Chapter 7

Is it...... love??

It is not that she doesn’t care about him. But what could she do? She couldn’t possibly stop him. If that makes him happy, why not let him do it?  She could only pray that both of them would get good companion in their live. She has always wanted a daughter. But after much complication of giving birth to Minho, she couldn’t get pregnant anymore. ‘Hopefully one of them would bring their girlfriend to me soon,’ she thought to herself. ‘That would be wonderful. Finally I could get a daughter even it is not my own.’ -Mrs. Choi.

 

              “Excuse me miss? Miss,” said the bus driver, trying to wake up what looked to him like a tired foreigner. Anna’s eyes snapped open at once. She looks around her, confused. Someone keeps shaking her shoulder. It sounded like a guy, with a strange accent. Suddenly she sees the bus drive at her side. She is startled. The bus driver opens his mouth again while trying to remember some English words that would make the confused foreigner understand.

             “We….In Incheon. Must down here…Last station,” he said. Anna’s brain takes a while before she fully understands the situation. She looks outside the window. The sky is black.

              “Incheon?” she asks, panic. She looks at the watch on her wrist. 9.30 p.m.‘Oh God! I must’ve fallen asleep,” Anna thought. She quickly stands up and settles herself. “Gamsahamida,” she bows to the man as he sign of her thanking him. She gets off the bus and wandered into an unfamiliar road within her. She walks towards roads with lights on, feeling insecure. Her stomach growled. She is really hungry. Her body started to shiver. Like Yuri, she also has gastric. She hasn’t eaten anything since lunch, thinking that she’ll be home early. She didn’t even have much for her lunch. She is too busy today.

             Anna clutches her stomach. The pain is becoming more and more unbearable. Her mom has always told her to keep something edible in her bag. It’s too late to regret not to listen to the advice now. Her face is getting paler. Anna keeps chanting herself, ‘Endure it. Endure it until you can find a place to sit or rest.’

             But there is no such place as far as her now blurry eyes can see. All she can see now are houses with lights off besides the porch. Not one single restaurant or whatsoever. She is now dragging herself, using the walls along the road to help support her body weight. At last, her tired body cannot handle it anymore. She collapses in front of a gate of someone’s house. And then, everything is black.

              ................................................................................................................................................................................

so sorry for not updating....my sister forgot to pay some things. so our internet connection was suspended for a few days... Serously! It felt like HELL that I couldn't get online.sorry again for such a short chapter...I'll update again very soon.