Big White Bird...

He fell for her fake identity..

Lee JiEun:

A big white bird fly passes the light blue sky, ''Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to British Airway. Please sat stay as the plane is about to take off, in 5minute. Enjoy your flight.'' an automatic-robot woman spoke. Lee JiEun opened her passport,

  • ~You are not Lee JiEun anymore. You are, Kim InUee...~
  • She thought

''STEALER!!!'' a female voice shouted, ''STEEEEALER!!! THEIF!!! OMG CATCH HIM,'' it continues. Lee JiEun pops up and looked around, as everyone else was doing the same; but there was no one to be seen. ''Ahh~!'' another shouted, ''OMG BLOOD!'' it spoke again. The sound was coming from the first class. JiEun stood up and hurry to walk to first class. She reached out to the curtains and saw the thief's back.

She went to the air-host, ''Call 999. NOW!'' she shouted. She looked back at the criminal, who just planning to leave, ''POLICE! DON'T RUN!'' JiEun shouted. When the thief heard, 'police', and began escaping. JiEun ran after him. He ran down the staircase as JiEun stood at the top of the aeroplane door, she went to get the nearest hand carry bag and throw it on the thief as she shouted, ''I TOLD YOU DON'T RUNNNN''. The bag hit the back of his head as he fell on the floor, Ji Eun began to run down the stairs and jumped on the floor. When she landed on the floor, she immediately jumped on the criminal's back. She picked up his wrist and rotate it on his back so that he can't attack her, ''You are now arrested! You are now charged with robbery. What-ever you say will use on the court. You understood?''. Heavy footsteps appears next to her, ''Madam,'' it's called, ''Please, let us do our job.'', the bodyguards of the airport spoke, LeeJiEun nodded and pass them the criminal.

She turned her back to the airport everyone clapping for her, however, something else happened. She ran back inside the plane. Her eyes suddenly enlarged. Blood.

Luhan:

Gasping in the corridor the girls just being girls. They could fan girl anyone IF they were EXO. Luhan rolled his eyes, he would always hear things like: ''OMG, my Oppa look so handsome today!'', ''He smiled!', ''Did you see it? He made eye contact with me!'', ''He and Xiumin, SSS!!!''*.  

''Yo, hyung, you're lucky.'' Kai spoke, Luhan shot him a glare but then immediate turn to smiley, ''We are sooo jelouse.'' Chen teased. 

'Lay, you're on the borad again.'' Luhan spoke, as he nodded his head to the pink borad, with a photo/article with Lay in a hotel room with another girl.

Lay smiled meanly, ''Ya, Hyung, game. You know?'' Suddenly a girl from the crowd appears, ''YOU BASTARD!'' she slapped Lay, ''I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE AT THE CLUB WITH EXO. BUT YOU WERE HAVING WITH 'THAT' ?! WE ARE DONE!'' She yelled. ''Are you done screaming at me?'' Lay finally asked rubbing his sore cheeks, '', from the start you should know that me and you won't last for long. You should thankful that we went out for two days.'', he stated, ''Actually, 2 weeks.'' she corrected him. He burst out laughing, ''Hahaha... Are you sure that I didn't cheat on you, on those two weeks?'' he smirked. The angry girl stormed out of their sight.

''Harsh,'' Chen spoke smacking Lay at the shoulder.

''Sup with Lay? Why is he so harsh to her?'' D.O asked Chanyeol and Baekhyun. D.O looked over to the girl with big-swollen-eyes. She had a long and a pretty looking face

''Luhan Hyung'', Tao spoke, ''Found this two dude, in front of your lockers and sprayed something on it,'' Xiumin spoke, holding the two dudes. ''On the locker, it said: 'Luhan is a bastard! Just because you are the son of Lu HwangFu that doesn't mean that you are the king.'.''.

''Oh, really?'' Luhan asked he walked to the two boys that still doesn't know what fear is taste like, ''Meet us at the gate, after school.'' he smirked, ''We will let you taste blood. We don't want the school to get bloody... Right?''

Lee JiEun:

''Pass me the !'' The boy shouted, kneeling on the floor trying to heal the victim who got stabbed before from the criminal. ''Where is the ambulance?!'' The boy shouted, ''Its here now.'' the hair hosted replied. The boy nodded, wrapping the bandage around the victim's wrist. Sooner or later, the ambulance came and took the victim to its car and send to the nearest hospital. 

''Hi,'' Lee JiEun greeted with offering a handshake, ''You are really good!'' Lee JiEun compliment, with her thumbs up, hoping the boy will look at her. She kept an eye at his head movement as it slowly raising it up from the floor. ''Hi Lee JiEun, we meet again!'', the boy greeted as JiEun friendly smile disappears from her face... 

LuHan:

''There you are!'' Luhan greeted at the two boys that spray things on his locker. The rest of EXO appearing at the little boy's sight. ''Come on, don't be afraid, we won't kill you...'' Luhan smirked and force the two boys in the black van.

Inside the Van, it was silence. There was no light except daylight trying to creep through the black opaque curtains.

The car stopped as Tao opened up the door... There was the daylight again but surely it will be gone before the boys know it. 

''Come on in,'' Chen spoke guiding them into the basement, however, pass the basement there was a dark room. A room that filled up with blood stains and blood smells. 

''Take a seat,'' Luhan ordered, ''NO'' one of the boys shouted, Tao kicked the boy kneels so that he would be kneeling on the floor. ''If Luhan ask you to sit. You mak sure you SIT.'' Chen spoke whilst tapping on his phone and leaning on the single sofa where Luhan was sitting. ''Hey that's my line!'' Tao which, looking at Kris, as Kris replied him with a 'Don't look at me' look.

''You! Luhan! You think you the best? Just because you are the leader of EXO that dosesn't meant that you are any better!'' the another shouted. Luhan looked at Tao, giving him a sign to tell him what he should do, Tao nodded. Tao kicked the boy in the face making sure that he will not be able to get back up, ''You want more?'' Baekhyun asked while leaning on one of the other sides of Chen and kept scrolling down his Facebook newsfeed. ''That's my line too!'' Tao complained again as Chen and Baekhyun high-fived each other. Tao pouted even more.

Luhan yawned at the scene,''Boys am tired, I don't want my hand to get dirty. Just fed it to Dave and Richard.''

''Aha- you're dead,'' Kai spoke pointing at the two wolfdogs which is sat at the corner staring at the boys hungrily. Luhan left the room. He could hear gate shouting. Later on, screams and painful voices spread out from the never escaping basement. 

 


Hai guys! First chapter, innnit?

I hope you're excited for the next chapter!

Also I will not talk about why IU dosen't seems like she wanted to see 'that boy' on this chapter you will find later on who it is.

The 'SSS' Means= Shared SkinShip

I hope this chapter will intrest you!

Subscribe to see my update! Comment for feedback.

-LemonableXxx