Strangers

Though it seems Forgotten (GOS: College Year)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She can’t sleep that night, she kept thinking of Baek Hyun’s question to her. it keeps on repeating on her head. No matter how hard she tries to ignore it, it keeps coming back to her mind

YJ: *rolling like a crazy person on her bed* ahh….. Forget?? I how can I forget you… if I can forget you I’ve already done that before when we were still high school… it may look like I’ve forgotten you all. But it will definitely not happen. Though it seems forgotten, my heart will always remember what my mind might forget.

Pulip’s POV

            She is with Chan Doo, she can’t help but to feel worried about her friend Baek Hyun. She knows how much Baek Hyun loves Hyun Jung. And she is worried that by getting near Hyun Jung or should she say Yoo Jin now, he might get hurt.

PL: Hyun Jung… I mean Yoo Jin-ssi… do you think it is ok if Baek Hyun get close to her? *talking to CD*

CD: *confused* neh?? Molla… all I know is that Hyun Jung is the one who decides her life now. She is the one who leaves us...*he was kind of upset at HJ since she left them for someone else*

PL: *sigh*

CD: yah! What’s wrong with you??

PL: nothing... I just miss Hyun Jung… how I wish she is still Hyun Jung and not Yoo Jin. I wish she was still our friend. *she said*

CD: *sighs*

Yoo Jin’s POV

            She didn’t have a good night sleep again. Because she keeps think of Baek Hyun, and also her friends how she missed hanging out with them

YJ: *yawns* ah…..

EB: *saw YJ who was still half asleep* good morning….

YJ: good morning… *still her eyes is half close and walks at the refrigerator to get the milk and pours some on the glass*

EB: yah!! Open your eyes…. What did you do last night to be like this??

YJ: nothing… I just couldn’t sleep last night….

EB: wae? Is there a problem? What to talk about it?

YJ: ani…. ameugoto ani-yah… (No, it’s nothing) *she didn’t want her to worry*

EB: if you say so…… are you going to shoot again today?

YJ: *thinks* opseo..

EB: *nods* ohhh….

YJ: wae?

EB: nothing…just asking….

YJ: ohh…

EB: so do you have any plans?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter