Rose...

He fell for her fake identity..

At InNa's house:
 
As soon as IU waved Elaine a goodbye she ran up to InNa and informally asked, ''Unnie is it true that GOT7 is taking part of the mission?!'', she looked dumbfoundedly at her, and and dropped her bag as soon as she heard the answer,
InNa muted the TV and explained, ''Well... It was only Mark at the first place but then 'they' thought that YuGyeom would be a good use on Do Kyungsoo, however, you 'were slow' with the progress and while you 'were slow' the head quarter immediately called GOT7 and disscuss a plan with them. I guessed you have heard about U-Kiss Kevin being killed, right?'' IU nodded and sat next to InNa on the couch, ''Well... The special department( Usually a agent(IU *for example), who might have a house that been organised by the leader, and when they finished the mission everything about that 'fake identity' will be deleted, their house,the CV, cars,photos, SNS accounts, even their school records) did it...'' InNa continued, as IU thought it was pathetic. 
''What if the police arrested EXO for it?'' IU covered in a shock gestures,
''They won't. Because up in the Heads everything about agents have been covered by us and we made sure that any department is forbidden to inquire into this type of case just to make sure that you will be safe.'' IU's mind was blanked with overthinking things might happened to EXO. EXO aren't mean or horrible when you get to know them is just that their parent aren't as nice as you thought they was, actually they are nice, just not what they do behind the covers. Is true that humans is easily adapted to environmentally inherit.. ''There isn't much to be sad about. We are there so that EXO will start a war with U-Kiss and then we could arrest every gang... That way no one will get hurt... and no bullies will be in school...'' IU nodded in understoodment and left. She dreaded those little paws of hers and took slowly at the second floor. She kept on telling her self, that it isn't her falut and she must not fell in love with him. 

Luhan POV:

Things was happening good but bad. Good thing was GOT7 is willing to help us. Bad thing is GOT7's Mark have been seeing IU alot lately...Just yestaday morning, we had a fight with b.a.p. 3 of mine was minor injuries, and GOT7's Jb, JR, Youngjin, was minor cuts too. For now B.A.P is obviously out of the game.

  • Today is the singing competation,
  • I never talked to her(IU)...
  • Each time if I want to,
  • Mark will be there,
  • and Elaine would always pulled her away from me,

Lay and I strolled down the corridoor as usual. Went passed her as usual. Never talked as usual. Never waved as usual. I thought I should action up but then knowing Mark is there 24/7, I said I would there be 24/7 for her... I stopped and I called her. It's seems futile to her. She turned and asked, ''Yes?'' In a formal way almost like I just met her. ''You free this break?'' I managed to breath out, ''I just wanting to do some catching up..'' I muttered, those words can't come easily. ''Okay, we've got Science before break, I'll meet you there..'' She announced, it was nice hearing her voice, answering my prays.

IU POV:

I turned back around and so does he. Want to meet me at break? Probably will forget about it. Life has been the same ever since Luhan dosen't tak to me anymore and Mark would always be there. 

No One POV:

The lesson was almost finished and Luhan was prepared to call for IU until the handle of the clock hits 11:10am. The lightening left the room as fast as he expected. Never got a chance to ask for a gleam of it.

And by the the time he wanted to call for her, Lay spoke, ''Luhan, D.O said that U-Kiss said that they want to starts after school outside of the big heavy gang street.'', Luhan looked at the lost figure and sighed in disappiontment.

~I'll catch her up later~

he thought, 

He and Lay ambled down the other classrooms and Lay took a hand on Elaine, ''What do ya want man?!'' Elaine said from a bright mood and soon turned dark, ''Get off me.'' she warned him, 

''Where you going?'' Asking Elaine, as his mood became more witty teased,

Elaine looked back and front again, ''Music.''

''But it's break''

Elaine went through her hairs, ''Urrmm... You forgot that is the competation today?..'' She tilted her head a little, looking at Luhan,

''Then why so happy?'' Lay asked her again, pointing out the obvious 

''Did you not know?'' She questioned her back, Lay began to show confuse, ''Well.. Bambam is in my Science!!~~'', She overly excited to the fact that Bambam gave her a little tap on the shoulder when he strolled pass her, ''Why ask?'' she shot him a glare, he didn't answer to her, he wanted to run, ''Can't I be happy? Do I have to be a damsel in distress? I don't want to sit there and wait for someone who won't treat me right..'' She spoke soundnessly, holding her own books tightly and left their sight,

''The last long thought...'' Luhan laughed as Lay sighed,

''Couldn't she just forget about it?''

Luhan raised a brow, ''Do you think she could?'', He smoothly swung backas an urged of actions rushed through him, 

Lay looked back at Luhan as he disappeared and looked blankly at the empty space, ''Where you're going?!'' he rasied his voice,

''I don't know!''

On the other side of IU and Elaine, who stood infront of their own lockers putting their books away. They both shut the door downheartedly at the the floors, both rollng the heads side to side. Both had no words for ech other sine they both in the same stress.

Elaine gave the biggest sighed she had ever did, ''Why you're so down?'' IU started, 

''Lay is weird lately. Don't you think?''

IU stared straight and stated, ''No.'' and shoke her head, ''Probably just you.''. Moment of silence has drifted through, ''Luhan wanted to meet me but I didn't wait. I assumed that he will forget about it.'' IU said in a higher tone, smiling straight,

''Sup?'' Mark asked the two girls. None of them spoke just a smiled, ''Come on, don't be moody~'' He sang in happiness, 

''You're terrible~'' IU laughed. She didn't want to, but she'll fake it. Mark knew it, but he'll act along with it. Mark swiftley gave her a hug, just to cheer her up a little. ''Thanks~'' She whisper,

Elaine stared at them but day-dreamed about things it could be if her 'ex' did treat her better...''What about ya?'' Bambam asked Elaine as she shurggered at Bambam. He was suprised, from Science she was all happy and cheerful but now... Depressed and lonliness filling her mind. She gave him a thumb up as Bambam rounded his arm acrossed her shawdow and guided her into the music room. She smiled at him. The four of entered to the music room.

''I had like to aplogise.'' Mark announced to IU as Bambam began to giggled, ''I cannot make it tonight!'' He spilled everything out.

''BASTARDS!'' IU gasped as she snapped Mark at the back, ''It's tonight!''

''I KNOW!''

''What should I do?!'' IU screamed, in flustered, ''UGH I cannot trust anyone!!''

~After School~

  • EXO and GOT7 and B1A4, chosen their fighters, 2 from each gang,
  •  
  • EXO= Kai and Tao,
  • GOT7= Mark and Jackson,
  • B1A4=  Baro and Gongchan,

At the bright orange dawn, shone down on to the floor directly at U-Kiss' members. Blured their eyes, deeply and effectively at them. The shawdow was darker and darker. The hearts of death and anger began to roam over their bodies. This game was not about who is the winner or the loser but one fight for justice and one fight for 'revenge'. Both sides did not greet to one another. Punches were thrown across each other legs up high. Alive bodies being thrown up in the air and smacked down to the floor. Trees shuffle with the wind. A call was reached to Luhan.

''You kill U-Kiss. I'll kill your one and only rose.'' 

 


Late update,

But up at Yorkshire and school straight away once I got back.

It's my GCSE man-.-'' Imma cry. Too much pressure...

Since school is starting can't post every two days.

Please be patience<--- If that's how ya spell it*.*

Please:

Subby Me

Comment

UPVOTE!!!~~

-LemonableXxx