Let me stay...

He fell for her fake identity..

IU POV:

Why is Luhan in here?! What the is here diong here?! 

Luhan quickly approched me, ''InUee! Why are you here?!'' He sparkled up his eyes. I gave him a clear scan and raise my brows, ''Well, I should ask you that.'' I stated, ''Did you been into a fight?'' I continued, putting my bags on the floor, ''No..Why?'' He questioned me, looking down at him-self, ''Because in school your uniform was neat...'', I spoke looking back at his uniform. Luhan quickly turned around and fixed his uniform, ''Sorry,'' He aplogised, looking sad. 

Clearly he's only dresses nice infront of me(-,-'')

Then I told him that, there's no point of aplogizing, he did nothing wrong. ''So.. Luhan, me and IU have to go now.'' InNa interpputed, as she tied her hair up in a pony-tail, ''Where are you's going?'' Luhan asked us,

There he goes 'beaming' at InNa, like, seriously? She's like 20(ish).

''We are going home..Well IU is going to stay at home whilst am on a business trip with Aaron.'' InNa answered Luhan while beaming back at him. I looked at the watch, ''Are you in a hurry?'' Luhan popped up asking me, 

He' acting like he's concerned about me. Please. Of course I'm in a hurry. I want to go home and watch Hello Counselor if Kim WookBin will be on ...

InNa looked at me, ''No we're not in a hurry,'' then looked back at Luhan, ''Why?'' She questioned him, but this time she's seems more relax, ''Well, I thought that it maybe nice if InUee could come to mine. Since your business trips takes 3 days and 3 nights.'' Luhan explianed, looking back at me a few times. InNa turned and looked at the center clocked for the 'time', but secretly she was smirking, ''Oh, well. that's seems nice.'' She grinned at me. 

sHE eVIL...

I pulled a mocking face..

How could she?! UGHHH

''If you're worrying about her saftey on her way home. Don't because I will give her a ride.' Luhan smiled at InNa as she placed her hands on her chest and act as if she's not going to 'worry' about me. ''But-'' I spoke, tries ot find an excuse to not go, ''Thanks Luhan,'' InNa thanked as I widen my eyes at her, she snatched the bags of me except my schoolbag, during her snatching I can hear her little smirked noise. Soon she waved at us and left me all by my-self with THIS jerk.

''Let's go!~'' Luhan cheered and starting to walk. I sigh and followed. 

Unnie's a !

We both got on the car. You can tell how rich he is by his car. I gazed at the crystal lights shone above me in the Mercede car. I can actually tell that this bastard is really happy. ''What do you want to eat?'' He asked me, looking down at his phone,  I didn't quite get it at the first time, ''Huh?'', ''I said what do you want to eat?'' He repeated again, looking as if I was ill or something, ''No. I'm fine.'' I slightly shown a smile.

I closed my eyes and let the darkness covering my eyes. 

  • I wasn't any other ordinary girl...
  • Why?
  • I don't have a mum, nor a dad...
  • Mum...? Dad...?
  • I learnt archery at a young age...
  • Soon I learnt how to use guns...
  • Death?
  • I don't live like a normal kid...
  • I always been raise as a spy...
  • I have training courses after school instead of extra-curricular...
  • Guitar...? Piano...?
  • My life aren't as normal as others...
  • Normal?...Forget it...
  • Many people envy me for having such a good grades...
  • That should be the other way round...
  • But does everyone knows how much, I have put in, to live my life like this...
  • They don't...

​​I opened my eyes and brighten up to the light.

Where am I?

I stared at the mirrored ceiling above where there was LED light above me. I sat up and patted my head so I'll be more clear in my brain and mind. Looking around, I can't seems to recongise anything, my bedroom doesn't look like that, neither does Unnie's... At the right corner there was a double door which I belive that it's goes out to the balcony. I lifted the banket off me and rested my foots on the floor. I immediate flinged at the coldness on the wooden floor,

Wheres my socks?

I stood up and strong, walkinng towards which I think it's a door to exit. When I opened it, it was a toilet, however the toilet was bigger than my bedroom. I didn't want to waste my time on it, so I walked to the another door. I turned the door knob and found a big crystal light right infront of me. I looked down and found out that it was a 'living' room. I scanned for stair cases which I could walk down. When I found one, I took a step,

''InUee! you're awake?'' a woman voice shouted behind as I was going to make the second steps. The woman patted my shoulder to get my attention, ''Hello, I'am Luhan's mother!~'' She stood next to me and grabbed my hands, ''Our Luhan dosen't know how to express him-self and-'' she was cutted off, ''YAAA!!'' Luhan's voice screamed, ''Aiiiiiish!'' The woman rubbed my ears at the stinging voice. Luhan came up to me and snatched me away from his mother, ''Yaa!'' I scolded, ''LET. ME. GREET!!!'' I stated out loud, I first didn't use much power to resist but soon I used all m powers and I used that even though I was well trained, aren't as strong as Luhan.

