Is He....//Is She....

My husband is a boyband

--

"Oppa...that was L the Chaser right?" asked Min-hee as they already walk far enough from Myungsoo. She still feeling confuse for the sudden meeting with L. he really is handsome...no wonder if eyoung likes him so much
"Wae? have a little crush on him? i thought you weren't that kind of girl" said dongwoo jokingly, Min-hee stepped on his foot on purpose "Aniyo! is he living near here?"

 

"I thought you know from eyoung, he's living next to your apartement building" said dongwoo while his foot who's been hit by Min-hee. "What were you talking about before?" She asked again.

"Why are you so curious? you're not even their fans" 
 

"But i'm yours" said Min-hee softly. Dongwoo eyes widened "Bwo?!" 

"I'm your fan oppa~" said Min-hee again. Dongwoo sighed.Turns out it's not like what he thought. "Mianhae my fans, i can't give you such information. But if you want a fanservice i'll gladly give it to you" he said jokingly. 
 

"Ya! you really want to get beating up by me huh?!" 

 

--

 

Weekend, nothing to do, and bored. Myungsoo already feel like dying in boredom though is only 4 days since his last performance. Sunggyu and Woohyun have been busy study to catching up what they missed when they were busy promoting and Sungjong back to his hometown to meet his parents. What s said about what will myungsoo do when he has nothing to do, it's true. First day he tried to hold out for gaming because of his pride, but eventually he gave up. But after almost two days gaming non-stop Woohyun called him and again. 
 

Aissh, why they need to care about what i'm doing he talked himself and leaning on the couch. He turns on the TV and the re-run music channel which The Chaser play appear. Myungsoo watch it and kind of missing their debut time. They played just 1:46 minutes and need to cut off their songs because they're rookie. Even they always rocking on restaurant or bar stage, music broadcast sure are different. Myungsoo remember how angry he was when the manager told him about the cutting song. He almost broke the PD's door and make The Chaser banned from the Music Stage. He suddenly turn off the TV and sighed, still feeling guilty about his temper who always making chaos everywhere. All of sudden, his phone rangs. Hoya just called.

 

"Wae" 
"Let's eat outside. I have coupon from Chicken OO restaurant" Hoya said. Myungsoo eyes widened, "See you there" he said and cut the phone right away run to the closet and put any shirt he found. There's nothing better today for him than Chicken, and free. 

 

-- 

 

"Really eomma, why should i do that?" Min-hee talk in annoyance. "For many times i don't want to meet that guy anymore" 
"Mrs. Kim feeling guilty and want to apologize properly about his son behavior" Mrs. Choi explain "Just meet this one, ne? We've been planning for this since you were kid, beside you never have a boyfriend for  19 years" 
"I DID HAVE" Min-hee bursted 
"Not the proper one. You never introduce any of your boyfriend to me. So if you did, it never counts" 
Min-hee feeling exhausted arguing this with her mom. "Arrasseo!  just meet and this will be the last time!" She give up. Mrs. Choi laughing happily on the other side of the phone "that's great then. I'll tell you when will you meet ne?" Mrs. Choi said before hung up. 

 

"Aissh eomma jinjja" Min-hee mumbled annoyed. 
"Wae?" Eyoung who passed Min-hee's room asked. "She wants me to meet that guy again"

 

"The rude guy?"  Said eyoung holding her laugh "Why?"
"Mrs. Kim want him to apologize for being rude to me " Min-hee explain as she sit in her bed. Eyoung walks toward her "That's good then".
"I don't want to meet him"
"But he'll apologize" Said eyoung "who knows he have something urgent that time. His best friend suddenly in accident or something"
Min-hee silent for a while, right it could happen 
"Just think on his perception" said eyoung again. Maybe eyoung sometimes unreliable and making people worried, but she's always reasonable and always have a good advice. She looks mature when its needed. "You're right"

 

"So anyway~ I have something for you"said eyoung while waving a booklet full of paper. "What's that?" Min-hee asked of curiosity. "100 Coupon ticket of Chicken OO" eyoung throw the book of 100 coupon and Min-hee catch it "for always filling my part time work" she said again.
"Omo, you know how to say thanks now?" Said Min-hee sarcastically making Eyoung pout "I'm kidding, gomawo~"
Eyoung sitting in Min-hee bed and smile "that's why....let's use it now. I'm hungry" she said patting her stomach. Min-hee laugh "arasseo, kajja!"

