Final beat!

Exo Beats

SO MUCH OT12 FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER! :) I hope you guys will enjoy the final beat. :D It's entirely different from the anime and I thought so hard for this~ enjoy!

 

**

 

EXO K - PETER PAN

 

Just then a ray of light shone, but not directly to Sehun. It was pointing somewhere else. Somewhere behind the bush…

 

 

“Yah! How long are you guys staying there?” Luhan shouted. He saw the other members sitting behind that damn bush. Were they listening all this time? Oh God that was embarrassing!

 

“I didn’t know Luhan hyung can be that sweet!” They shouted. Seriously these dongsaengs…

 

 

He suddenly felt someone tugging his shirt. He looked only to see Sehun while pointing at something like a kid.

 

 

“What?”

 

“Look. Look at them…” Luhan looked at the direction he was pointing and so did the others. Their eyes widened in shock as they saw…them.

 

 

5 students went down from the sky to the ground as the light guided them.

 

 

Them, meaning the members who obliterated.

 

 

Chen was the first to land. He smiled at the other members and his eyes searched for a certain someone. His eyes landed on Minseok, and his smile became wider.

 

 

Xiumin ran to him like a baby does to his mother. When they met at the middle, he hugged Chen with all his might. He couldn’t believe it. Chen is here. Chen is actually here.

 

 

“Yah, why are you hugging me?” Minseok did not answer. He continued to hug Chen tightly.

 

“Yah...” Chen said playfully. Minseok finally let go of him and held his shoulder.

 

“I really love you, you idiot.” Chen’s tears formed because of those words.

 

“I love you too.” They both smiled and hugged each other again while tears of joy came out of their eyes.

 

 

The next ones to land were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The other members welcomed them with joy, and they couldn’t be happier.

 

 

“Welcome back, you noisy couple!”

 

“Yah! We’re not noisy!” Baekhyun countered.

 

“I am not, he is,” Chanyeol pointed.

 

“Ahh seriously this giant,” Baekhyun whined.

 

“Ahh seriously this shorty,” Chanyeol mimicked. They just laughed so happily. Damn, it feels good to be back to normal.

 

 

Another one descended from the heavens. Tao almost cried in joy when his feet landed on the grounds. He ran to the person immediately and cried in his arms.

 

 

“Yifan. Yifan…” Tao continued to cry while Kris just patted his head.

 

“Leaving my members, especially my dear panda, is not my style.” Tao heard this and cried even more. The members went to them and hugged the tallest one, too.

 

 

And last but not the least; the one Suho was waiting for the most, descended.

 

 

 Suho immediately ran to him before his feet landed. As Lay’s feet touched the surface, Suho was so shocked and happy to talk.

 

 

“Hi,” Lay said softly, tears forming in his eyes.

 

“Hi…” Suho’s voiced crack. He wanted to say everything in his heart. He wanted to tell him how much he yearned for his touch, and how much he missed him, and of course, how he feels for him.

 

Lay slowly wrapped his arms around Suho’s shoulders. “I know, I know,” he said softly.

 

“I missed you, Lay.” Suho said while crying. He can’t believe it. He can’t believe that Lay is now hugging him, and now they’re finally together.

 

“I did, too. So much.”

 

“You know how I feel, right?”

 

“Of course. I feel the same way, too.” And just then, those words were enough for them to know about it.

 

“But…how did you guys come here?” He asked the others.

 

“Oh. Simple. We asked God for it,” Lay answered for him.

 

“Y-You can actually do that?” Luhan asked with disbelief.

 

“Duh,” Kris answered.

 

“It just happened like that?” Xiumin asked.

 

“Do we need to repeat ourselves now?” Chen answered.

 

“But there’s a condition, though,” Chanyeol said.

 

“We were only given a week, then we’ll have to return up there,” Baekhyun finished.

 

“It’s okay! At least you are here,” Sehun said happily.

 

“Yah, just because you’re the maknae—“Kai was interrupted by D.O.

 

“Aigoo, he’s jealous because he isn’t the maknae anymore.”

 

“Aigoo~” they all cooed.

 

 

And everyone just laughed after that.

 

 

**

 

 

It was now their graduation day. This is it, they thought. They spent the days before by bonding with each other, doing things that make them happy but not happy enough to be obliterated. Once again, they were complete. EXO became complete again with all the twelve members.

 

 

“Now, let’s hear our opening remarks from the leader, shall we?” Luhan said. Suho smiled and went up to the stage and said his words.

