'School'.

He fell for her fake identity..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTICE!!!:

I live in England so I don't know South Korea Education grades or system...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU POV:

~Where am I?~

~Oh I am in South Korea... Sigh such a tire time. I should have a least 4 hours of sleep...~

This morning I was definitley unwillingly to be woken up. I headed down-stairs to see if Unnie(In Na) was there.

  • She was.
  • With a man.
  • .
  • On the sofa.

They both then woken up... I guess my footsteps woke them. The man stood up proudly..

  • I saw it...
  • That thing...

I turned around straight away and headed towards the kitchen and made my-self some breakfast.

''You know we got Kimchi in the fridge...'' Unnie's voice interrupted me. I turned around and there she is, in a bikni body, only with her pants and bra on. 

''Oh I don't like to eat cold spice in the early morning.'' I shoot her off and when I was about to go back up-stairs I heard, ''We can try next time..'', the man spoke, who squeezed InNa's bum. I didn't react on the outside but I was dying to kill him. As soon as he left I swung around and storm downstair, ''LIKE SERIOUSLEY? ? WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH HIM?!'' 

''Lu's closest assisstance..'' InNa spoke, I guessed it was to return for my 'Anger-unleashed-management'... 

''Oh,'' I replied her, felt a bit guility because she might only have with him so that she could get value information in the future. I asked her if she want to have breakfast with me but she said that the postion they had last night hurts her back...So she went back up-stairs and got change and came straight back down with a COMPLETELY COMPELETELY differnet looks from what she had on the day she picked me up or this morning. She wore a navy-baby blue tight dress and with a pair of Red heels, along with her black blazer and a princess-like purse. And a simple-winged-out-cat-liner.

''You looked differnet today...'' I spoke to her, getting my bags ready for the new school.

''Of-course, I can't look bad because I am your cousin, Yoo InNa.'' She announced holdering my shoulder for surpport to fix her shoe, ''You are Lee JiEun and I'm Yoo InNa however I remain the same because that just how I work...'' She looked at me blankly as if she was just waiting for me, ''Hurry up!'' She rushed me. End up making me running up and down the stair case, ''You done?''

''No. I can't find my uniform...'' I spoke while I was running down the stairs again,

Yoo InNa rolled her eyes and groaned, ''It's in your new school. You'll get change in there.'' putting her phone in her purse

''Done!''

So we both went out of the house. In the garage there was one of those japeneese parking lift, where you rotate it, it's spines on a differnet space. I was super amazed by it. Probably because you will never see these type of things in London or even England. Anyway, she picked a red mini cooper and drove to my school. Outside of my school, there was a gate with a palace-looking building there, which also have a huge bell on the top.

''Let's go.'' She told me and led me the way in to school. Pass the gate there was a long pathway until we could actually enters in the school. On my right handside there was a bunch of girls doing art and messing around. Painting paints on each-other, chasing around and- ''Ya,'' InNa called taping my shoulder to get my attention.

''Yea?'' I replied her. I felt happy and excited about this whole 'fake identity' thing but it's a real mission. 

''Just a reminder. You are suppose to be dating him and get close to him. It's shouldn't be hard. Afterwards, we get what we want and if he wants ... give it... because that how we get things done in time...'' She looked regretfully, her footstep began to move forwards and towards the main entrance again, I followed, ''IU, don't get to stuck in with you and him. Keep a distance, and you will get less hurt...'' She told me stopping on the first stairs, it's was a moment of silence, she looked up at the tall golden bell until she broke it(the silence), ''This is your school now,'' She looked up at the bell once more, back to me. As we both starting to walk and apporched the school. 

When we open the door things was completely differnet from what I expect. Most of the decoration and it wasn't a typical fairytale-fantasies theme. It's more British and royal in there, unlike in England, simple and easy. Everything in there seems like it's really technique.

As I was scanning around, a woman wearing a office set greeting us, ''Hello, my name is Mrs, Patrick. The head teacher of Ganganm High'', offering a handshake. Unnie handshake her and smiled, ''Hi I'am Kim InUee's gurdian, Yoo InNa. Nice to meet you.'', and then she looked straight at me, ''Well, I hope she will settle well in her last three months of Gangnam High.'',

Mrs Patrick looked at me and beamed, ''Oh she will, no worry. Anyway my assisstant, Miss Pete's will take you to get change in our uniform.'' She put an hand gesture showing me that I should walk that way. I waved Yoo InNa a goodbye as I am readying to walk out of her sight. Up the coming staircase there was, 'Changing Room' being labeled. Miss Pete swung the door open and in the room there was a set of uniform laid on the sofa and couple of curtains which I assume that you could get change in there. ''InUee please get change in your uniform.'' She smiled whilst clsoing the door. I brought the set of uniform with in and enter under the curtains, ''You know, it's was a shock that you enter in our school... Like, recently Luhan from the Lu's came to our school...'' she spoke.

My eyes lit up, once I heard his name, ''Luhan?'', I asked behind the bright red curtains,

~Gosh, how on earth could you wear these type of skirt, goddamnit~

I thought, 

''Yeah, Luhan. He's the head of EXO.'' She stated,

I looked up to the light, hoping I could fit in to this mini skirt, ''EXO?'' I asked,

''Yes, EXO. Basically 12 boys, thinking that is alright to bully other students...''