He grabbed me to a dark room. He pushed me down to a sofa, ''YA DON'T DO ANYTHING!'' I screamed, held tight on my collar buttons. Shortly, the lights been switched off,

''What do you think I was going to do?'' He asked me as I could saw a slight smirk and was even shown in his voice, 

''N-uh-thing!'' I exclaimed looking up at Luhan. The room somehow dosen't look like any other room in the house, nor that I have been into all the rooms but this one is more of um...modern type...There was a huge shelf splitted the room into halve. It's like this room is a flat but without a kitchen... The shelf was full of books such as, languages dictionareys, Business, Economics, it's similar to a personal libary. I got up on my feet again and walked to the shelf, as the shelf automtically slide across and which shown a bed and a work desk which have analyse informatin abo-,

''No no...'' Luhan pulled me back so the shelf would automitcally closed up again, ''It's private. Unless if you want to go to bed with me...'' He joked as he earned a punch right at the arm.

''So this is your bedroom?'' I asked,even thought I know is his bedroom, pretending that I am looking around again, ''Obiviously~'' Luhan answered sitting down on the sofa, resting his head on his right which was placed on one of the sofa's side.

I should really go to every room as see what was it like...So that I could find the most curious room to install a mini camera...

''You know, I should really go and aplogise and greet your mother at a proper way..'' I spoke out of the blues and planning to leave.

Seriously, why do guys like to grab a girl wrist?!

''She is not my mother..'' He muttered, looking over at a picture, ''Infact, I don't even know how many "mother" I have...'' He sat down again, ''My dad bring differnt woman in to our house and god know how long that they will survive, I meant stay in our house.'' As he continue I sat down next to him to listen, ''My real mother was murder by some people.. So in order to take care of me, my dad starting to hire a baby-sitter. But they get hotter and hotter and finally became my 'mum'...'' He explained. I was going to 'aww' him but no, that's not my style. It was really unsual to hear sadness in his voice, but I hope he'll be fine. I looked up at the digital clock and it read, '6:00pm', so I better go..

''Well... It's been nice to come over but now it's dark. I think I should just go home..'' I stated breaking up the slient. I grabbed my bags up and planning to leave as I could feel him behind me, ''I promise I would get you home safely, so...'', he stated, I nodded to approve. To be honest, even thought that I was a great fighter but I am still scare to walk home in this shades.

As we was walking down I bowed at his 'mum. And thanked the maids to look after my shoes, but secretly I felt like they stole it...

No One POV:

A white motorcycle at the brand of BMW, Concept Roadster. The motor cycle it's self, stood out form the treasure moonless roads. The stunning speed drived IU crazy. The top body and the bottom body is completely two differnet dimesionals. A horsepower of 125, which was a speed of a hungry cheetah, chasing it prey. IU closed her eyes and let the wind digging through her brunette hair. On the other side, Luhan grinning to him-self for no reason. IU took her hands back and spread her fingers back to the wind. Luhan stopped grinning. 

The cheetah stopped and settle down outside of InNa's house. IU went off the rider and took the helmet off, to hand it back to Luhan, ''Thanks for the ride and the time.. It's was a good afternoon..'' IU spoke in 'happiness'. Luhan got off the motorcycle and walked over to the gate, ''Aren't you going to unlock it?'' Luhan asked, poking the lock. IU went and unlock it as she steps in she rotate back to Luhan, ''You ain't coming in!'' IU commanded. ''Aren't you going to let me to have a coffee?'' Luhan asked rubbing his eyes, ''I feel tired and I need some caffine to refresh my-self...'' He continue, pushing the gate so that he can get in. IU bounced off and wabble back, ''YA!'' she screamed, ''Pleaaaase~!'' Luhan pleaded as IU argued back, ''NO!''. Sometimes IU think the sky hate her because raindrops starting to fall and splatted everywhere,Luhan rasied his in a no-no sign, ''Now now,'' he spinned around, ''You're not expecting me to go home in this weather.. Right?'' he asked, IU stompped enter the mini door roof and unlock the house door, ''I HATE YOU.'' she muttered in a angry tone, as Luhan heard it, ''I know you love me~'' He sang and following IU behind taking his shoe off and walked to the furthest room, ''Stay there and don't move!'' IU warned, still stomping to move.

