What do you want? What do we BOTH want?

He fell for her fake identity..

Luhan widen his eyes. He threw his head back to the school directions. Luhan jumped on to the bike. Others was just watched him as he go. Luhan rode as fast as he could be, faster than black panther chasing it's prey. Chains on the bike kept turning. And if the wheels was alive, I graunteer you that, they would want to escape. If you touch those wheels, it's hotter than fire. His mind was just thinking about his rose. Passing all the streets' floor. He was never a over thinker but at this rate he had no choice. IU could be killed. Or threaten, probably already. Or even being... R-A-P-E.
 
On the other place. IU had her arms wrapped around her back. School was completely dark all of the sudden. People was sent home just in case anything happen. IU WAS left with them but someone took her away from the crowd, and locked her underneath the basement from the gym hall. Nothing has happened to her. Except a few bruises and red on her bare legs. A sharp knife lied around her neck. She wasn't terrified, but there was one name that she would like to scream out for help.
 
''So, where's you're boyfriend?''
 JungKook spoke huskily at IU. His face was so close to hers. His other arm travelled through her clothes.
''I don't have a boyfriend.'' IU spitted out, glaring at Rap Monster. She wanted to escape. There isn't an advantage for her here. She is tied tight. IU didn't gave in earlier, but someone threw a angle punch at her head, made her faint on the floor.
''I doubt that he would save you.'' Rap Monster chuckle, lighten up his cigarette. IU watched the smoke breath out from his dark red lips.
IU knew RM was right. Luhan won't save her. Why will he? She's nothing to him. She is somebody that Luhan talks to just to cure his boredom . He's probably hugging around girls. Joking with EXO.  A voice awake her, ''Why don't you be my Girlfriend? I won't treat you bad.'' JungKook whisper in her ears. Sometimes if strangers could see the obvious that meant is real. Even BTS know that me and Luhan aren't close anymore. She could of just faced the fact that she and Luhan are back to square one. She didn't felt sadness but tears began to rolled down. She sniffed it away. ''I don't know what you are talking about.'' IU told them, tries to hide her emotions. She didn't want them to know anything. But they already know . There's nothing to hide.
''We'll gave you 24/7 care.'' V spoke, for a slight moment IU felt emotions again. V's voice sound just like Baekhyun's and IU didn't know how to speak. Believing '24/7' is like believing Luhan. She remembered that night. The night where Luhan where he by accidently fell in his arms, but, she wasn't asleep at that point. Her mind was clear but if she moved, she would loose her pride. 'I would be here for 24/7', what a joke, she laughed.
''Where are you laughing?''
''Why can't I laugh?'' She began, ''You guys obviously think that you could control us. But really you have man syndrome. Don't want girls to control you. What generation do you think we're in?'' IU asked in a serious tone. Staring at the fire that RM lighted on the tin bin. IU spitted blood out on the Jungkook's shoes. JungKook aggressively squeezed on IU's cheeks. His face went closer and closer. ''This is why I am interested on you..'' He muttered, looking down at IU's lips.
 
''GET OFF HER!'' A voice called out at the back of IU. IU saw Luhan, his hand grabbed a metal stich which was covered of blood stains and mark on it. She didn't believed the states of Luhan's clothes. He obviously been in a bloody hell fight. She looked closely behind him she could see hands and feet on the floor behind him, he must've knocked those BTS members down. ''Oh look who it is.'' RM laughed, ''Is my little girlfriend's ex..'' Jungkook teased Luhan. Luhan glared at JungKook's hands running through IU's hair smoothly, with satisfactions written all over his face. Luhan geared up towards IU and roughly grabbed the chair and fling it behind as JungKook's face became deadly, ''She's not yours. She's mine.'' Luhan told him. ''KILL HIM!'' RM shouted and pointed at Luhan. V threw a kick at Luhan's rip, as it sadly strike badly on his hips. IU can't see anything. She had her back behind them. Luhan high kicked V's head in a straight up motion. He than swing the other leg on RM's chest causing RM to fall back and bang his back on a brick. JungKook wrapped IU's neck, he also held a knife near IU's vein and screamed, ''If you dare walk any closer, I'll kill her.'' Luhan saw the state of IU's clothes and face, he scanned for attacks. There was a clear wood gap between IU's thighs. He used the gap and jumped over IU and ended up pushing Jungkook back. The knife escaped JungKook's hand and landed o the floor. Luhan fling hard throws constantly at JungKook's face. Not knowing that RM took the knife and stabbed on Luhan's arm, ''!'' he shouted, as he used his metal stick and slammed it on RM's arm making him hoover in pain. Luhan took the peaceful chance and untied IU's feet of the chair's legs.


