Chapter 6

Is it...... love??

                    “Seohyun ah, what should we do? Try calling her again,” Yuri urged her after numerous attempts to contact Anna failed.

                    “How about going to the campus? Maybe she’s around the area?” Seohyun suggested hopefully. Her fingers are already numb from pushing the buttons on her phone too much. “I’ll go get the car keys. You wait at the car,” she said and goes inside her room to find the car keys Yuri makes her way to the parking lot after finding her purse and phone.

                     After making sure that everything’s locked up, Seohyun goes to her car. “Yuri ah, why don’t you drive today? I’m so anxious. I might hit somebody,” said Seohyun. Yuri nods her head silently. Usually she’s the hyper one, but it comes to serious matter, she throws that side of her away. She and Seohyun have been friends since elementary school. She knows Seohyun can be really clumsy if she is in the panic mode. She wouldn’t be able to concentrate in driving at this point. She might end up killing somebody if she tries.

                     They go to the campus and wander around the area of their house for a long time. Anna cold be anywhere. Seohyun started sobbing when the clock reaches 12.

                     “Yuri ah, can’t we just report this to the police? I’m scared, something bad could’ve happened to her,” Seohyun manages to say through the fountain of tears falling down her cheeks.

                     “Seohyun ah, you know we can’t do that before we are sure that Anna’s been missing for 24 hours. I want to do that too. But what we’re doing now is the best alternative before we can actually report this,” Yuri tries to persuade Seohyun to be rational.

                      After another hour, they give up their attempt to search for their lost friend. They planted themselves at the living room, hoping that Anna would come back. Yuri suggests that they’ll report this matter right after their classes for tomorrow ends before they crashed to sleep beside each other on the sofa.

 

         

    Mrs. Choi goes out to throw trash outside her house. Even though she can afford hiring a maid, she wants to do all the house chores on her own. She remembered time and time when her late husband offered her to hire a maid when he was diagnosed with cancer a few years back. Her sons were both attending university the time. The news that their father had passed away almost made them stop studying. But she was able to convince them to not do it because their father’s business needs a new chairman. She doesn’t trust anybody to handle the company. Even the closest of the closest friend can turn their back on you when it comes to money and power.

            Right after her eldest of two sons graduated from the university, he was appointed as the substitute of his late father. She was grateful that Donghae was able to carry such huge responsibility at such a young age. As for her second son, Minho, he became one of the directors in the company after he graduated. Mrs. Choi is worried about him. Donghae seems to accept the fact that her husband had passed away. But Minho, he is always the quite one. He never expressed his feelings freely like his brother. He always keeps them bottled up. When it is too much for him to handle, he would turn to music. That’s why she doesn’t say anything when he said that he is a rapper in an underground band. As long as it is not something illegal, she doesn’t mind much.

       .....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Finally, Minho appeared. Just in his mother's thoughts though. He'll officially make an appreance after maybe 3 or 4 chapters. Lastly, please comment and subscibe!!