EX~

He fell for her fake identity..

IU POV:

''Drum roll!!!'' Mrs Richardson patted the tables, sometime she could be real... childish in a kid-like-innocent way... the contrast of Luhan? The class door opened. I was tired so I placed my head on the desk as Elaine nudged me. But I wouldn't sat up, turning my head to the other direction. Lay, was sat on my right, smiled at me because I was 'staring' at 'him' but really I was looking at someone else, ''A fine young boy walking in, redish-gingerly hair with his head blown up. Shirt tucked in, Held on to the skate-borad, with one off the bag pack straps swing down. His eyes was sparkles, like the stars glittering in my little galaxy, twinkling like the stars. Hair as fine as fire, burning to my spine. The little gestures of his, tickling the top of my heart... Oooo I could smell the spice-'' She whispered next to me in a ual voice, as I chuckled at Lay and rolled my eyes letting Elaine contiue. 'Cause I KNOW that Elaine will not stop talking, as she blabbing about things Lay interpputed her, ''Flower Vase'' he coughed, Elaine immediatly used a book to hit him but got caught by the teacher, ''Elaine! Put the book down!'' She shouted, ''And IU sit up,'' She commanded and I obeyed. I throwed my head back and look at the 'new handsome' guy. 

''MARK?!'' I gasped out loud as the whole class made a 'oooooo' noise, I felt a glare shot on my right but I didn't dare to look, knowing who it was. ''IN-UEE!'' he pointed at me as I shrinked deeply in my seat and felt like slamming my face on to the bloody table.

~How does he know that I am In Uee now?~

''Miss! Since I don't now Korean well could I sit next to IU?'' Mark asked and I was like, 'No no noooooooooooooooo' in my mind screaming my lungs out. Luhan sensed something and and swapped seats ith Lay. ''Yes. Elaine could you moved along one seat and let Mark sat beside IU?'' Elaine obeyed, as Miss ordered. Mark walked happily towards me and greeted Elaine with his twinkle smile again and little twitched of wave from Elaine made it even worse. I looked over to my right saw Luhan glaring at me and I quickly looked back to my left, seeing Mark smiled excitedly at me. I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO LOOK!!~

At lunch time, Elaine, me and Mark, along with Luhan an Chen. I insisted that Luhan shouldn't join but Mark said it would be ice to have some more male friends. And I was like.. Hold up is he 'thinking' that I'am one of his male friends?! WTF?! When we were getting the food I dragged Mark to the side and questioned him, ''Why the are you here?!'' I whispered out loud, while putting some food on my plate, ''As you know, I worked on cadet(training courses, just like IU's) with you from we were young. So the head-quater sending me to here to help and surpport you. Hoping that you'll be conceal as..Kim. In. Uee.'' he slyed up a smiled as we were moving along to the next sections, ''Really? So I could tell you everything? Show me the mission.'' I command, I can't trust him unless that Unnie tell me otherwise can't trust him, ''Anyway I'am Kim InUee.'' I told him making sure that no ears was raffling about, ''Ahh~ Kimchi!'' He held my hand to stop from putting the Kimchi on my plate, ''I remember you hate Kimchi, right?'', ''Right'', we both looked at the same direction together as Luhan coughed out loud to get attentions, glaring at us grom the oppsite side, ''Great.'' I muttered.

Me and Mark finally sat back down with them, ''So how do you guys know?'' Elaine starting to question, gazing at Mark's as he shuffle in uncomfortableness, ''Elaine stop staring at him.'' I reminded her and shoved and spoonful of food in my mouth, ''How do you know?'' She asked, ''Because we used to date!'' Mark blurted, everyone was chocking in shock as I kicked him powerfully at the legs as he hoovered down near the table, ''OUCH'', he yelled, ''YOU TWO USED TO DATE?!'' Luhan yelled at me, ''Don't you yell at me!'' I pointed out back to him, ''And yes we did! You got a problem?!'' I asked him back, ''Aishh!~ Loose my appetite!'' I stood up and dragged Mark out of the cafe, I left Elaine but she was annoying with flower boys. She deserve it with Lay.

''Why did you tell them about us?'' I asked, bringing him out at the sunshine on the benches, 

''Was I not surppose to?'' He asked me back, with those little glitter in him,

''That worked once and never did again!'' I warned him, looking up at the leaves,

''So how's you and Luhan?'' 

