Shared the same bed...

He fell for her fake identity..

Luhan POV:

A soft hand traced across my collarbone. The fingers was as gentle as a swan's feather. A sweet breath tickles my ear, as it blows my hair, ''Luhan-ssi you like my bed, right?'' The angle's voice ask. I smiled and nodded, but still closing my eyes. But all of the sudden...''YA!'' A sharp voice screamed, right in my ear. I ignored it. A harsh force push me off the bed, ''LU-ING-HAN! GET THE OFF!'', the voice screamed unpleasantly beside me again, ''-SAKE!!'',

I sat up and whined, ''Aisshhh-'' I fell...On the floor...I gasped and shouted, ''YA KIM IU-'', ''IN-UEE'' she corrected, sitting on her bed and crossing her legs. 'KIM IN-UEE! NO ONE EVER DARE KICK ME OFF THE BED!'' I reminded her, raffling my hair in flustered, ''I just did.'' she spoke again in a cruel voice, ''WHAT?'', I interrogated her, watching her tieing her hair up and walking away my sight.

IU POV:

I headed straight to the toilet. Looking up at the mirror. 

~What have gotten into me?~

Flashback:

Last night at 2:00am, I went to the toilet since I drink too many waters. As I was walking back to my bed a sneezing sound annoyed me. 

~Theif?!~

I thought,

I grabbed my torch and headed down the stairs as the sound was getting clearer and clearer. I creeped out to the living room..No one.. Not a sound... I walked cautiously, to next door, where Luhan was sleeping. I could see a body that wrapped up like a caterpillar on it's pupa stage, sneezing. He must be cold, I took my slippers off and puts my foot on the floor, testing how cold it was. It' like standing on snow, or even worst, ice. I could felt the shiver traveling from my foot to my spine. There isn't any blanket that he could add... What if...

I bended down to the floor, ''Luhan?...'', I poked, ''Luhan?'' I traced his shoulder and flinched immediatly at how cold he was, ''Are you cold?'', I asked. Even though he is not replying but I know that he is cold when I touched his shoulder. I got a cup next to me and it's seems like it's been used so I went and gave it a quick rinse, so that I could pour milk in it. I microwaved the milk. While, it's was microwaving, I ambled back to Luhan and tapped on his shoulder again, ''Listen-'', as soon as I spoke, he turned his head looking at straight at me...

~He looked so innocent...~

I stared wide, ''What?'' He asked, with tiredness in his voice. ''Errmm..'' I mumbled, ''I usually don't do this but...'' I continue and stopped as he raised his body up and sat up, I automitcally stood straight otherwise... We would have kissed... I placed my hands on his chest and felt his chest tempertures,. I knew'd that I had to do this. ''Would you like to share the same bed as me? I've got electronic matress on and it's so much more warmer than here..'' I spoke in a low husky voice, as I removed my hands from his chest. ''Really?!~'' His eyes sparkled, ''Well no.. I came all the way down just to have a joke..'' I sarcastically said, as he woke up and stands on the cold icy floor, ''Drink the milk first it's better.'' I added, as the microwave beeped the noise to show that it is done. I took the cup out from the microwave and passed him the cuppa milk. I watched him drank all of it in one go, ''Now can we go?'' He beamed with a milk-tasche, ''Yea but you ain't sleeping in my bed with that milk-tasche..'' I laughed and started to made my way back to my bedroom.

Luhan POV:

''Woah~~~'' I gasped at IU's bedroom. It's something that's is bright red but yet is still bringing out of the colour of it's innocentness. A white bed setting at the center of the room, on the right side laid out a desk and a computer chair, and on it's left side there was a White closet and A cupboard. Near the big window with those creamy-yellowish curtains there was a white acoustic guitar, with YAHAMA lable inside the hole. IU laid her body down on the bed and roll her-self in, ''Aren't you going to sleep?'' she asked, breaking through my admiring time. I climbed next to her as I laid down with the blanket on, covering my body. The bed was unbelieveablely warm. I heard a sound. I think it's my heart beatings, I hope is not loud. I placed my hands over my heart and cheeks. The heart beats was so loud that I could felt the vibration through the blood and ribs. I could grunteer that my cheeks is so much hotter than this bed.

  • ~
  • I don't have any feeling for her.
  • I don't think so but my heart was so excited when she said that me and her could share the same bed.
  • I don't want her to hear my hearts beat.
  • But I can't stop grinning at my self...
  • ~

''Stop the grinning, if you still want to stay in this bed...'' She broke,

IU POV:

I can't help but cringes a lot when I was downstairs asking if he would like to share the same bed me. I mean... I was only being nice... Right? My cheeks felt like hot water balls, not even kidding. I was so nervous. What if he think that I want to have with him? What if he misunderstands? But he was very cold...

