Chapter 10

Is it...... love??

                      Minho throws his body onto his bed. Around him, nothing is moving or making any sounds. His house is empty, as empty as his heart right now. He closes his eyes, waiting for sleep to come. He went singing again after work today. His life is like a zombie’s. In the morning, he’ll go to work as a director at his late father’s office. Then, he’ll get fed up with his life. And after that, he’ll transform into a rapper in an underground band called SHINee with his childhood friends Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Teamin. They are the only ones who understand him. Not completely though. He still keeps many secrets from them. None of them knew why he decided to live his live like this. They wouldn’t understand even if he told them about it.

                    He doesn’t trust people after it happened. The biggest mistake he ever made in his live. He is known to be secretive among his friends. He keeps them all bottled inside. It’s safer that way. The people who know too much about you can also bring you down. He is not a robot though. He pours it all in a diary, which nobody knows exists. It is a gift from his father. He was the one who fully understand him inside and out. He knew that he was going to die soon. And he knew that his child would not have someone like him that he could comfortably tell his secrets. So he gave him a very thick book, a place which he could express his feelings without awkwardness.

                  He opens his eyes again. Suddenly, his body feels sticky. He quickly grabs a towel and baths. After putting on his pajama, Minholights up some aromatic candles. He wants to sleep in a calm state. Not many people know about this side of him. Not even his brother, Donghae, whom he seldom sees. The one in the office is not his brother. That’s his boss.

                   Since their father’s death, they’ve grown apart. Minho doesn’t think that their mom realizes this. They rarely even see each other when they went back to their family home in Incheon. If they ever see each other outside the office area, it’s going to be awkward. At last, after thinking about his live thoroughly, he falls asleep, knowing that the alarm clock would wake him up anytime soon. Not even realizing what is going to happen in his house the very next day.

                            ..................................................................................................................................................................

another short chapter *sigh* sorry. I couln't think of ideas fast enough.....*bows* Thank you for reading though, please comment and subscribe!