Luhan POV:

She marched to next door as I tip-toed next door. From what I have been seeing so far this is the best room that I have ever been! I know she heard me as I could hear a cute little groaned she made. ''Woah~ This is so cool. Could we stay here instead?!'' I asked, which I already made my-self comfy on those cusion. She rejected me but I ignored it, ''Cook me a ramen~'' I sang in a cheesy voice. IU is so funny when she's rolling her eyes at me,

Hmm.. Why don't she ever fall for me?

''Why don't you fall for me?'' I asked, as IU stopped what she was doing and walked towards me. First I got excited until she picked up a magezine and rolled it into a roller and slapped me with it, ''WHY. WILL. I?!'' She screamed. My cheeks was burning like hell, when face leaned so close to mine, ''Because I'am handsome!'' I corrected her, IU leaned back and laughed, ''Because our Lulu is the prettiest~'', she spoke sacastically, ''PLEASE!'' she stomped back in to the cooker and continue cooking.

The sizzling ramen brought laughter to the room. ''THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!~'' I laughed uncontrollably, as IU gave me the worst look, then I stopped. I took a spoonful of noodles and shoved it in my mouth,

This taste so nice~

''It taste nice right?'' IU asked me while staring at me eating, she smiled at the noodles. I was happy that I took her attentions. ''It's taste acceptable~'' I replied her. Then she hissed at me and trying to take my noodles away from me, but then I took the opportunities to spit it on me and...

No One POV:

''Aishhh! What are we playing?!'' Luhan spoke in a harsh tone, as the noodles spilled all over his clothes. IU grabbed a cloth and helped him to clean as she was wiping the soup it got lower and lower until it by accidently touches the trouser's zip. IU and Luhan stared at eachother in a awkward position for a while and began to relax, ''Wipe it your-self..'' IU passed him the fabric and pointing at down there. After the wiping, IU went upstairs and tries to find male clothes as she found a set she ran down stairs and... Saw Luhan.. Topless... she turned back to the wall(outside of the room)... She peeked s little, gasping the chocolate abs. PERFECT. She coughed and walked back in to the room, ''There's your clothes..'' She passed him the clothes but looking away trying not to make eye contact with, ''You're admiring don't you?'' He smirked slightly. Luhan began to button his trousers, but without leaving at IU's sight, in fact doing it purposly so that IU might peeked at it. IU facing the another wall so that she won't be able to look. However, in the corner of her eyes there was the huge wall-glass and it's reflect Luhan's image on it.

~...Perfect~

she thought, swallowing her silva,

Luhan on the other side knowing that she will peek, ''Stop the peeking~'' He laughed. IU made sure that he finished getting change before deciding to argue back,

''I wasn't peeking!''

''Yea, why lie?''

''Aishhhh! You could have got change somewhere else!''

''So you were looking?''

''I-''

''I think we should just date, since you saw everything...''

~Date? No. Not in the first day of a met..~

IU thought for a second as her cheeks blown bright pink.

''NO! I didn't saw anything!!~~~''

''Fine then.'' He laughed and sat down, ''So.. Howcome you cme to South Korea?'', He asked trying to make a conversation with her, 

''I was an orphane but and then at the age of 16 I found them so they decide it to move back here...'' IU explianed, trying to remember hat she have said to Elaine so that it won't have a bit of twist and that, Luhan nodded.

''So, what... does your company... work as?'' IU asked whilst stuttering, rubbing her neck, because of the nerves.

''You know, family use and petrol, gas.. Nothing much.'' Luhan answered, but IU knows that he wasn't telling the truth.

The raining outside have stopped...

''You can go home now...'' IU stated and pointing out at the window,

''Can I just stay?'' He pouted,

''Can you just go home?'' 

''But I wanting to stay...''

''Ha..No.''

''Am tired..I want to sleep''

''Go!''

''I CAN'T!'', He shouted with an excuse in his head, ''YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO DRIVE(MOTOR CYCLE) WHILST IS RAINING OR THE ROADS IS WET!!'' Luhan explained hoping that she will let him stay. IU stared outside and bite her lips, ''Fine...'' she muttered.

~I assume is dangerous..~

She thought,

IU went to the storage and brought out some spare blankets and pillows, 'Here you go. You will sleep in this room. Okay?''

''Okay!'' Luhan winked,

~She really think that I will stay in this room?~

He thought, whilst looking at the back of IU, whose leaving him. He raised a smirk.

 


Sorry for the super late update,

but when I was writing, I have to be careful that what I am writing now might effects my ending,

So I have to think twice before I post!

If you like it, make sure to UPVOTE, COMMENT ARE LOVED, and SUBBYS to catch the latest updates!!

The image of Luhan in this story, when the teacher was like, ''Why is Luhan here?'' And trying to cover up him-self..>.<

~Lemonable Xxx