Nerd meets geek

My husband is a boyband

--

"Sorry hyung, I will come to the stage after talking to my mom" said myungsoo talking to his phone. 
"Ya! Just ditch that stupid marriage arrangement and come here NOW! "Sunggyu yelled in the other side of the phone. "You know we can't start playing without our bassist"
"Just give me 1 hour ok? I will come there as soon as possible" Myungsoo begged. Sunggyu become silent for a moment but he gave up eventually forcing his dongsaeng;

"alright, one hour only ok? I'll kick you out from the band if it more than that"

Myungsoo turned off the call and started sorting his hair with hair gel. so many hair gel that could make his hair shiny. He took his late grandfather eyeglasses and put his hyung checkered bowtie. He looked so outdated-intelligent-guy. But even with that geek looks he still couldn't hide his handsome face. Myungsoo knew it still couldn't make his arrangement marriage's partner refuse the arrangement. So now it depends with his attitude toward her.

Myungsoo calling his best buddy for advice "Hoya! you know how make a girl hate you?!" he asked panickly as he heard the voice of his mother coming to his room. Hoya the other side startled "Ya! how do i know?? i never make a girl hate me!"

"ppalli !! just tell me what you think you know! it's urgent!!" asked myungsoo again. "It's for the marriage arrangement ?? just ditch her you know. that is rude for girls right??" told hoya .

"How do i know.....anyway thanks! i'll treat you later" said myungsoo and turning off the phone already. "Why do he think i know? he think i treat girls badly huh??!" hoya grumbled.

 
--

*Myungsoo POV*

"myungsoo, i know you don't like something like this but please just get to know her before. She's a good girl you know" said eomma to me. She had been begging me to meet up with this her friend's daughter and I gave up telling her that I never want something like marriage arrangement. I mean, in this day you know? Who decent man that wants to do that?!
"Alright eomma, but if I don't like her. Don't push me" I said to her as the waiter take us to the meeting place.
The waiter open the door andI see her, the girl my eomma had talking about. Wearing plain yellow sweater with rose brooch in the left side of her sweater with long jeans skirt. Her hair is bob short with fringe in her forehead and she wear thick dirty eyeglasses that makes me couldn't see her eyes. 
"Hello Mrs. Kim" the woman beside her who I assumed her mother greet my eomma.
"Long time no see Mrs. Choi" said my eomma and sit down in front of her. I followed and sit beside eomma. 
"This is Choi min-hee" said the woman introducing the girl beside her "my daughter" . The daughter smile and say hello. For a moment I kind found that her smiling is so forceful
"Omo! What a pretty girl" praise eomma for the Min-hee girl. "This is Kim Myungsoo" she said introducing me "My son". I nodded and said hello . With a creepy smile I tried on of course.

 

--


*Min-Hee POV*

"Min-Hee, why you don't talk with myungsoo?" asked eomma 
"Myungsoo too!" Mrs. Kim scolded her son "you're the man! you should talk first"

yeah right! that's one of the reason why i didn't open my mouth to talk, and the other because i didn't expect anything for this marriage arrangement. Not because his creepy smile when he said hello nor because his checkered bowtie. God! Bowtie??! reallyy?! in these day still there is a man wearing a bowtie for marriage arrangement? 

"well i think you two need time to be alone" eomma suggesting us to go

"how about you two take a walk in that park" as she pointed to the park in front of our restaurant. 

The myungsoo guy looked at his watch and said "well I think that is a good idea" he said and looking at me "do you want too?" 

"Aigoo, of course she wants to" says eomma before I open my mouth. She pinching my belly and looked at me with a 'just-obey-me' look. I don't know why she pestering me to meet this son of her friend, but I think this guy just not worth it to make my mom begging at me just to meet him.

 

"Okay" I agree with forceful smile.

 

We walk around the park without saying anything, but suddenly he stopped.

"You know..." he open his mouth and looked at me in the eyes. For a moment I thought that underneath his eyeglasses and shiny hair, he actually kinda of cool. "I have to go now"

And before I'm going to say anything he already stopping a taxi and geting on it.

And leave