 

“EXO was formed because of one stupid goal back then, right? But that was in the past. After Luhan hyung joined, I firmly believe that many things changed. And not only did he bring good luck to us, but he made us realize that we’re not supposed to fight Sehun because he has done nothing wrong. He was only trying to help us, but he’s so bad at communicating we didn’t understand him at first.” Suho laughed and the members joined as well.

 

“We’ve done so many things to him yet he was innocent all the time. And now that we’ve became friends with him, all is well, right?”

 

“All is well,” they all said.

 

“I’ll save my final words for the final remarks later. For now, let’s enjoy this graduation!” The members clapped as he went down.

 

“So, Sehun and I prepared our ‘diplomas’ for this special day.” Kai and Sehun placed the things they made on top of the table on stage. They’re the ones who distributed the diplomas as well.

 

“So, let’s start from the eldest hyung, Mr. Kim Minseok!” Xiumin went up the stage and received his diploma gratefully touched with the maknae’s effort.

 

“Next, Mr. Lu Han!” Luhan received his as well, and smiled sincerely at them both.

 

“Mr. Wu Yifan!” I knew this is my style, Kris thought.

 

“Mr. Kim Junmyeon!”  Suho just smiled at them and thanked them for their effort.

 

“Mr. Zhang Yixing!” Lay did the same.

 

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun!” Baekhyun cheered loudly as he received his.

 

"Mr. Kim Jongdae!" Chen danced so happily and awkwardly that everyone laughed.

 

“Mr. Park Chanyeol!” Chanyeol’s bright white teeth were once again revealed as he smiled brightly.

 

“Mr. Do Kyungsoo! Ah, my love~” Kai cooed. Everyone groaned at his fail aegyo.

 

“Mr. Huang Zitao!” Tao pumped his fist in delight. A martial artist, alright.

 

“For Mr. Kim Jongin, also known as Kai, or simply me!” The members laughed at his silly act. Still has the maknae gene, huh?

 

“And lastly, the new maknae,” Kai groaned but a smile was visible on his face. “Mr. Oh Sehun!”

 

 

After the receiving of diplomas, everyone clapped for each other’s achievements. Just then Lay went up to the stage with Kai once again and announced something.

 

 

“As you all know, we practiced dancing a song in the past few days, right?” Lay asked.

 

“Remember Lay hyung’s composition guys?” Everyone nodded.

 

“So, we actually prepared that for us to dance along during this day. I would ask everyone to please stand up and position themselves!”

 

 

The past days were a little bit busy because they practiced. They thought it was for nothing, but it was actually a dance number for them to present on their graduation day. Even though no once in the audience will see them, they’ll just be contented because it’s the first time (and probably the last) that they will be dancing as a group. Sounds exciting, right?

 

 

After they danced to the song Growl, they sat on their seats once again with happy smiles plastered on their faces. It was tiring, but they had fun while doing it.

 

 

“For the final remarks, our leader hyung may take the stage now.” Suho went up and the members cheered for him.

 

 

EXO K – DON’T GO

 

 

“Being a leader is not easy, especially when you have so many members that are so not disciplined.” Everyone laughed at his introduction. “Nevertheless, our group became solid. No one is being treated different, and we are actually one, much to my surprise. This group is my family here in this world, and I really appreciated the love and care I received from all of you.” Suho’s tears started to form, and the members’ tears were welling up, too. “So, I’ll say my personal messages to each and every one of you now.” He got off the stage and walked closer to the members.

 

“Firstly, our eldest hyung, Xiumin hyung. Thank you for always remembering my condition, especially when we were new when EXO first started. Thank you for taking care of your dongsaeng so well, aren’t you proud?” Xiumin let out a soft laugh, but his tears are starting to flow. “I love you, hyung.” Suho hugged him and went on to the next one.

 

“Luhan hyung, who just joined this year. Because of you, EXO became different, but not in a bad way. It was the other way around. We became better persons. We became a better, and actually, a useful group that everyone can admire. Because of you, we realized so many things that helped us all throughout the hardships. Thank you, Luhan hyung. I love you.” Suho hugged him as well and Luhan did the same.

 

“Kris hyung. Thank you for reminding us that someone can actually be as stubborn as you,” Suho tried to break the ice, but his tears just keep flowing. He just kept smiling as he continued. “Thank you for everything you’ve done. I know that some of the things you did are just halfhearted because they’re not your style. What’s your style, anyway?” The members laughed. “Anyway, all in all, I thank you for everything. I love you.” He hugged the tall one as well and continued.

