TWO Judas..

He fell for her fake identity..

On the second early morning before the milkman was even awake, the couple has already been awaken by thier mushy love. Luhan and IU had agreed to meet eachother at the Haedong Yonggungsa Temple. As the long arm stikes to 6:15 am the blue naive sky was breezing through her hair. She gently twirled, her hair back. Soaking the sunflowers scent in their memories. A figure appeared as the leaves blinked at eachother. His hand reached for her hold, they linked eachother's hold, ''Everything...'', He breathe, ''Seems to be unreal?'' She asked, looking at the clouds. The wind gently pushed them forwards. They have 10 min until the egg yolk began to beam infront of them. He guide her up the perfect hill. Placing a blanket on the spikey grass and let her sit gracefully on it. He laid comfortably on her laps, he played on the edge off her skirt. ''IU...'' He began, ''I'm sorry....'' he paused, ''For being selfish...''. Luhan could see that she smiled to her-self and looked forward. Without another word the hair became calm as it's brings peaceful in her heart, 

~Luhan... I'm sorry too... For becoming your back stabber~

IU thought, thinking god knows what will happen...

The yolk rises up slowly as IU time-lapse the view infront of her, it was beautiful... The pair of eyes met as their feelings danced with eachother, instensify. She tactile his hair which lingering down to his heart. The couple took a couple of photo and selca. As the time zoomed pass the pairs make their ways back to their own house.

IU swings the door peacefully avoiding any steps. ''You're here?'' A voice asked through the thin walls. The tone was so familliar that she don't even want to know who it is. ''PC 0915!'' He shouted,

''YES SIR!'' she saluted, with her feet stood tall next to eachother. She was figuring why the hell that he would be here.

''Sit.'' He commanded her, ''You might think why am here...'' He began, ''I'am here to make sure that you are on progress. I know that you have not made any progress, what-so-ever-''

~Ughhh those little twats.~

She thought, referring back to GOT7

''Now don't blame them, I forced them to tell me.'' He explained. The men then putted his palms together and tipping on his lips and put on a thoughtful face. ''Me and GOT7 thought of a plan that can push you in progress..''

''What is my mission? May I asked?'' She starting to get annoyed,

''You don't have a mission... Infact you're just a muppet that we use to get information...'' He told her with honestly, ''There will be a war.. A bigger war...Even worst than WARS or anything if it's for Luhan....''

Love of his life will leave...

His TWO Judas will greet him...

A month later~~

Clouds was hovering the blue sky. The tears dropping on to the bloody floors. Water dripping from side to side. IU was called in before this hastily sky was even there. She walked into a black-idol van with her hand covering . In her eyes there was computer, technology, other polices(cops) ready to be stand by the van was dimmed but bright with the blue light. Fingers running and jumping next to eachother as it types data on the screen. GOT7 having meeting with their commander. She could see by their face that this is no joke that they had before. Mark caught a gaze at IU and winked at her, showing that everything will be fine but will it be?

All plans and traps have been setted up, just waiting for the birds to take their piece of bread. IU got some instructions and ear headphone in her and a little mic on her bra straps. After everything was in place, IU headed at to the rainy ground and scattered down the roads, meeting the field. Just on time before everything happens.

Himchan from B.A.P shouted acrossed from his side, ''So are you going to ing admit that you made my dad's company bankurpt?!'', ''For sake! I didn't even- UGH!!'' Suho kicked off and threw the chair across the ground in fluster. 

Zelo gripped on Himchan's wrist, ''This is not even important. WHY DID YOU KILL OUR MEMBER DAEHYUN?!'', he sceamed. Seems like everything were all suddenly happen. IU did not now a single thing. Nobody does except.... Him...

''We did not even touch your little gay friend once!'' Tao replied as if he was that innocent. ''Why if we have?'' Kris stepped out of the crew and glared at Daehyun and Zelo, ''What are oyu going to do? Take our lives? Go ahead.''. What Kris said just made the situation even worst. ''KRIS! You're not helping.'' Luhan awaken.

Slowly footsteps was creeping in to them. Thier ears move as a long ear rabbit does. IU stepped out of the bushes as gently as she could. But all she sees was a gun... A blooded gun.... Chen? 

''What are you doing here?'' Chen asked with daring in his eyes, ''You are not surppose to be here..'', Luhan turned at Chen as he widen his eyes and hurrily walked over to them to try and protect IU. Chen then passes his gun to Tao.

''Oh look who it is. Is our Mrs Lu. How are you doing my dear?'' A man with lusted-ice blue hair asked with it's eyes looking like dear Kim WooBin. Behind him, was a man with long-jack-black hair on his side and sharped tail hairs, his eyes, nose, lips was undenible. Another man with blonde hair and a huge hunter fringe, protecting his injured eyes. And finally a man with really sharp fine har eyeing at IU's figure. ''Well, well, well looked at who came to vist her boyfriend..'' 

Luhan stepped infront of IU and spoke, ''What brings you here?''

''You're girlfriend.'' The man with blue hair spoke. IU covering her-self abit as she felt uneasy around all the boys. ''We just came to see who win. But I guessed you haven't started yet.'' he conntinued

Another shiverly bushes moved, ''Nice to see you BIG BANG,'' the voice spoke as T.O.P raised his eyebrows at the other corner, ''We are new chlique, GOT7.'' JB announced and smiled at T.O.P. GOT7 made their way to IU and pulled her out of Luhan's back and protecting her behind them. 

All of the sudden a bullet was shot causing everyone to be in shock. Zelo's pulse has stopped moving. The only person whose holding the gun was Tao. But no one witnessed he shoot it our not. In the scene, there was more than one gun...

 

 


Sorry fellow readers.

My Art Course work has taken all my time.

I have still got stupid Gaudi artist sheet to be complete.

Geography revisions...

Is like I HATE YR10

I am sorry that Luhan left, he is one of my bias.

But I will still be continuing this story.

I have found a good time and chance to update this story.

Every Monday and Friday ^.^

Also this story is almost near the end BUT after she have read the ending, please let me know if you want a mini oneshot sequel 

OR

would you perfer a alternative oneshot ending

OR 

Both!!!

-LemonableXxx