Lee JiEun? Forget it.

He fell for her fake identity..

Lee JiEun:

''Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to South Korea, Incheon, airport. Please remain seated until we settle. Thankyou for riding with us. Hope you've enjoy.'' A posh ladie's voice spoke. Lee JiEun stood up and took her hand-carry, ''Excuse Me.'' Someone spoke, ''Please may you stay seated.'' A women aked her.

''Oh no no'' LeeJiEun spoke, ''Hi, I have a pass which allows me to leave the plane before anyone dose,'' She explianed showing the woman, the piece of docoment

The woman read it, ''Sorry we still can't let you go. Let me ask our Captain.'' she stated, afterwards she walked through the blue curtain and passed first class, to the cockpit/flightdeck. ''Captain Beom, we have a passenger who have a docoment, proving that she can leave early, before first class...'' The flight attander spoke, showing the captain the paper. As soon as the captain saw the paper, ''Where is she? I need to see her.'' The captain command. The air-host led the captain down the plane to see Lee JiEun, ''Hello, I'am Captain Beom.'' The captain greeted as Lee JiEun smiled back, ''I aplogised that we interrput your schedule.'' he aplogised,.

''It's alright.'' Lee JiEun spoke, smiling back at him, ''Could I go now?''

''Oh, yes. You could. We hope you enjoy your flight.'' The captain smiled and offered a handshake to her. Lee JiEun returned the smile and the handshake. Once Lee JiEun collected her suit-case and the rest of the belongings she left the plane as she heard a round of appluse clapped for her. She turned and waved at them as a goodbye.

''Korea?... Good luck Lee JiEun. No, Kim InUee.'' She spoke but looked disappointed. ''FIGHTING!'' She threw her fist in the new air up high and relax the palm, she sighed in relieve, ''This will be a long identity, Kim InUee...''. Kim InUee *(Since she is 'Kim InUee' for now on, I will call her IU for now on.) managed to find her way out to the final gate and into the exit of the airport. Her document gave her the best advantage to leave airport before anyone else.
 
Past the exit. IU's eyes were wide. So many people was there holding signs hoping that the people that they want could see the signs, 'KIM IN-UEEFROM BRITAIN, UK!!'' A sign said. The woman who was holding it up was wearing black-tighten-leather-motorcycle suit. A pair of sharp sun glasses with it in additional with a black tight boots with it. IU followed the sign, regardless what her 'guardian' is going to be like, she still managed to greet, ''Hello I'am Kim InUee.''.
 
''Oh,'' The woman spoke, ''Yoo In Na, your guardian .'' she spoke briefly, with a lot of grief in her tone which spoken in the introduction, ''Yo Kim INU- Aishhhhhh! your name is so goddamn hard to pronounce, I will call you 'IU' for now on. Okay?'' InNa asked, snatching IU's belongings, ''I'll get these, any valuables?'' she asked waving with the bags as if nothing was in there.
''No. Nothing just usual clothes.'' IU answered with a head shake,
Yoo InNa smiled and starts to walk towards the exit,''Good good. What's in there?'' she turned and pointed at IU's back pack.
''Oh, it's confidential. I rather not say it..'' IU spoke, making her-self sounding like she have some untouchable things in there.
''I know. Documents, weapons, passports, condoms?'' Yoo InNa jokes,walking away from the air conditionals, IU showed a shocken face once she heard . Looking back at IU's face was just price-less to InNa. IU's fashion and accent is funny enough to laugh at, now even her face is more funnier. Finally, Yoo InNa Managed to let go of the laughter and looked back at IU. ''Say bye bye to your suit-cases.'' She announced and throw them in the big bin as IU ran back to the bin and almost duck her face in to find her suit cases, ''Forget it. You are not Lee JiEun anymore.'', she waved IU off as she slowly walked back to InNa, with some dissapointment, ''Hope on, to my boyfriend.'' InNa patted the back seat on the Harley-Davidson's 750. IU looked amazed.
 

Luhan:

Luhan down the stair case and down to the dinning room. Luhan's dad spoke, ''Luhan.'', Luhan immediatley stood up straight and fixed his clothes. ''So, how's school?'' The dad began to ask.

''Oh DAD!'' Luhan yelled loudly under his breath, continue to fix his clothes, ''What brings you here this morning?'' Luhan asked after fixing his clothes and took a seat at the dining table. 

His dad raffled the newsaper to straighten it up, ''Don't make me sound like a bad dad. I am a good dad after all. Letting you fight since 10, so...I have got a bussiness to run today, with the Peters. But I have got a problem.''

Luhan looked up at his dad, ''What do you want me to do?'' after asking he kept on eating his breakfast,

''You know same old problems. Your strongest abillities.'' His dad spoke, taking a sip off the coffee and stood up, ''Thanks'' he spoke and grabbed his blazer leaving Luhan sitting there, finishing his breakfast. When his father left he dial a phone call, ''Tao, your faveriote. The Peter's, britsh.'' Luhan smirked. Leaning back taken a sip of his cup and headed out off the door.

IU:

Yoo InNa and IU had finally arrived at the InNa's house, ''So this is the house and the password is 26059453.''. IU have got to admit that the house was pretty nice outside but she got to see the inside. ''First room is the Living Room, move along to the Dinning Room which I don't use, it's usually just the lesiure room and bar place for me. The Open Kitchen along the side, with a exit door to the backgarden. The back garden have a secret basement for us to... you know 'business'.'' Yoo InNa explianed to IU the bottom floor. ''Up stair is 2 bedrooms ones mine and the another one is yours. The bathroom is upstairs, so is the storage room and spareroom. There is also another exit to the balcony upstairs facing the big street, usually, really noisy during weekends and holidays.'' IU smiled and puffed.

''My room?'' IU asked, stepping on the stair-cases, walking straight up, ''Up and Right.'' InNa answered, opening up a beer on her way up to the top floor. ''Found it!'' IU shouted. She opened the door and saw a double bed, with a closet in the wall, two bean bag with a mini table, a lovley set of books but no new school uniforms...

''Yo Kim IU. Tomorrow you got school and then AFTER school you got house shopping with me. Kay? Kay.'' InNa shouted from her outside bedroom. IU gave her a thumbs up and looked outside of the window seeing the back garden just made her day more brighter.


Sorry Guys haven't update. 

I know, I haven't got it type in my laptop and  can't find my USB...

(I think my mum might have took it...)

Kekeke ¬¬¬~~

Anyway I have got another chapter on it way. 

Hope you enjoy!~Xxx

-Lemonable-Xxx