The sudden avoid...

He fell for her fake identity..

~~~2 weeks later...~~~

IU POV:

I walked down the path, reaching the school's front steps. An arm suddenly hanged over my shoulder, I thought it was Luhn so I spoke, ''Get your hand off my shoulder!'', ''Asssshhh! Stop being so mean!'' A whinchy voice patted my back, ''Very Fun-Elaine!'' I gasped, I didn't realise that it's was Elaine, ''Aisshh~ these days I think too much about him these days!~'' I muttered marching up the stairs, and walking with Elaine down our's locker. As we were heading to our form, I was thinking these 2 weeks.. In these couple of days, a lot have happened, like:

On May the first: Luhan decided it to pranked the teacher saying that he stood on a hole at the school field, which was a bit like forest, when the bright green trees hoover the land of mud, some bugs and small animals began hunting and teaching the new spring(baby animals). But obvisously, the point wasn't making the teacher to come out, wasting others learning time. The point is that he and EXO have decided it that they will pour paint all over the teacher. Which made the teacher cried, and I didn't thought it was funny at all, infact me and Elaine thought it was pathetic. I mean, I guess is fun to pranked the teacher but they have taken a whole new level, into childish. Also you would have guessed that, Xiumin,Suho,Tao,D.O,Kris,Lay, wasn't involve but Luhan,Chen,Baekhyun,Kai,Sehun, Chanyeol, was the one who actually was 'pranking', I wasn't quite sure if those 6 was involve too, but I remembered the Xiumin and all them was told that they and Elaine and I needed to prepare the assemblies for the new comers off Year 7. Me and Elaine thought the pranking wasn't funny but Luhan and those who was patheticly fooling around with Luhan, got their face a big scolded by the teachers. Because is the first time seeing Luhan can't walked off and either could the rest of EXO, me and Elaine ended up inmidating the teachers' lines and EXO faces. Because we were girls they didn't do anything to us!

May the 6th: It's was Baekhyun's birthday so EXO decided to skip school and asking if us two girl'swanted to join but we rejected it because Elaine will get grounded by her parents and that during my time on this missin I AM being assessed on my educations which meant that i the mission all my assessment and exams count in my report for my 'normal' jobs.. But guessed what Luhan did? Printing out 'letters' and said that, school was 'closed' today, because off 'teacher training' day but really they were lying... We were so gald that Elaine's parents did not found out other-wise we're doomed. When Luhan handed Unnie the 'letter' and left u, I told her the truth and she said to me, ''If you could use this birthday party to pull closer with you and Luhan than, YES, you could go and I will make sure that the commander understood and providing 'back-ups'.'', I nodded and left, when I left I felt happy and excited I guess that how 'noram teens' felt like, when they were allowed to go outside, enjoying the summer. We went to the amusement park, again. And had 'some' good fun. It wasn't boring nor super super fun Is was...Interestant? We seen the 'normal' EXO and the 'unusal' EXO. When I meant by 'unusal', I meant, 'OUT OF THE BLUES', unusal, because: There was a little girl's birthday party and becase Luhan was the future 'CEO', so Luhan made the rest of EXO and him-self played around with the little girls/childern, with little eared-headband, which was really... 'unusal'. But that did amazed me and Elaine, a little. Afterwards, we went to the Cinamea and watched the neighbours and ofcoursed EXO would have copied the sentences and 'copying' it so that they could 'understand' better 'English'. Which it just a big turned off fr some of us, for example, D.O, Xiumin and Suho have lefted the seats and moved some where else. Soon me and Elaine too. The 5 of us, just could not put up with their behaviours and attitude. Later after, we had BBQ and OFCOURSE, we would have it, in school risking the school's rules. Students is not allowed to be in the school when the scholl is shut down. First I regretted so much and then I was like... that. Because a lot of us was 18 we are allowed to drink but for those who weren't, they simply raised a glass of orange juice.

After the partying from that night, EXO said that they will clear up the trash, (WHICH THEY DIDN'T), we were suspected entering the school after the school was shuted. But then 'we' had 'proves' that we were at a restraunt instead, and again, the restruant was the Lu's so they made, 'fake' evidence and because Elaine's parent flied back to the phillpine's no one took the house called and I asked if Unnie could pretended to be 'her cousin' but obvisously she wasn't able so Lay asked if his cousin could and then she covered for her. Bless them. 