''Secret. Secret. Secret.'' That's all I spoke, making us in silence, 

~Flash back~

         Last winter was the winter that I loved the most, not because of Mark or anything, but it's was because the commander's head finally made me as a special police. This was always been my dream. My parent was once too. I know this because I found out a picture of the three of us. 17 years ago, when I was a infant, my Comander's husband found me in the orphanage. It's was the Parliment resposiblilties to put me in good care that they own my parent. I had a blanket wrapped around me and got  'LJE' on which stands for Lee JiEun, and a photo of me and my parents.

On the exact some day that Mark ad I was together. I didn't have any feelings for him... but... He was a bit like Luhan never gave up at these type of a thing. I had 3 request like I did to Mark but except that Mark and I can't last long. Not because we were bad to one and another but, we aren't ready to be serious and sensible enough.  

He was a really good friend. He knows how I live. He understood my problems. He know how it's felt to be a child who got brought up by telling that, we are going to new generation of agency and how we are going to be differnet than others. He and I was raised the same way. I loved him so much, but those much could only be as friend and remain as friends. He would be my little guards and protect me. I remembered that we used to break rules and stuff. He would take the blame. And I would always ask him 'why?'. And he would always replied, ''One person takes the punishment better than two, right?''. At night I would give him a cream and apply it on for him. I hope he could find someone else better.

~End Flashback~

''Hey remember how I asked you out?'' Mark laughed, as I did too. This guy is really...Weird... I remembered he asked me to date him just for one night and it turned 1 month. Then it turns 2. But it ended after that, ''Your face on the plane was price-less!!!'' He mischievously grinned, as I snapped him at the arm,

~Flash back~

''Hi, Lee JiEun, we meet again~'' Mark greeted my with a little wave. My heart felt as if it jumped of my body and down to the floor, I was shock.

I remembered clearly how I broke up with him. It's was on a Monday. And Monday and I aren't friends. Every Monday, I always have a slight of bad luck. And on Monday the commander from London decided to sent me out on a mission, and I know that it will be long and I want to tell Mark don't wait for me. I wasn't planning to break up with him that easily. I was planning to have a talk with him sooner in the week. But then on that night, I saw his two monkey's arm wrapped around to skinny girls' shoulder. I didn't planned to tell him that I saw him. I was just going to forget about it. But he caught my arm and drunkly laughing at me, ''You looked like my Girlfriend, who I lied that I was out for a job. When am just in here, hanging out with those two y Girls~~'', I don't want to create a big drama, on that night so I swung his arm off me, ''I don't know you.'' I said. I know Mark, he either act or drunk. So I was sure that he was drunk, I didn't blame him. But I was still his Girlfriend, and my heart differnetly abit.... sad?

Later on the week, I decided it that I should tell him but because the mission was confidental so I can't explain much, but all I want was the trust.

Nothing more. 

Nothing less.

''So am your boyfriend and you're not going to be honest with me?!'' He asked loudly drawing the cafe's customers' attention.

''No, Mark I can'-"

''It's okay! It's not my miss anyway. It will be your's...'' Was all he said...

So When I saw him on  the plan I was shock in a reall awkard way. Meeting you're EX in this situation? Oh boy.

~Flashback ended~

''That was not funny!'' I smacked him again, hoping he will stop. We both sat out a bit until the grey clouds once again covering the sun...

~4th period~

Mark was sitting next to me again... I surppose it was fine. Until Luhan came in and sat next to me too. That's when I felt the sudden pressure. 

''Class, as you may know, we are holding a singing competition and the winner get a big prize.'' Miss Blobby announced and holding up a poster. Class starting to whisper, ''Who would like to represent our class?'', no one volunteer except...

''Me!'' a voice raised up high at the back of the class but not one person who would like to, is two. ''Oh how nice, of you Mark and IU,'' Miss Blobby complimented. The whole class starting to whisper as Luhan glared at IU, ''This is against my will!'' IU screamed, the whole class went silent, ''Well...'' Miss Blobby hesited, ''I guess IU left but we still have Mark!'' Miss clapped as the whole class began to cheer. ''I hate you.'' I murmured, ''Why? You're AMAZING at singing.'' Mark spoke is happiness,

''Miss!'' Luhan raised his hand, 

'Yes.''

''IU said she wanted to do it but she dosen't want to disappoint the class!'' Luhan cleared out a lie to everyone,

IU stared at and pulled a face, ''Miss! he-''

''Well... I'm sure if you try your best, our class won't embrass you.'' said Miss Blobby, ''That it, Mark and IU!'' Everyone began to cheer again,

''You did it on PURPOSE!'' IU spoke, underneath her breath...

~Oh, so now am on his bad side? Great.~

IU thought,


Sorry if this took me a while but I was making it hard by thinking should I use 2PM's Wooyoung or Mark...

Well here it is!

Please Sub, Comment, UpVOTE

~LemonableXxx