입술...Lips?

He fell for her fake identity..

On the sunny morning everyone had a long day infront of them. It's always treading when you know that is friday today and hope that it's will end badly. During registration, EXO skipped the form time and met up as usual. Something had messed up Luhan's mind all morning.

''I think.. I have some feelings for her...'' Luhan mumbled whilst putting his phone on the tea table and rest back on the sofa,

''Yea...WE know.'' Chen stated taking his hat off and re-wearing it,

''Who?'' Chanyeol asked, trying to fit in the conversation, dipping his head in,

Baekhyun glared at Lay, ''Elaine!'', He replied dramatically, as Lay looked back at him, ''Very funny'' Lay glanced at his phone.

''No honestly, who?'' Chanyeol asked again, hoping that he will have a real answer,

Chen and Baekhyun exchanged a eye roll, ''DARA!'' they both shouted, earning a gasp from Chanyeol,

''Hyung, I beg you don't!'' he looked at Luhan, clapped his hands together, tries to make it as if Luhan will pity him with those puppy eyes. Everyone totally ignored him.

D.O typed as fast as he could, at his laptop,''Hyung are you sure?'' D.O asked looking up at Luhan. D.O have a bad feeling. Not that he is not hoping that Luhan date IU but something really messed up with IU's background. ''Luhan, I can't seems to find any history of IU... Not even in what british orphane she was adopted from...'' D.O mumbled, as he tries to find more information about IU's background, ''There's something isn't right...'' he continue to mumbled,

''Jagiya~ YOU ARE SERCHING 'IU', NOT, 'KIM IN-UEE' !'' Kai smirked putting his arms around D.O. D.O looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath, ''Don't call me Jagiya! People thought that we are gay!'' D.O complianed, looking down and searched, 'Kim In-Uee'. ''Aren't we though?(Gay)'' Kai smirked and laughed with Sehun.

'Kim In-Uee' came up with all the 'information' of 'Kim In-Uee', ''Found it!'' Xiumin clapped his hands with excitment, ''Born: N/A, but was been found out May the 16th. So birthday were written as the day she was found by the stranger. Apprentley that 'LJE' was written on the little blanket that rapped around her. Soon she was adopted by a med-class couple and named her Kim In-Uee for then on, Recently, the pass two years, a family from a med-high-class claimed that they are her blood-related family. So she's moved back to Korea.'' Xiumin read out,

''But what does 'LJE' stands for?'' Suho muttered, at Luhan as everyone was thinking the same thing, ''LJE?..'' 

''Anyway, Lay, Kai, Sehun, Tao, and I. Is going to go to vist Infinite's Hoya, from the fight that they had with, U-Kiss...'' D.O announced and walked out of Luhan's sight.

IU:

'You slept with him?!'' Elaine gasped in excitment, ''Woahhhh~ Look at you~'' Elaine joked, nudging IU as IU goes from a gossipy looked to a 'Shut-up' look. ''Well...'' IU stated and told Elaine the full story. ''Woaahhh~ Really?! I meant , without doing 'anything' esle?'' Elaine looked excitedly, at IU, as if she execpting that IU will 'Yes'. ''No, we didn't do anything.'' IU replied as Elaine's expectation have gone down.

''IN-UEE KIM AND ELAINE LUCAS!'' Mr Clark shouted, to ask for their attention, ''After school detention for you two young ladies!'' Mr Clark announced, ''Sir! Is was me, it's wasn't Elaine.'' IU declare, and took all the blame, ''Fine, Miss Kim. You will be in here after school.'' Mr Clark made it very clear for her. ''You didn't have to do that..'' Elaine whispered, ''Friends, right?'' IU smiled and gave her a thumbs up, to show is fine.

IU's phone suddenly vibrated, a text was on her screen,

''Hey is Luhan, could I have a meet you at lunchtime?'' 

''MISS KIM! I HOPE YOU ARE NOT ON YOUR PHONE!'' Mr Clark shouted and marched to IU, ''Sorry'' IU aplogized with the puppy voice. He then marched back up to the class and continue with his lesson.

''Seriously? UGH!'' IU groaned underneath her breath..

2nd Lesson, Science:

Luhan:

''She haven't text me back yet...'' Luhan muttered looking down at his phone, and waits for IU's reply, but instead he recieved a call from Lay,

''Hyung, D.O, is in the hospital..'', Lay's voice seems like it's hidden something else, he cleared his thorat. 

''What is it?'' Luhan spoke throught the phone, knowing that it might be something big, bigger than their fight with Big Bang.

''Well... BTS was attacked, and B.A.P thought that it was us-'' Lay explained, as Luhan interrputed, ''Did you guys did something behind my back?'' Luhan asked at his tone gets louder,

''No,'' Lay sighed, ''But when D.O was planning to go back to the van to het his laptop he got attcked by Zelo...' Lay soon explained, sharing a look with Kai,

''What's happened?'' Chen asked next to Luhan, in a way that is more of gossiping than caring what was actually happening.