--

 

At Chicken OO restaurant

 

Myungsoo sitting in one of the chair, waiting for Hoya to come. He's too excited for eating and just hurriedly come ignoring the fact that hoya still need to practice. So myungsoo need to wait for him now. He wear the sunglasses and put his cap on his head. Occasionally he take a peek to front door to see if hoya comes, but instead he saw two girls open the door. One girl wearing plain yellow sweater with rose brooch on her left side and jeans skirt and the other one wearing sweater hoodie with short pants. Myungsoo know that the one wearing sweater hoodie is one of his fans, so he turn back and lowering his head.To make it worse, they take a sit beside myungsoo table. He lowering his head more and text Hoya to come fast. He also know the other girl is dongwoo's friend he met before. But her outfit look like I've seen somewhere he thought.

 

"What if he's not that bad?" Eyoung begins to talk as they already ordered. "Well that's good then" Min-hee answered while take a sip of hot tea. "That's not what I mean Min-hee~ you'll accept him or not??" Eyoung asked again. "He doesn't look like he want this marriage thing"Min-hee answered "And I don't want too, he looks like a nerd. And wearing that checkered bowtie"

myungsoo who eavesdropping (not because he wants to,  but he just can't help but hear it) choked his drink. He suddenly remember when he saw the outfit and he remember Min-hee have the same hairstyle with the girl he met at the marriage arrangements.

"Well if I were you, I'll be glad if it L-ssi" eyoung said happily, making Min-hee glare in disgust while Myungsoo chocked again. "Aigoo you and your freaking L" dissed Min-hee. "Waee? I can dream right?" Eyoung shouted. Myungsoo hide his face embarrassed. He never heard his fans word about him beside cheering The Chaser. He felt like he need to leave, but before he get up from his chair Min-hee shouted as she see someone she know....


"Hoya oppa! What are you doing here?!"

Hoya who just entered the restaurant little suprise to see Min-hee, "whoa long time no see Min-hee" he said and walk towards Min-hee table. Myungsoo on the other side sitting again and lowering his head. "Who is he?" Eyoung asked. "Dongwoo oppa's bandmate" Min-hee explain. "What are you doing oppa?" She asked again. "I have meeting with my friend" he said while looking around. He spotted myungsoo sitting and patted his back "waiting long enough huh?" He asked. Myungsoo with no choice turn around facing Hoya, Min-hee, and eyoung. "Long enough"
 
Eyoung widened her eyes and speechless with the sudden meeting with L and Min-hee just silently feeling suprised to have sudden meeting again with this guy. Hoya who realize eyoung and Min-hee reaction, chuckles "So I guess you know him huh?" He said while pulling Myungsoo closer "This is my friend, L the chaser or Kim Myungsoo"
 
Bwo?! Kim myungsoo?!  Min-hee suddenly remember where she heard the name. She look myungsoo from the head until his toe. Aniya, that rude guy can't be this hot she thought. In other side eyoung looked completely speechless and just saying voiceless word. "Why you all look so shocked?" Hoya asked in confuse "don't say that....you all fans of the chaser? Jinjja myungsoo-ssi your fans everywhere now huh?" He teased myungsoo while myungsoo already look uncomfortable.
 

"ANIYO" Min-hee suddenly shouted. Myungsoo and hoya suprised by her action. "She is fan but I'm not" min-hee continue as she point the freeze eyoung.

 

"Hoya, let's just go" Myungsoo taking action by pulling hoya to get out from restaurant. "Wae? I only have coupon for this restaurant" said hoya pulling out his hand from myungsoo. Myungsoo sighed and saying softly to hoya "you realize how uncomfortable I am in here?" He's doing short bow to min-hee and eyoung and pulling hoya back out to the restaurant.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author notes (just ignore it if you want :p) : 
 
welcome to the new subscriber and thanks for subscribing this story and (again yeah i'm so needed to say this) feel free to comment or asking!:) sorry for waiting the update, i'll probably update 1 chapter/day and submit it at night (at my time)BUT IF I CAN I WILL UPDATE SOONER yeah~. I'm really enjoying the storyline so far kkk. how about you?