''Are you okay?!'' IU gasped at the knife still deeply stuck in his arm. Tears began to form again. Luhan didn't answer and grabbed IU and ran down the stairs into the main streets away from school. IU took his belt of and wrapped on Luhan's arm to stopped the blood running. IU took the bike and used her hand's rope and tied it around Luhan's wrist which was tighten around her hips, so that if Luhan fainted he won't fall on the floor. She rode through the empty streets' and the raindrops slapped on the floor, seemed like the rain hate her today, passed the mirrors' reflections she could clearly analyse his face, which became paler and paler. She could feel his sweats, wetting through her white stained shirts. Once she arrived out side of her own house. She jumped off and helped Luhan to get in the house. She wasn't calm. She can't even enter the right code in, so she pulled out her bobby pins and unlocked the door. She fling her shoe away and dragged Luhan into the bathroom and put him in the bath tub and run the hot water to keep his temperature steady and warm, since he was loosing the blood. Luhan can't see clearly but he know that IU was crying her eyes out. He couldn't blamed her. He could only blamed his-self for not protecting her, like he should have. IU took the knife off and immediately took his blazer and shirt off leaving him topless. She jumped in the bath tub with him, fully cloths on and wrapped the bandage around his arm so he will stop leaking out blood. Luhan began to loose energy, ''Luhan don't sleep!'' IU screamed, slapping his chest, and sobbing away. ''I'll be your girlfriend if you wake up!!'' she speak loudly but he wasn't answer instead he lost consciousness. IU cried for a while in his chest. She tidy her-self together and lifted Luhan of the bath tub and put the wet bodied on her bed. She used a hair dryer to dry his hair and took his trousers off until she realized that his boxer came off too. IU looked blankly at the floor. She had no choice but dried his boxer as well he put it on the heater as it was on in her room just incase that the room aren't warm enough. 

Hours and hours have gone by and Luhan was still unconscious. IU didn't know what to do. She had been closing her eyes to put his boxer back on, and trousers back on too. The girl sat next to her own bed, where Luhan's body was at. IU was tired of waiting for him to wake up. She finally fell asleep...

A little shake on her hand was waken her up. 

Luhan's POV:


My vision was spinning around as I nostalgia the scent of this room.
Next to me was the rose that RM always name it.
She's just like the rose from beauty and the beast.
Which I can't touch it.
I have to guard it.
A slightly sting on my arm, making me drifting back to the time, when RM stabbed me.
I lifted the arm and tactile her hair. Hoping that it won't woke her up.
I knew it. I knew that they will find my weakness. No matter how much I avoid her.
She will always get hurt.
My hurt arm finally given me the sense as I squeezed her hands a little.
But I woke her up...
 
''Luhan?'' she called, lifting her head up facing me, ''How you're feeling?'' she smiled positively.
Goddamn it her smile just makes my heart beaten faster and faster. I must leave, ''Where's my clothes?'' I asked, even though I could see it across the room.
''It's there.'' She pointed, getting up and handing me the clothes. I dressed my-self and getting up to leave the door.
''Please don't go...''
I ignored it and endure the pain that I received from the place that sorrows me...My heart.. I dreaded myself out, yet, don't want to leave. But if I don't, I'm afraid to lose my self over her...
I'm now outside of the door as her shadow followed mine.
''Luhan. I don't know who do you think you are. But all I know that's you're a liar.'' She spoke, I could hear whimpers in her voice. Strangling my mind, ''You said you liked me. But do you?'' She asked. Yes I do. I still ing do, ''You treating me worst than Lay treating Elaine...I guess that's just how it is... You said you will be there 24/7. But where the was you?'' Her sobbing is like echo's slamming my head, I stopped walking, ''You can leave all you want. I don't really care. Not at all.'' I don't want to leave.


''What can I do?!'' I screamed at her, I looked depressingly at her swollen eyes, ''Do you think I like to see you with your ex? I don't. But what can I do? If you are with me, you're get hurt! No matter how much it's hurts me. I can't let it hurts you. Can I? Seeing Jungkook running his dirty hands through you're hair was the worst. But what can I do? Nothing!'' I spoke lastly, as I slammed her gate and making sure that I was completely out off her said. The last view I see was tears rolling down. I hate this. I stopped walking as I could hear tears, and sobbing, from a far distance. IU...

IU's POV:

This morning I woke up, I had swollen eyes.
But that was nothing.
BTS was right, Luhan don't love me, he never did. He doesn't need to.
I should have knew that I was fallen for him.
I cannot stop it.
About the mission or not.
I don't care anymore.
I must gather my-self together and pretended nothing happened.
I went to school as usual.
Today, Miss said that, we're continue the competition this afternoon.
Thankgod, he wasn't in class today.
Funny how the fact that my acting was so good that GOT7 didn't see it. But Elaine did.
''You're hurt, right?''
I didn't want to answer but she slowly embrace me and cheered me up. Saying that she been through the same thing.
Mark went to hospital... From the fight...
So he wasn't there, at the audience's crowd.
Elaine and the rest of GOT7 said it will be alright. And just see the crowd as potatoes. I laughed at that, as Jackson intimating Lemon Keith. 
Elaine and some of my other friends helped me to get ready for the performance. 
I stepped on the stage holding tightly on my mic. 
I had the worst nerve ever.
I would have wanted him to be there supporting me... But no... 
''Hi, I'am from class 10E, and I am going to sing my own song, 'Monday Afternoon.'...'' I introduced. 

~It has been awhile ago~
~Your unchangingable words are, jut as like before,~

As I was looking around. Following my teacher's tips... A shadow skimmed in my sight. As it vanished away...

Luhan?

 


Update Update Update!!

I hope you guys are excited for my update ^.^

Also thanks for subbing this story~~

Please give me some feedback~~

Sub + Comment + Update~

~LemonableXxx