~End of Flashback~

IU POV:

I began to brushes my teeth and whilst thinking weird things. Such as, 'Why don't he just go home?' , 'Did he get misunderstood? , 'Why don't I just ask him to sleep on my bed and I'l just sleep on Unnie's?', on the other hand, 'He smell so nice...' , 'he look so pure when he was sleeping'.. I stopped thinking dose things and shoke them out of my head. Underneath the sink there was a cupboard full with toilet essentials, I brought out a tooth brush, ''Luhan.'' I called as I stood still tries to hear the footsteps, ''Yea?''He swung the door open, which scared me not because he open the door, but because I can't hear his steps, ''Yours.'' I ordered, gave him a toothbrush. Soon both of us ended up brushing our teeths together.

~I swear, I am not having a good day..~

~School~

Authors POV:

They both walked together as Luhan decided to leave his moto at her house, but IU seems like she have forgotten about it. Everyone was staring again, of course they will, I meant, hello? IU and Luhan walking to school together. Yet they only known eachother for 22hrs. I got a question, will you go to a person's house also letting them to sleep on he same bed as you? Besides at the beginning I wrote them like Mars and Earth, if Mars crushes to Earth everyone will all die. And for those who are physicst, out there, I'm using a pharse that we use to connoted when two person who is hated eachother and is you put them together everyone who is around them will be doomed. Elaine popped up from no-where and said, ''Since when did you to been this close?'' she asked, walking causally next to IU, ''We saw eachother at the street..'' IU glared at Luhan, expecting him to play along with it, ''Yea, listen to her.'' Luhan looked around for something else, ''Lay?'' Luhan muttered, 'Did you just sais 'Lay'?'' Elaine asked staring at Luhan, 

~Dayumm Women's hearing is no lies..~

He thought,

''S...So?'' Luhan questioned, stuttering, walking backwards, ''So, I'm stealing your 'friend'.'' Elaine spoke, snatches IU away from Luhan and stormed upstairs, ''Hey dont exaggerated the 'friend'. What do you meant'' IU complained as they finally stopped marching. ''YOU Kim In-Uee, ditched me with that jerk!'' They walked normal again,''Lay?'' IU tilted her head and questioned, ''Who else? Out of all the EXO member you could've left me with Baekhyun, Chen, why him?'' Elaine crossed her arms and throwed everything in the locker. Unlike, yestaday Elaine have putted everything neatly inside, ''What happened?'' IU led their ways to their form, ''What happened was:...''

~Flashback~

''IU?... IU?...'' Elaine scanned around after Math, a handed seize her wrist. She looked at the connection from it's hand to it's arms muscle, she's drooling. ''Haven't got enough, when me and you was together?'' A boy voice spoke, ''Lay?!'' Elaine gasped and shook his hands off her, ''Fiesty~'' Lay smirked and walked along with Elaine. ''IU!'' She shouted as she spotted IU with Luhan. As she was marching to IU's directions, Lay caught her and punched his fist on the wall, ''Oh no no. We are not distrubing them~'' Lay laughed at her shock was with his actions. ''UGH!'' Elaine groaned, Lay stared at Elaine's chest, ''Is it just me or that you have finally got some s?'', Elaine gasped and covering her chest with her arms, ''Oh really?'' Elaine sarcastic as she earned a nod from Lay's back. She laughed and thundered infront of Lay, ''TRY THIS!'' She shouted, and kicked Lay's crotch, ''Does it hurt? I thought it was too small to hurt it! Finally your's have grown!'' Elaine roared and left his sight, whilst he kneeled down and covering his crotch.

~End of Flashback~

Elaine told IU the full story during Form but the teacher have came in and start the registrations. 

English:

IU's POV:

OMyDays... I hate english... Especailly writing looooooonge essays... I groaned. ''Elaine,'' I called, she was told that she could sit next to me in English, ''Yesterday...I...''

 


An Update!~~ 

Sorry I was suppose to update yesterday but my parent want me to go to Manchester with them so I haven't had the chance to be on AFF

but here it is...

Even though, it's short... 

But it was fun because I just got my thought on and type all the way through...

But by the time you will read this will be a day after this...

That did not make sense..

Also, ignored the Author's POV: it was lame, I know but I just really want to share my point-a-view with you guys!!~~

~LemonableXXx