First impression...

He fell for her fake identity..

~What's going on?~

IU thought,

IU turned to Elaine,''Elaine, who are they?'', asking her tilting her head a little. Elaine stared at them with a sharp eye. She totally ignored IU. ''They are ing EXO. Who else?!'' Elaine grited her teeths together. IU assume there must be something going on... Even though she have only met Elaine for an hour but she could tell that Elaine is a soft-high-temper-girl, but now she looked like she wanted to kill people, no, just EXO.

IU looked back at the scene. A boy bowed to Luhan and mentioned 'Boss', which caught IU's attention. Sooner or later, Luhan leaned back and smirked.

~Stop kidding your-self~

she thought,

IU kept her eyes on Luhan. He walked towards her, he glared, she stared. Luhan stopped. IU started walking.

''Ya,'' Luhan called, turning him-self around, slipping his hands in his pockets, as the whole EXO turned around. His 'Ya' made the crowd gone slience again, but IU kept on ambling down the corridoor.

''Ya, Eliane Lucus!'' Lay shouted, footslog towards Elaine,

Elaine stopped and rotate around to Lay, ''Don't 'Ya' me.'' she warned Lay.

''Who's that?'' Lay asked completely ignored Elaine, infact stood inbetween IU and Elaine but facing IU, blocking Elaine views. Elaine puffed and throw her head back, ''Please.'' Elaine groaned, ''My friend, Kim InUee, IU.'' she stated, walking her-self next to IU. IU looked blankly at Lay, she turned her face to Luhan and then back to Lay. Lay smiled and snatched Elaine's student's planner, ''Let me see...'', Lay wondered, ''Art.'' He announced, ''You will have lunch with us.'' He stated, 

''Sorry,'' IU aplogised, ''I'am having lunch with Elaine, sorry,'' IU spoke, giving a little nod to Luhan as a sign of sorry,

''Oh My, she did NOT just rejected EXO invitation.'' A girl gasped, to one and another. Crowds starting to pay more attention to it and muttering to each-other.

''Oh she did!~'' Elaine spoke to the girls who were gossiping. Looking back at Lay, ''Done talking?'' Elaine questioned, crossing her arms, ''IU, let go to Art.'' Elaine grabbed IU and dragged her down to their lesson.

Lay hissed and return back to Luhan. ''Aishhh this girl!'' Lay hissed raffling his hair, ''IU got Art next in Art3 at Block A.'' Lay told Luhan as Luhan started to walk forward, ''Art? Intrestant.'' Luhan spoke. Hyung, why are you so intrest in her?'' Chen asked, looking forward, ''You also get what you want...'' Baekhyun stated and putting his Ipad in his school bag.

''Excatly, I could have gone to her and kiddnapped her. But I won't.'' He told them...

~3rd Lesson have finished~

''IU let's go to eat Lunch.'' Elaine smiled, packing up her things. IU replied her, ''Okay~''. They both packed their things and left the classroom. They stroll down the classrooms and went to the big cafeteria, ''Woah~~~'' IU wowed. The cafeteria have three set of floors and you could see each floor there are wooden chairs and tables. Their lunch is buffet, they can choose what they want to eat. This is something England dosen't have. ''We choose what we eat.'' Elaine told her, guiding what each food taste nice and what not.

They both sat down with their lunches and chat while they eat. 'Elaine, why do you seem as if you and Lay had something inbetween...?'' IU asked and put a spoonful of rice in . ''Don't talk about it.'' Elaine spoke and shoved a spoonful in , ''Where do you live before you moved here?'' Elaine asked IU instead, chewing her food slowly, ''I live in England and I was an orphane but recently I found my dad's family and they decide to move me back to Korea. So here I'am'', IU explianed, looking at her schedule, ''Maths and French?'', flipping a few more pages to take a look at the the unfamilliar information. They both continue eating and talking about normal things, suddenly, someone sat down with her. ''Luhan?'' Elaine asked with widen eyes, she then looked at how Luhan sit postion, ''Oh boy...''

He stared at IU, ''Elaine please leave.'' Luhan asked, without looking at Elaine, just kept staring at IU.

''Fine, come on IU.'' Elaine called, standing up, as IU looked at Luhan and Elaine, back and forth, she stood up.