 

“Zhang Yixing. I know that you already know this, but I’ll just say it anyway. I love you. No words can express my feelings, but I know that deep inside, this love I’m saying is not just some kind of love. It is deep and sincere. Thank you for giving me the chance to find someone who’ll actually help me have the strength to continue with our journey. I love you, keep that in mind.” He hugged Lay and proceeded to the next one.

 

“The noisiest one, Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun complained that he is not noisy, and Suho just smiled before continuing. “Thank you for bringing joy to each and every one of us whenever we were sad. You’re the mood maker here, you know? Thank you for helping us out in every way you can. Through all the good and bad times, you’ve been there.  You did everything you can, and as a leader, I am proud of you. Remember that. I love you.” He hugged Baekhyun as well. Baekhyun wiped his tears as Suho continued to another member.

 

"Chen Chen Chen, even though you are a bit, uhm, hyper, you still helped us in our plans. You were a bit new, but you didn't hesitate to agree with all our doings. It means you trust us, right? Thank you for that. Thank you for never failing to make us happy. Your optimism was the best. Thank you for everything, Chen. I love you." Chen hugged him tightly and Suho went on.

 

“Park Yoda,” everyone laughed. “Just kidding. Park Chanyeol, one of the twin towers of the group. I always feel short whenever I sit or walk beside you, but then again, I was born short, so there’s nothing I can do about it.” Everyone laughed again but Suho just continued speaking. “Thank you for your playfulness and for helping me tame the wild Baekhyun we have here.” Baekhyun complained but Lay hushed him. “You did your best, I know. And you’re someone I can’t just pass by without saying my words of thanks. All in all, thank you for everything. I love you.” Chanyeol hugged his hyung tightly.

 

“D.O, don’t hypnotize me with those big eyes.” D.O glared at him but Suho just smiled. “You used to be afraid of people, but thank God you’re not anymore. You’re the most behaved member out of all of them, you know? I appreciate that. Thank you for all the things you’ve done to help not only me, but also them. You know that we still accept you even after all that happened back then, right? Don’t be afraid of people, okay? Thank you and I love you.” Those big eyes were rushed with tears now because of that short and simple but meaningful speech. Suho hugged him and left for the next person.

 

"Tao. Even though you had that tough look on your eyes, I know that sometimes you just cry softly to yourself, especially when Kris hyung was gone for a while. But nevertheless, you stayed strong and showed us that you'll be fine. You're a martial artist, right? You are strong physically. You always tried to protect us even though you were scared. Remember that time when we entered the horror house? You entered against your will. You had a strong heart, and it's all that matters. I love you for that." Tao cried softly in Suho's arms for a while after that. He then proceeded to the next person.

 

“Our second to the last youngest member, Kai. Even though you were the youngest back then, you did everything within your reach to help us in every way. All your efforts have been appreciated, so don’t worry about it, okay? Hyung loves you so much because you’re the one who puts so much effort because there are some things that are not included in your capabilities, considering your young age. Nevertheless, hyung thanks you for everything and loves you with all his heart, okay?” Suho hugged him and Kai hugged him a little longer to hide his tears. Suho went to the last person after that.

 

“Our new friend and old enemy, Sehunnie. After all the things we’ve done to you, you preferred to stay by our side and actually help us get over our unfulfilled lives. I was so mean to you back then and all the plans to sue you were cruel. Yet you are friends with us. You are an angel, indeed.” Suho showed his most sincere smile ever. “Thank you for helping us achieve our happiness that we’ve been longing for, and going with us through our ups and downs. I can’t believe this day will come and I will say these words to you but…thank you and I love you as well.” Sehun hugged Suho as his voice cracked.

 

 

Everyone cried because they were so touched with their leader hyung.

 

 

“You’re the best leader we could ever have, Suho hyung. You did everything you can to help us. Don’t think about what happened in real life, the thing with your siblings, alright? It’s over now. You did your best in protecting us. No one died. We love you as much as you love us. Thank you for everything.” The members poured their hearts out for Suho, and now all of them are crying.

 

 

Suddenly they were stunned. All of them are becoming transparent.

 

 

“I think it’s time,” Suho said. He motioned the members to form a circle and they immediately understood what he wanted to happen.

 

“I’ll count to three, okay?” All of them nodded. Time is running out. They put their hands together and saw that a little time was left and they are slowly becoming transparent.

 

“1, 2, 3!”

 

“EXO SARANGHAJA!”

 

 

And all of them disappeared.