So that's why

My husband is a boyband
 
 
Private Dinner at Hotel Kims
 
Min-hee doesn't look really suprise when Myungsoo's car parked in with one of most famous hotel in korea, His family's hotel. She always been staying in there since she was a kid, whenever her family have a business in Seoul. 
 
The waiter guided them to dinner room who both their mom already waiting. Min-hee invited herself to sit facing her mom, while Myungsoo sitting beside her. 
 
"You two really look good together" Mrs. Kim open , smiling in happiness. 
 
"Not really," Min-hee mumbled, she actually have many things to ask, But the whole situation making her confuse since last night. 
Myungsoo too, have many things to ask. "Can we just get through the main topic?" He asked. 
 
 
"Don't you want to eat first? we come here for dinner after all" Mrs. Choi ignoring Myungsoo, calling waiter to bring out the food. Four plates spaghetty carbonara served with warm air minerals. 
 
"Let's eat" Mrs. Kim welcomed the son and her soon-to-be daughter. Myungsoo and Min-hee only staring both their mother, not touching food at all. This confusion making Min-hee thirsty and feeling annoyed, she take a sip of the air mineral. 
 
"Eomma, Mrs. Kim" She said in firm tone, "Can you just explain or tell us why you all forcing this?!" 
she doesn't care about formality anymore, Min-hee already annoyed by this confusing situation. 
 
Mrs. Kim put down her fork and knife, so does Mrs. Choi. They now looking at their child and sighing, but then smiling.
 
"We want you two to marry"
 
Min-hee taking a deep breath and winced, I know that, what i want to know why you want that?! 
 
"Sooner, better" Mrs. Kim continue. 
 
"Why?" Myungsoo asked.
 
Mrs. Kim looking at his son with warm expression, "First, we already planned this. Me and Mrs. Choi" 
 
I know that too!!  Min-hee already on her limit of frustation, 
 
"And.....that's what on the Grandpa Kim's will" 
 
"bwo?!" Min-hee shouted. half shocked and half explosion for her frustation. She know very much about Grandpa Kim, he's already like her own grandfather. He always accompanied Min-hee when she was little. Whenever she stayed at hotel Kims, grandpa Kim always be her playing mate. Grandpa Kim often visiting Min-hee too whenever he came to Busan. Too bad, when Min-hee just getting first grade in elementary school, Grandpa Kim passed away. 
 
"How can there's Min-hee on grandpa's will?" Myungsoo asked. He actually not really fond with his grandfather, Myungsoo lived in states when he was little until six grade. He only met grandpa Kim 5 times, 2 times when grandpa kim visiting him on states, and three times when myungsoo coming play to korea. But the last time he saw him when he was in fourth grade, and soon after he went back to states, grandpa Kim became sick and passed away. 
 
"Grandpa Kim is your grandpa?!" Min-hee suprised. Myungsoo looking at her like she's an idiot, "Of course pabo, why is that my name is 'Kim' "
 

"So" Mrs. Kim start to continue her explanation, "In grandpa Kim's will there's statement that said you two must meet when Min-hee turned 19. And you both must married within 6 months after you meet" 
 
"What if we don't want to?" 
"I can't get married within six month!" Myungsoo exclaimed, "I just had my debut, it will be ruined if i married" 
 
"You can't decide, its already patched since grandpa Kim passed away. Our family business will be collapse. You know all of our business can be this big because Grandpa Kim?" Mrs. Choi said, making Min-hee shutting . She actually realize that Kim family have been helping her family a lot. 
 
"You don't have to announce your marriage then, easy" Mrs. Kim answered Myungsoo.
 
"can we just not living together then?" Myungsoo asking again, 
 
"No can do, you too will be married. Living together is needed" 
 
Myungsoo and Min-hee took a deep breath. Now they know why they doing this, but they remain silent. Why do i have such a complicated mother they complained in silent. 
 
--
 
It has been four days since they met their moms and know the reason why they need to get married. But beside trying to get better each other, they decide just follow their living together rules and don't mind each other life. Min-hee successfully convice Eyoung that Kim Myungsoo who living with her right now isn't L the Chaser (Eyoung accidentally found out from Mrs. Choi while Mrs. Choi staying at apartement with her now) and she tried hard not to thinking too much about marriage things who suprisingly easy because both Myungsoo and her following their rules without any mistakes. They both acted like each other is invisible at home. Myungsoo usually stayed at his room or upstair at night while Min-hee usually outside in daylight so the only moment they passed each other just in the morning. 
 
This friday, The Chaser members come practicing as usual at Myungsoo's. But they still haven't be informed by Myungsoo about the girl he living with now. Myungsoo forgot to tell them too (because he thinks it's not really important), While Min-hee forgot about Myungsoo band's schedule too (She sometimes can be forgetful and slow thinking).
 
She comes back late because her part time job interview, she hurriedly open the door, throwing her shoes, and running to the couch. Turn on the tv and ready to watch her long awaited talkshow. Myungsoo who's waiting for s upstairs, scribbling any notes and playing the guitar, feeling disturbed with the noisy sound comes from tv downstair. "Aissh" He stopping playing guitar and ruffled his hair, his concentration crash because the noisy sound. Does she forget the rules? 
 
Myungsoo walking downstairs and see Min-hee who's eating popcorn while her full concern on the talkshow. Her hand holds the remote tightly making Myungsoo hard to turning off the tv. He feel awkward to tell Min-hee that she broke the rule. Suddenly the bell rings. Myungsoo know s already coming, but he still froze in the stairs. His mind thinking hard whether let the members now about Min-hee or not. 
 
The bell keeps ringing. Min-hee stands up because Myungsoo still standing there. "Who is it~?" She walked to the door and open the passlock. Myungsoo snaps and trying to catch her before she open the door. But too late as Min-hee already touch the last number of the passlock. Myungsoo pulled her hand to the door knob, trying to make Min-hee not open the door. But Min-hee who lose her balance because her right hand now being pulled by Myungsoo, fall down to Myungsoo chest and eventually bringing him down to the floor.
 
The members open the door and just suprised to see what in front of them. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n : First for all, sorry for short update. 
 
Thanks for reading and subscribing <3
 
hope you like it and feel free to ask and comment
 
<3 <3