His brother

Is it...... love??

 

                 Anna wakes up when she feels someone’s hand is shaking her shoulder. A rush of déjà vu comes to her as she recalled the fateful night that eventually brought her to Minho’s house. She opens her eyes to see Minho’s face right in front of her. She backs out immediately in surprise but unfortunately, she hits her head with the window frame. She rubs the sore spot.

               Minho chuckles at her clumsiness. “So clumsy,” he said shaking his head. She gathers all her things wanting to get out of the car as soon as possible but Minho grabs her shoulder, making her face him.

              “You seriously don’t think of leaving the car with your hair like this, right?” he said, running his fingers through her messy hair, combing it. They both stare at each other for awhile, when suddenly, Anna leans in to Minho. He is in shock and he can’t seem to move his body. Then she quickly pecks both of his cheeks before rushing out of the car muttering sorry and thank you leaving behind a stunned Minho.

             Minho arrives at his office and walks into his room, grinning and doing something unusual for him to do; greeting his workers and co-workers happily. His sudden change of attitude earns him confused glares from the people he greets. A million questions run through their head as their usually ‘cold, heartless leader, Mr. Choi’ smiling from ear to ear. It’s very rare to even see him talk, let alone greet EVERYONE in the company.

             Donghae sits on the couch of his brother’s office, going through a magazine while waiting for the said person to walk through the door. He’s not there for any particular reasons; he just wants to see his brother, not his co-worker and talk nothing about business. It’s been a long time since he last talked with Minho as a brother instead of a co-worker. The door suddenly opens, revealing a smiling Minho, startling Donghae. He hadn’t seen a smile like that since his father’s death. What could possibly bring the smile back?

              Minho realizes that his office is not empty as his eyes capture a very confused-looking Donghae sitting on the couch. His smile grows wider, as if it is even possible. He is drunk, intoxicated by Anna’s kisses.

               “Oh, hey, Hyung, what are you doing here? Is there something about business we need to discuss about? We have a meeting tomorrow, right? What could be so urgent that you come into my office personally?” he asks Donghae. Donghae’s face expression turns from confused to a frown. What is wrong with Minho? Tomorrow’s meeting is canceled and he’s one of the first people to about it beside Donghae himself.

                 “Minho-ah, tomorrow’s meeting is canceled. The other directors are out of town, don’t you remember?” he asks the younger man. The said man chuckles to himself and sits on his chair behind his perfectly arranged desk. He still has his breath taking smile plastered on his handsome face.

                  “Is that so, Hyung? Why are you here then? We haven’t talked like this for a long time, haven’t we? What could possibly bring you here, Hyung?” he asks Donghae back. He still doesn’t realize that he’s smiling the whole time he’s been inside his company building.

                   ‘What could possibly make you smile like that?’ Donghae questions in his head. Then, a possible though crosses his mind. He quickly sits in front of Minho without being invited. He looks at Minho’s face questionably. Minho just looks at him. Donghae opens and closes his mouth, gaping like a fish. Minho merely chuckles at his hyung. 

              ....................................................................................................................................................

A bit cliffhanger there. So I suddenly decide to put titles but then, maybe sometimes I won't. Hope you guys will keep reading! Comment please?