Once I heard the word 'bully' I snatch the curtain open and didn't thought about was I fully clothed on, ''And the teacher didn't stop them?''

The woman looked back up at me, ''Woahh~ You look really nice in uniforms. I wonder what you will look like when you wear a police uniform...'', my eyes shot wide open, ''Just kidding...'' she joked. My heart shakes a little when I thought that she meant it for real. She told me what lessons I have and where I would need to be. I followed her down those huge corridoors passing by I see lockers. She explianed the lockers sets:

Year 12: Yellow, Year 11: Red, Year 10: Purple, Year 9: Black, Year 8: Blue, Year 7: Green. 

Usually there will badges on their blazer to represent what year group they are in. For example on I have a bright yellow. In this school there wasn't any rule on the uniforms, basically is like customize, only that it should a least look like a uniform with school badges.

''There you are, floor 2, English.'' Ms Pete woke me up from the analysing that I was doing in my mind. 

~Great English...~

I thought, I was not pleased at all... I have a fluent lips of English and Languages but not a fluent hand...

The door slammed open before I even touch it. A boy with red-ish brown hair walked out and aciddently nudged me, ''Tao where are you going?'' The english teacher asked shouting it from the class room. The boy didn't answer.

I enter the room as the teacher greeted me, ''Hi I'am Mrs Richardson, you must be Kim InUee.'' she offered a handshake and I returned it, ''Then I will leave InUee to you, Ms Pete stated and left. ''So InUee introduce your-self,'' Mrs Richrdson asked me, putting me on the spot... Who wouldn't? ''Hello My name is Kim InUee, please call me, I-U.'', however I heard a laughter of voice saying, ''She have an weird accent~'', I raised my brows, but I had better not say anything because I'am suppose to stay calm in this school, not causing arguments on my first day...

''IU? Okay, please take a seat...'' Mrs Richardson spoke, using her fingers pointing a random places, ''Ummm... There next to Wu Kris...'' she beamed, ''But Eliane will be taking care of you.'' She told me. I sat where I was told. Gladly once I sat down, the girl in front of me greet and introduce her-self. She said she was a philipina but moved to Korea because his dad wants her to have a better enviroment. She have long hair with pretty hair. She's major at Art and German. She even invites me to lunch. However the boy next to me didn't even talk or made an eye contact to me...

~His name is Wu Kris.. WU KRIS?!... hold on a second. He was in key suspect link in the file..~

I thought, 

 

''InUe- No, IU'' please continue to read on from page 12, please,'' Mrs Richardson requested.

~The Mice of Men? Easy. Studies it in GCSE..~

I thought,

'' There is a path through the willows...'' I began to read,  ''and among the sycamores, a path beaten hard by boys coming down from the ranches to swim in the deep pool, and beaten hard by tramps who come wearily down from the highway in the evening to jungle-up near water. In front of the low horizontal limb of a giant sycamore there is an ash pile made by many fires; the limb is worn smooth by men who have sat on it. Evening of a hot day started the little wind to moving among the leaves.''(Credit back to Mice and Men) As I was reading along I gain a lot of ''Woahs~ and DaeBaek!~''. My accent was perfect on this one. Me, as an orphane from when I was born, my commander Amanda Lee, adopted me and trained me, treating me like it's her own daughter. Though she spokes Korean to me as much as possible so that I won't loose the mother-togune.

''Woah~~~'', Elaine turned around, ''IU you're goooooooooooooooooood...'' She compliment me.

Lessons in South Korea went too fast... Wait maybe because I joined in at the middle of the lesson... Me and Eliane walked down along the corridoor to find the student office because I just relise I don't have my own locker.

~Both is in the same place and corridoor~
 
Exo down the corridoor as the girls starts admiring, ''Oh, look who we got today, Luhan'', Tao spoke, putting his phone in his pockets and remained his hand in.
''Look it's the 'I-don't-care-who-the--is-Luhan' brothers!!!'' Chanyeol laughed whilst waving his hand in the air exaggrating, grinning stupidly. ''That line is lame....'', Kyungsoo killed Chanyeol's happiness. ''Keep it cool man!'' Chanyeol tries to defence him-self from Kyungsoo's harsh mouth, ''We are. Just  not you.'' Chen teased, stepping him-self forwards, raising his brows.  
The two boys jumped up when they hear 'Luhan' been called. Both of the boys bow as one of them spoke, ''Sorry, Luhan.'', a nudged was elbowed by the other boy standing side-by-side to him, ''No. Is Boss.'' he corrected him as they both continue to stand at a 90 degrees of bow. Luhan crossed his arms and leaned back, with a slight smirked which earned, ''Woah~ Oppa~'' from his 'fans'. Luhan done 'acting his cool' he left as the two boys get out of his way, but something weird caught his attention this whole time...
 

That's it for this chapter~

What have caught Luhan's mind?

Lul, we all could guess right?

Thankyou for those who subscribed~

And a Special Shoutouts to

~Tanpopo~

Angelicaiuex

miss_yuki

Human246

Thankyou for upvoting my story it meant a loooot~~~~

~LemonableXxx