Luhan ended the call, ''D.O's in the hospital'' Luhan announced. He made up his mind that if he wasn't in school at lunchtime to meet up IU that's okay, he'll just do some explaination later.

IU:

It's lunch-time and that jerk is no where to be found. Me and Elaine was done finishing lunch as I began serching for Luhan, ''Where is the bastard?'' Elaine muttered underneath her breath, ''Excatly! That bastard made Mr Clark confiscated my phone.'' I whinched, still can't find that bastard. He said that he will meet me at lunch.. UGH , ''Wait, who are we talking about?'' Elaine asked before heading to differnet lesson as me, ''Luhan.'' IU replied, ''Lay.'' she stated. We are both differnet. 

Luhan:

''D.O, just rest, is not like we not like we needed you to fight.'' Lay stated, in a weird voice, almost like D.O dosen't needed to be with them. Is true, because D.O was never a fighter. He was more like a... resercher. He don't fight nor argue, he just sit there and command to other EXO. To be honest, Luhan is the leader but the actural commander/leader is D.O.

''Without me you, won't know the latest enemies plans.'' D.O pointed out the obvious, ''You guys got to be aware of B.A.P. Now they thought that we 'attacked' BTS, they won't leave us alone.'' D.O reminded. Dues to his 'remaining', each EXO member gave up and waved him a goodbye, minutes later they began to left the room, ''Those bastard will regret..'' He laughed,

''He(D.O) is wrost than my mum..'' Tao joked, nudging Chen, ''But you're annoying than Baekhyun'' Chen beamed at Baekhyun, sharing a troublesome smie. ''I say Chanyeol.'' Baekhyun continue, ''HEY~'' Chanyeol whinched, looking displease at thier teasing.

EXO 'cat-walked' down the street out side of the hospital. As they looked up at the horizon of the brownish afternoon, 6 boys standing there next to each-other. As EXO was walking closer the two leaders have matched the eyes. Bang Yongguk, the leader of B.A.P, along with s, Kim HimChan, Jung Dae-hyun, Yoo Yong-Jae, Moon Jong-Up, Choi JunHong. 

''We meet again...'' Yonguk greeted with a chuckle and grabbed Luhan's blazer collar and dragged Luhan closer to him-self. Luhan gave a star. Shortly, Yongguk threw a punched at Luhan's face. 

''!'' Luhan hissed, and spatted on the floor, with some blood, ''Tao.'' He called, as Tao tapped on Yongguk's shoulder for attentions, once Yongguk turn around Tao waved along with a smashed in Yongguk's face. The fight began. EXO was fair, they had Tao, Lay, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Kris fought against B.A.P because it wouldn't be fair if 12 against 6, right?

''Lay..'' Luhan called rubbing his cheeks as Zelo was already on the floor, ''What is Elaine' number?'' Luhan asked whilst still laying his eyes on Zelo, ''Here..'' Lay gave Luhan, Elaine's number, ''Why?'' Lay questioned, peeking over, to see why did Luhan needed her numbr, ''Because IU won't pick up the phone and it's hometime.''. As the number dial, finally been picked up, ''Elaine, where is IU?'' as Luhan questioned, saving the greeting, ''In school, she had a detention.'' after Elaine replied him he immediate hand up, ''At least she is safe.'' Luhan breathed in relief. 

''IU? KIM INUEE? YOUR GIRLFRIEND? SAFE? ARE YOU SURE?!'' Zelo shouted in one last breath with a smirked from it's corner of his bleeding lips, 

''Oh Shut up.'' Chen kicked Zelo's face and made him really vague about his vision, ''You better check on IU, because the un-harmed BTS members are not here..'' Chen warned Luhan and looked worried.

Luhan incline to accepted his suggestion and ran as fast as he could, to be back at school...

IU:

IU POV:

~Where the is Luhan?~

I thought, took a glimspe on my phone, 9 missed call? The .

I began to stroll down the stair from the main entrance. I looked at the sun and beamed. 

4 boys suddenly appeared in front off me. I can't tell by their faces but I know that they are asking for some kicks on their faces, ''So, where do you think you're going?'' A boy asked with it's low husky voice, 

I fix a gaze at that voice's visual, ''Home?'' I asked, their voice dosen't seems to be like thugs, but, they are. One off them wrapped their arms around me and smirked, ''You could come to mine if ya want~'' He spoke, whistling next to my ears, ''We don't mind to share the same girl.'' The same voice soothed, ''My name is Suga,'' The boy who hanged his arms on my shoulder, greeted. ''Suga my .'' I uttered, he heard me and immediatley sqeezed my cheeks with one hand, ''What did you just said?'' Suga murmured gritted his teeth at me. ''Oh, you heard me..Suga. my. '' I answered back, clinching my fist, ''WHAT?'' he screamed and slapped me, right acrossed my face, I rested my hands on my sore cheeks. ''HOW DARE YOU SLAPPED A GIRL?!'' I asked, my heart was on fire. I never been slapped across the face, not even once in my life. 

