WHAT NOW?

My husband is a boyband
*Beep* you've got one text!
 
fr : eYoung-iie
 
Min-hee!! Help me~!! TwT
 
"aish this girl! what trouble she make this time" mutter Min-hee. Eyoung always became that one friend who always making trouble and making people worried. Min-hee always having more trouble when she helped her.
"No Min-hee, let her take her problem alone" She said to herself and decided to ignore it.
 
But suddenly her phone rangs, Min-hee took a deep sigh. 
"Eonnie....." eyoung whining as Min-hee take the phone "Help me juseyo...."
"what did you do now?? and don't call me eonnie like that, you're older 3 months than me" 
"Eonnie....help me take my part-time job today, pleasee!!"eyoung whining again
"again?!" 
"please....this will be my last time asking you anything...ne?ne? pleaseee~~ The Chaser hold a sudden performance in my friend's university so i NEED to be there. You know i can't miss that rightt~? " 
Min-hee annoyed in disbelief "Just because i have nothing to do now so i'll help you, arraseo?! this will be the last time!"
"NEEE~~~, gomawo my lovely Min-Hee~~" 
 
click
 
Min-hee ended her phone call in annoyance, why I have such a bothering bestfriend
 
---
at University 'K'
 
"The Chaser, ready in 10 minutes?" informed the crew of Uni K art performance.
"Ready~" said sunggyu 
 
"Really, i hate the fact that we can't perform nor do any activity for the band for six months" Woohyun said in disbelief. Sunggyu sighed, The Chaser never taking a break less than two weeks for any performance  before.
 
"Just take on the positive side,maybe we can take a holiday?" said sunggyu trying to cheer up s
 
"What holiday...we don't even have enough money to share for individuals" said sungjong "you know we just get 25% of all our royalty"
 
"Well, maybe i can finish my semester this year. I've been taking a leave for a long time from uni" Said woohyun
 
"That's right! you can focus on your study now!" exclaimed sunggyu. Sungjong and Woohyun glared at him with annoyance. "What a hell."
 
"What will you do myung?" asked sunggyu. Myungsoo who playing with his bass just shrugged and keep playing.
 
"He probably just staying in his apartement" said woohyun abruptly
"Playing games" added sungjong
"Or watch some videos"added woohyun again
 
"Chaebol kids sure are different" sunggyu shooked his head
 
"YA!" myungsoo annoyed, stop playing and shouted "I won't like that okay?!"
"I never seen you doing any works beside music and staying at home, Oh i doubt you won't " teased woohyun
"This kid Jinjja!" Myungsoo pulling his fist to woohyun, but taking it back 
 
" I worked before!"
 
"What work?" sunggyu asked. The members looking at myungsoo with i-don't-believe-you eyes
"p-p-p-Part time!" shouted Myungsoo
 
"Really?"
 
"Ya! why don't you all believe me?! I..."suddenly a phone call cut myungsoo words "wait" He rushed as he saw the caller, getting out from the room. Leaving three members laughing at him.
 
"Ne eomma" 
"I heard your band will be vacuum?"said Mrs. Kim.
Myungsoo sighed, "Who says that?"
"Hoya said that, it's true?" explain Mrs. Quietly Myungsoo cursed Hoya in his mind, "Wae?"
 
"That's good then, you can stay at home right? No need to stay at the apartement" said Mrs. Kim happily. Myungsoo had been living alone in apartement with an excuse that it's more closer to his uni and agency, but Mrs. Kim knew the main reason why he wanteed to get out from the house. 
 
"I can't." said myungsoo in jittery, going back to home is the last thing he'll do. He still can't stop feeling burden if thinking about what happen in that house.
 
before Mrs. Kim said any words, myungsoo cutting it "Eomma, mian. My performance is gonna start now. I'll call you later, ne?" and cutting the phone line with his mom.
 
"Last before vacuum, ready?" shouted sunggyu with passion.
 
"THE CHASER. GO!" 
 
 
 
 
a/n : i would like to thank you to all the readers and people who willingly subscribe and reading my story. neomu. jeongmal. Kamsahamnida
 
and sorry i talked before that i'll give more for Min-hee, but instead giving myungsoo another story. I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER will be one. I promise.