Chapter 21

Is it...... love??

Anna couldn’t understand why her heart beats a little too fast whenever Minho made contact with any parts of her body. Particularly if he’s looking into her eyes, she gets butterflies in her stomach.

                       ‘Is it normal?’ she thought. ‘I need to learn how to control myself around him. I mean, wouldn’t it be embarrassing if he somehow found out about this? Andwae! That cannot happen. He absolutely cannot know about my condition.

                      Should I talk to Yuri and Seohyun about this? I certainly cannot talk to Mrs. Choi, I mean Omma (this is hard) about this. What would she think of me then? But then, Yuri and Seohyun aren’t much help either. They might, no; they would definitely laugh at me. How can I talk about him with them?

                    After the whole misunderstanding and dirty joke they throw at me, it’ll just add fuel to the fire. Then, who can I talk to?’ Anna unconsciously sighs. ‘This is hard, no; life is hard,’ Anna tosses and turns in the bed but still careful of her bandaged wrist.

                    ‘He must’ve thought that I’m a clumsy person. But Anna Mellissa Smith, since when do you care of what somebody thought about you. He is NO different from anyone else, Anna, remember that. You don’t need to be perfect around him.

                     But why do I feel like I need to?’ she asks herself. After tossing and turning for God knows how long, she finally falls asleep. And the question remains unanswered.

 

                     Mrs. Choi wakes up early as always. She smiles as she does her usual morning ritual. She saw something she really enjoyed last night.

-Flashback-

                    Mrs. Choi felt really thirsty after she changed into her pajama. Minho and Anna were probably asleep by then. She walked sleepily to the kitchen and drank some water. She was about to go back to her room when she heard Anna’s voice and some footsteps. She quickly hid herself praying those two won’t notice her existence.

                   She saw how Minho held Anna’s hand protectively and made her sit and wait while he searched for something. She saw how Anna just stared at her son’s back while he searched whatever he was searching.

                  Turns out, it was an aid kit. She was a bit worried at the point but continued to watch them silently. She saw how Minho carefully wrapped Anna’s let wrist while Anna just kept staring at his every action. Minho looked up and their gaze met.

                  She gasped and clamped her hands on , hoping those two won’t notice anything. But the two kept their eyes on each other, losing themselves in each others’ eyes. Mrs. Choi smiled. She was not blind to see all the emotions showed through the youngsters’ eyes.

                  She knew the feeling of looking into your loved one’s eyes and let them talk without words. It’s much more meaningful that way. They looked away after some time, both blushing. Mrs. Choi chuckled very quietly.

                  She just watched them as Minho took her hand and went up to their bedroom. She got out of her hiding place. She knew that both know nothing about each other’s feelings even though it’s very obvious.

                  She promised herself that she would help those two acknowledge each others’ feelings and that no one gets in the way. She couldn’t bear seeing either of them broken hearted. She went to her room, falling asleep peacefully with a smile plastered on her face the whole time.

-End of Flashback-              

                     .........................................................................................................................................................

So, how do guys think of this chapter? This story is proggressing slowly, I know. Please bear with it!