But happy days dosen't last long until, another grop having a fight with EXO's allies...

Infinate was attack once again by U-Kiss, this was not something that ound big but really it dose... U-Kiss's member, Kevin was mudered by someone EXO dosen't know but because of that EXO have their guards up. They kept things away from me and Elaine. We only heard it from Chen's and Baekhyun's big mouth. Whenever I seen EXO outside of school they either avoid me or ignore me, which I KNOW but I don't wanting to make a big fuss about it. So I didn't even talked to Luhan except a little Hi and Bai.. I felt as if my heart was about to break... If he dosen't want to talk to me or be my friend. FINE. I don't have to care anyway do I?

On the other hand, Unnie is getting marry...Great. Which meant I have to be the goddamn Bridemaid...I hate it I hate it. I ING HATE IT. Seriously, us, undercover spies, have to do anything to help our countries and cases, why? The fact that she is marrying to that Lu person! Our lives are sad...Alos the Commander and the Heads are trying to push our progress and hoping to find more evidence. But I can't if that bastard is ignoring me right? Ugh! Not talking to me, made me felt strange and angry. Clearly I don't think I have feelings for him.. I can't, can I?

Luhan's POV:

My dad found out about U-KISS and us so he made me go to form for now on and don't trying to ditch lessons and school. But those are the only way that we could protect IU and Elaine from other gang that thinking they are one of us, and if they found out that I have feelings for IU, she'll be dead. They can't get hurt because of us. Trust me is break a little that- no A LOT that I have to ignore IU, I was so worried if she missed school, bcause U-KISS could have kiddnapped her.. Now, we only have 3 plans:

Plan A:

We have to find evidence that we didn't do it. But we can't because whoever attacked U-KISS's Kevin was very smart. Stealing our fingerprint and print it all over the weapons and all the other places. Blood too. Which meant they and us must have had a fight before, because how could they stole our D.N.A? As their leader I felt ashamed that D.O have to be force to leave the hospital in order to helps us to find evidence.

Plan B:

Getting allies. We are already with B1A4, Infinate, 5 SuJu(Henry, Donghae, ZhouMi, Kangin, Kyuhyun.) as our back up. They have U-Kiss' alive members, BTS, if there's BTS there will be B.A.P. Hopefully we could get Tasty, because they are friends with 2pm and 2am is close with them too. We sealed our deals with B1A4, but the thing is SuJu is really sly in these type of things. To be honest, I don't want to work with SuJu, they are old-sly-foxes. We will do them a favour if they help us. B1A4 recently had a fight with B.A.P so they want a back up to surpport them which was okay. Currently we try to seal with BTOB otherwise, if three B's are added up we're dead.

Plan C: 

Find out who was the one who attacked U-KISS's Kevin whilst U-KISS was not around but it's hard because there isn't a piece of D.N.A that was not belonged to us.The wrost is that BTS and B.A.P hate us so that means they would obviously adding some fire to it. It was our falut...We shouldn't started the fight with them...

Back to the registration, 

I saw IU in form and I said 'Hi', but she ignored me, I tried to talk to her during classes but she completely ignored, as is we are back to square 1, wait we are... 

~~~The next day~~~

Luhan's POV:

Today I walked passed IU's house purposly hoping that I could take a glanced of her but... She was there. So I was worried if anything have happened to her. But I felt relieved that she was with Elaine this morning. I asked, her what up lately and all she did was stuffing those damn ear-phones in her ears and completely blanked me! Anyway I wasn't mad until...

IU POV:

Mrs Richardson, who is also our form teacher due to school wanting to change the teacher classes and form. WHICH was ridculous because now that I have to listen to pathetic accent of English because Mrs Richardson decided that we should speak English in form for now on and banned Korean in this form. Banning Korean in Korea, charming? Today Mrs Richardson was super excited and happy to introduce a enchanger, ''Class today I am going to introduced you a new exchange student that born in America but moved to Britain, like our IU-ssi, but now wanting to study in Korea...Please welcome...'' Someone like me? Great.


Sorry haven't upload ages...

I have no excuse except that my school is starting to so I mum decided that we should go for a school shopping along with winter clothes shopping.

Greater than Great.

Who is the exchanger? Surley it's another twist, right?

Subby-> Like

Comment-> Care

UpVote-> loved!!!

-Lemonable Xxx