Chapter 24

Is it...... love??

 

Seohyun and Yuri keep eyeing Anna throughout their classes. Anna, despite not really understanding the lecture, keeps noting down important notes so she wouldn’t get too lost when her friends are teaching her the next day. Soon, it lunch and Anna almost forgot about having lunch with her ‘new family’ until she spots Minho leaning against his car when she and her friends are on their way to the cafe.

                        Anna walks towards him and her friends follow her, confuse written all over their faces. Minho eyes her friends, remembering them from this morning. From his point of view, Anna seems to have forgotten to tell her friends about having lunch at home. So, when they finally reach his car, he starts explaining after greeting them. They nod their heads and remind him to return Anna before 2.00 p.m. He merely give them a soft smile as an assurance.

                       Anna opens to say something when their off on the road.

                    “Chusohanmida, Minho-sshi, for my friends’ behavior this morning, I didn’t get to apologize properly at the time, sorry again. They could be very embarrassing at times,” she muttered the last sentence but Minho caught it all.

                    “You don’t need to apologize for your friends, it’s their nature. Besides, I hate it when people pretend to be different around me and Anna, drop the formality, just call me Minho oppa or just Oppa, arrasso?” he said, not comfortable using formal language outside work-related-things.

                    “Wae, Minho-ssh, oppa, is there something wrong with it?” she asks him, almost calling him Minho-sshi again. Minho smiles after hearing Anna drop the formality immediately after he asked for it. She’s just too cute.

                      “No, it’s just that, I happen to dislike using formal language outside work, it feels uncomfortable,” he answers truthfully.

                     “But you let Seohyun and Yuri uses it. Why don’t you let me use it too?” she asks him again. Minho paused for a moment before answering her question.

                    “We just met each other, Anna, it’s rude to straightly use informal language to people you just met,” he said.

                    “We too just met each other, what’s the difference?’ she asks him, curious of his answer. 

                   “Because,” he said leaning in against her. “You’re special, Anna. I don’t live with them, I live with you. Why would housemates use formal language with each other?” he asks her back.

                      Anna is taken aback by his sudden move. She stays quiet, thinking about his statement. He opens her door, startling her out of it. Then only she realized that they’re home, adding blush to her already flushed face.

                 ................................................................................................................................................

Here's another chapter for you guys to read. My readers are simply awesome!