Luhan looked at IU, resting his head in his hand, ''No, you sit.'' Luhan commanded, ''She leave.'' Luhan looking up at IU and pointed behind him(directly at Elaine), ''Lay.'' Luhan snapped his fingers. Lay walked towards Elaine and grabbed her wrist tightly and dragged her out of the scene just leaving IU and Luhan together, Elaine trying to fight him so that he could let go of her wrist. But he is so much stronger than her.

''Elaine...'' IU spoke underneathed her breath, she looked down at Luhan, ''Sit.'' Luhan told her, she rolled her eyes, ''Fine.'',

''Kim InUee, right? Luhan asked, as IU crossed her legs, ''Yea, Luhan, right?'', he nodded, ''So what do you want?'' she extended her speech. ''Nothing, just being nice to our new student.'' Luhan explianed, crossing his arms, ''Do you know who I'am?'' he asked talking a sip in his water,

''Yea I do. Lu Han, son of the Lu's. Yet also the head of EXO and... nothing else.'' IU stopped her-self before telling anything else, ''May I ask, who do you think you are?'' She then asked, looking back at Luhan, ''Your friend.'' he answered her. '' 'My' friend?'' IU looked at him and pointing to her-self, ''No, thanks.'' She rejected him, looking at her coffee from lunch, ''I don't want to make friends with gang's. Sorry.'' She spoke. Getting up and held tight to her books.

Luhan looked at her blankly. He looked around and saw people staring at them. He can not get rejected like that, not in public, ''Where do you think you're going?!'' he loudly asked getting up which made the chair fell back. ''Lessons.'' she replied him with a wave. IU grabbed Elaine and pulled her away from Lay,

~Issh- Who dose he think he is?~

she thought,

''What? What happened?'' Elaine asked, IU completely ignored Elaine's question. IU stormed passed classrooms, furiously. ''We are in this Maths room!!!'' Elaine shouted as she knows that IU wouldn't stop unless if she shout. Without a second thought IU forcefully marched in the classroom, 

''Sup with you're friend?'' A girl asked Elaine. Elaine gave her a, ''Don't-ask'' look, ''She's the girl who rejected Luhan and still haven't got bullied yet...'' The girl kept talking. 

''What? for not 'obeying' the jerk?'' IU asked, opening up each window, ''I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. FRIEND. WITH. HIM!'' she shouted at each step she marched down to her seat, ''Have you took a decent look at him? Dosen't tuck his shirt in. Looking at him, made me forgot that tie exist...'' IU set down, ''I thought he was all smart and big headed.'' She complained crossing my arms together as no girls made a sound. The classroom door slammed open. 

''Kim InUee?'' A boy with golden-brownish hair asked from the door gap. Everyone looked at IU, hinting that 'there's IU'. ''Hi I'am Chen and he is Baekhyun,'' Another boy popped up behind Chen. ''We want to have a word with you.'' Lay popped out, ''Ashh! this bastard!'' Elaine hissed stepping next to IU. ''Elaine, shut up.'' Lay glared at her. ''That's rude.'' IU stated, turning to Lay, not very long she turned back to Chen, ''What do you want?'', she continue, ''If you are going to ask, why aren't I wanted to be friend with Luhan. You can save it.'' IU told him, looking at Chen, ''We are EXO. We get what we want.'' Baekhyun announced as the 3 members walked out. "What was that?'' The girl asked Elaine. ''That Lay bastard, UGHHHHHHHHHH!!''.

~They get what they want? Let see.~

IU thought,

~EXO~

Chen, Lay and Baekhyun enter the room, they walked towards Luhan and the rest of EXO, ''She insist to not be your friend.'', Baekhyun announced, ''She stood hard on this one.'' Chanyeol joked, ''Why are you so into her?'' Kris asked looking out of the curtains, ''She is not like any other girl we have in our school. Right?'' Luhan asked fixing his uniform, just like KyungSoo's, ''Hyung! What are you doing?'' Tao shouted at Luhan, ''Going to persude her to be my friend.'', ''He haven't took his medicine yet.'' D.O joked to Kai and Sehun, ''Want me to bring you someone to play?'' Kai smirked, Luhan ignored him and walked straight out of EXO's sight.

Luhan POV:

I scanned everywhere to find Maths.

  • Maths...
  • Maths...
  • Maths...
  • Found it...

