused. She obvisously dosen't know how hard it is for IU to fall for someone because she have never stood on the same postion as IU. 
  • ''He's not going to fall for me as I fall for him. Right?''
  • ''. Have you seen the way he looked at you the past days? And have you seen the smiles you gave whenever you see him?'' Elaine honestly questioned IU. The both began to thinked harder and harder to the same thing. It's even wrost if Luhan have actually fell for IU as IU fell for him. That's meant tht IU would defintly have to break his heart. Yes? What if beause of this love Luhan afraid to love again?
  • ''I can't be fallen for him...'' IU spoke underneath those greeting green trees,
  • ''Why?'' was asked, as the leaves began to shimmer down on to the solid, waving elegantly down on to the benches too..

Luhan's POV:

We are in our basement again after school. We couldn't get Tasty by our side nor 2PM and 2AM. Tastly in vacational and 2PM and 2AM is stucking in the middle. They said that they don't want to help either one of the sides. Wars was slowly started. We need atleast one more group to help us and if we don't, we'll have to put the rest of EXO in which I am aviod having this situation. 

  • Taeyeon said she'll break up with Baekhyun if he ever ended up in the hospital, again. Baekhyun said it was fine and that Taeyeon was only scarring him but I still don't want them to break up, knowing that Baekhyun really love this girl.
  • D.O will be controlling the technician also he can't fight.
  • Suho is not strong enough to fight..

And the rest of us was capable enough to fight but I really want us to stay out as much as possible. 

''Hyung!'' Lay called, ''There is someone outside from our school and said that they want to discuss something with us.'' 

''Let them in.'' D.O commanded, ''I ask them to come.''

Chen brought them in. One by one lining up at next to the entry as the whole EXO began to stood up cautiously next to one and others,

''These are GOT7 and they are our new allies that I manage to recruit.'' D.O explained proudly. ''Oh yes the...Ummm.. the NEW EXCHANGERS!'' Lay said sarcasticlly. ''What could we do to repay you?'' I asked, stepping out of the crowds, showing I AM the leader. I AM the only that could decide who to work with ''Nothing.'' YuGyeom replied sharply without a second thought in his head, ''I was close with D.O and I heard that you's needs help for fights.'', 'Basically wanting others to be aware of 'Got7'?'' Chen spoke as Jackson could figure his voice of tone teasingly. ''It's fine if you don't out help.'', Jackson grinned at Chen as Chen's temper is ticking up higher and higher.

D.O stepped back in and began, ''We do need their help.'' he paused, ''Each one of them have a strong material background. The only one that is pofessional at material art is Tao and Luhan aren't even on the level..'' D.O straightforward spoke, I glared at D.O. How dare he thoink he could speak that honest to them about me...''Also I need an extra person to help and YuGyeom is on my level.'' 

I walked to JB seemingly that he's the leader, ''I hope that we could work well together.'' as I offered a handshake, ''Same.'' JB smiled and shoke his hand. They get hurt better than any one of us getting hurt. I turned back to EXO and spoke, ''I hope we could work well with Got7.'' I 'smiled' as I stole a glanced at Mark as he was texting away.

  • Back at IU's home. Yoo InNa was home early.
  • ''Unnie, What if I am actually fallen for Luhan?'' IU asked, all of the sudden as she help InNa to prepared dinner,
  • InNa looked at her shockingly, ''Oh no no.. You ain't are you?'' 
  • ''I don't know...''
  • "I don't want you to give your heart in to the enemies... I was once on your postion and I fell in love with my target... But I have to arrest him and after we did...''InNa began to stopped talking and swallowed to saliva, ''He was crime for a serious charge and I have been asking to vist him...But he rejected me... I loved him so much...''
  • IU could felt that InNa was once in the same shoe as her, ''We got to remember the cat and the mice. Right?'' She asked as Unnie replied her.

I can't love him and he can't love me forever...