I hawked my eyes at his(eyes) right into it, ''You did not get taught well, by your mum, have you?'' I asked and punched him at his voice, And then, threw a Taekwondo kick at his head, ''Well...'' I threw another kick, ''Let me...'' Using my other leg, I managed to spine another kick at his leg, ''Teach YOU!'' I shouted and jabbed his stomach which made him, hovling to the pain. He crawled out of my distance.

''Guys, step back...'' The one who was whistling next to me spoke. I ditched down as I could felt a strong sense behind me which about to strike me. Lowering my body so that I can swung my leg make him fell, ''V!'' They shouted. After he fall, the other two came up to me at the sametime, I lowered myself again so that they will end up hitting eachother, ''Karma, twats'' I stated. I instantly jumped up and kicked both of them out of my area again. That guy V have got up again and tries to punch me, but it didn't work, he did punch me but it dosen't hurt at all...

Suga throwed a kick right behind me, leaving me unclear. They all hoover around me and buy with my uniform and hair, suddenly a voice shouted, ''IU!'' it's sound famillar, Luhan? I dizzeled a little but I could still see a blur image of a boy fighting with them.

No One POV:

Luhan entered to the fight and began to strike each one of them hard  and left them all on the floor. Luhan heart acked a bit because if it was not because of him, she will never get hurt. He looked around them, ''I will protect IU! And if anyone messes my girlfriend, they have me to deal with...'' Luhan warned alerted them, while they bowed to replied him. Luhan bended down at IU and asked, ''IU? Can you hear me?'' He reached out to her, she bowed weakly. ''Come on, let get you home..'' He mumbled and felt the blood behind her head when he gently lifted her up. Luhan began to tremble. 

~Don't worry I will protect you~

H thought looking down at IU's unawken body,

He finally reached her home and rested her on her bed. With a warm towel and ripped the dried blood and sterilize her head and enclose a around her head. Luhan went and found a box that was full with medicine and sanitizer. He made some congee and added a couple of other easy to digest ingrediant in the bowl. Luhan helped him-self to find some male spare clothes, and got changed. While the Congee was boiling Luhan took the time to check on IU. He don't want to switch on the lights, 'cause it might disturb IU. He sat on the anotherside of her bed. He just love seeing IU sleeping. 

~I wished if I had gone earlier then you wouldn't get hurts, and turn into this state..~

Luhan thought,

IU's rosy-pink lips began to muttered, ''....You...bastard...you said that... you will...meet me...'' She softly mumbled, out to the air. 

Luhan wait for a moment and then IU's soft cheeks, ''I perfer you when you're not talking...'' Luhan whispered softly, noticing IU's lips... leaning closer to IU..

~Could I just steal this kiss?~

He thought, cherishing this moment... proclivity in their distance...as the lips gently touches...

He sat bck up straight,

~I can't help but taking the advantage of kissing your lips...Luhan what have you done?...~

He thought, heading back down stairs, hoping that IU won't be awake

On the other hand, IU woken up and found her self in her own bed and with something tight around her head. Blanking a couple of times to clarify her visions. Surely it's was night, since the room was already dark and misty. She rubbed her eyes and cleared her vision. IU managed to stand up and got changed into her usual clothings. Making her way down stairs, she could smell congee. ''Is Unnie back home?'' IU mumbled, taking each-steps slowly. IU looked at the living room no one. And then to the dining room, ''Luhan?'' IU queried, at him.

''Oh you're awake?'' Luhan asked wiping his hand off the towel and helped IU to sat down, he beamed at her.

''No, I'm dead.'' She sassed him, like always. Looking over at the kitchen and nodded her head up, hinting, 'what's that'..

''Congee and some medicine.'' Luhan smiled at his afford hoping that she will be happy, but IU looked back at the TV and did not prasied him. ''Sorry for today.. BTS and Us had some misunderstanding so they thought that you're one of us. So...Sorry.'' Luhan aplogised and asking for her forgiveness. IU did not react instead she raised her thumb up. ''IU can I ask you a question?'' Luhan asked, out of the blue and topic.

IU turned her head and looked at Luhan exhaustedly, ''What?'' IU finally spoke. IU shared a blankly gaze as Luhan shared a worried gaze...

''Can you be my girlfriend?'' Luhan hoped, crossing his legs on the sofa next to IU. IU hesisted a bit before coming up a answer

~I hope she will say Yes.... I really have fallen hard on this one...~

Luhan thought,

~I don't want to answer him, yet, I needed to get his trust to spy on him... No or a Yes?~

IU thought,


Update so quick right?

Woahhhhhhh~ Would IU say YES or NO?

Stay tuned and Subb this to catch up

I am so sorry if I made it too confusing on their fight actions,

Is my first time to write acion description..

I hope that you guys will support me...

At the beginning of this chapter sounded really rushed, right?

Also sorry for D.O, I made him a injured person like SM did, and his new drama, 'It's okay to Love...'

Please Sub, don't forget Comment is loved, also UPVOTE ME!!~~

Also thanks to...

myungsoobaekhyun

Angehollicexoiu

iuseoblover

For UPVOTING!!!~~~~

~Lemonable Xxx