I opened the door. The first sight I scan for was IU. I sure made eye contact with her. I looked back to Mr Park, ''Sorry for being late..'' I aplogised, for the first time. Mr Park, was so shocked that his face was price-less. Without a doubt, I want to sit next to IU. I walked towards her as she turned her head away from me. I glared at one of the boy student, who was sitting next to her, he quickly moved seat and let me sat in his seat. ''We meet again.'' I greeted her, with smile. ''Yes, what do you want?'' She asked without looking at me. ''I honestly wanted to be your friend...'' I spoke, she finally looked at me, ''Okay. We are then. My name is InUee nice to meet you.'' She greeted, offering a handshake.I returned it. My heart skips a little. ''May I ask, why are you so desperate to be my friend?'' she asked, looking at the board for notes to write, I ignored her question and just looking over at her note, english. 

I looked at the board ''IU wh-'' as I wanted to ask what was we surpose to do, she cut me off and said, ''Don't be informal and call me InUee..''

~Seriously? She should be thankful that, I, Luhan asked to be her friend...~

I thought,

''Ya, why do you write your note in English?'' I asked her. No words on her page/note that I could actually understand...Damn it! I really need to study English. 

''Am English...'' She told me with a blank emotion. I prefer the smile earlier... 

IU POV:

I have to be nice to him. If this wasn't a mission, I would have killed him by now... The more I rejected to be his friend, the more I can't get my job done... I need to get him with me as soon as possible.. I peeked over at his work... ''Keke~I caught you. Why are you looking over at my work?'' He asked me, grinning to me. I don't like him but I really wanting to know could this bastard understand my note. I mean, I wrote as complex as I could. Dayum it!~. I looked up to him again and I totally blanked my answer...''Nothing... I was just wondering if-'' I stopped, looking away to avoid eye-contact...In his note, he done more than me... But in his note was all Chinese... ''Nevermind..'' I spoke, I looked at the window and sighed... Why do I have to spy on him? Out of all the other company?...

After the lesson ended he and I walked to French. Together. As we was walking everyone was looking at us... I mean it's strange... Because, he got his uniform fixed, shirts tucked in, and he WAS actually wearing a tie... Also before, I didn't accepcted his friend request. I wished that this is Facebook then I could just simply said, 'I forgot' or 'I didn't see it..'. 

''So...'' he started the sentence, holding his book by his said looking down. ''I never heard your laugh before....'', He mumbled, looking back up at me, ''Can I tell you a joke?'' he asked me, I nodded,  ''Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.'', I didn't laugh at that... not at all... ''I don't have a mum...'' I told him, looking down at my feet. He looked at me, pitiful, ''Urrrrmm, yo dad is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing...'' I told him, I don't have a dad either. We both fall into awkard slience, maybe I should have laughed alone with it. ''Errrrmmm...A man wanting to hire a web desinger and then his assisstant hire him a spider!'', He joked again, ''Ha Ha Ha'' I answered him sarcastically. We were walking really slow and during the walking he told more joke. I couldn't laugh. It just wasn't funny enough... 

''Well, have you ever heard of the egg man?'' Luhan asked me.I wasn't excatly understand his Korean. I asked him, ''Egg man?''. He nodded back to me, ''So one day Eggy Manny sat on the wall, Eggy Manny had a great fall, Easter is almost arrive and he is gone out of our sight~'' He sang, I didn't laugh at that either. I apperciated his effort but I just wasn't in the 'mood'. Luhan looked really sad, we fall back to slience again, ''How about Humpty Dumpty rude verison?'' I asked him, I wasn't suppose to ask that but I felt really sorry for him. He brighten up again and nodded happily. Why is he look like a little kid? ''Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, all the king's horses and all the king's men, said, '' him, he only an egg!~''.' I sang, he broke into laughter he laughed so hard and he sound like he's choking. When we almost arrived he broke into laughter and bang his head at the wall!!! We both starting to laugh at that!

No One POV:

~Her laughter is so cute~~ But my head hurts, !~

Luhan thought,

~May be he isn't that bad anymore...~

IU thought,


Update^.^

Sorry my laptop needed to be recovered because I an't manage to go on the internet~

I really hope you like it~

I hope it dosen't sounded really rushed...

I am so bad at grammar and tenses~

Sorry,

But Thankyou for all your support and subs! please write comment and upvote!

~LemonableXxx

~~~Iu laughing~~~