Father and Son

My husband is a boyband
Never in her life, Min-hee had dinner this tense. She carefully scooping the steamed eggs and eating it a little. Myungsoo still not touching the food at all, his eyes glared to the man who now sitting beside Mrs. Kim. He never imagine that his father would be come to his apartement after 3 years he never even bothered to called myungsoo after he left the house. And now Mr. Kim eating the food that Myungsoo made. 
 
Min-hee realized the tense air that came right when Myungsoo opened the door and found that Mrs. Kim came with her husband. Myungsoo frozen, the only word from his mouth just "What are you doing?"
 
Mr. Kim just looking at him like he brainless, "Having dinner with my son who soon getting married" 
 
and that's that. Myungsoo not saying anything. Mr. Kim just walk through him and toward Min-hee. 
 
"You're choi Min-hee?" 
 
Min-hee just smiled politely and invited them to dinner table.
 
"So Min-hee, how's living with Myungsoo now?" Mrs Kim trying to changing the mood. She knew Myungsoo would refuse if she told him that his father coming, but Mr. Kim need to know Min-hee. 
 
"Well, just like that..." Min-hee ambiguously answered. She couldn't just told them that she sick of hell for living with him. 
 
"I bet you hold your anger too long because of him" Said Mr. Kim freely. 
 
Well, yeah. Min-hee really wanted to say that. But she still on her polite mind, she thought Mr. Kim probably just joking . 
 
"Not really..." She smiled a little. 
 
"I hope he's not bothering you with his noises" Mr. Kim continue, "with his whatever band and nonsense passion"
 
Min-hee frowned confuse, she not having idea where's Mr.Kim talking
 
Mrs. Kim cleared , signaling his husband to stop talking, but Mr Kim ignoring her. 
 
"Just feel free to call police when he gone mad. His place actually in prison"
 
Myungsoo who holding his fist before, slammed the table. Min-hee jumped in shock. She familiar with his anger now, but this angry Myungsoo is different.
 
"are you done?!" he yelled in front of Mr. Kim, while Mr. Kim just looking at him calmly. Like he already expected Myungsoo's reaction.
 
"ssh...Myungsoo..."Mrs.Kim holding Myungsoo's hand, trying to make him calm. "Stop."
 
Myungsoo held out big breath, winced mad. "If you all done, please just go."
 
And he left the apartement.
 
Soon after that, Mr. Kim cleared his throat and whispering to Mrs.Kim, that he need to go to hotel because some business. 
 
Mrs. Kim just nodding and let Mr. Kim leave. Min-hee still remained froze as statue. Not prepared to see some family-commotion. 
 
"I'm terribly sorry for this" Mrs. Kim back facing Min-hee, "I didn't expect my husband would be act like that to him" 
Min-hee nodded understand Mrs. Kim reason, "Why...." she wanted to ask what's wrong with Myungsoo and his father but shuting up because she sounded like -wants-to-know-myungsoo's-fricking-problem.
But Mrs. Kim understood what Min-hee trying to ask, "I know it's hard for you to facing Kim Myungsoo. I'm sorry. It just i know you for a long time and Myungsoo never actually had a proper girl friends before. No, i don't think he never had one friend that is a girl. He really is violent since i met him" 
 
'since i met him'? Min-hee blinked in confuse
 
"Truth is i'm not his real mother" Once again, Mrs. Kim saw through Min-hee's unspokable question. "I married his father when he was five"
 
"What happened?" Min-hee trying to ask. She couldn't deny now that she really is curious, and she thought she do have a right to know after the commotion back then. Once again she broke the rules.
Well, it's not like he'll find out. i'm not gonna talking about his problem with him anyway
 
Mrs. Kim asked her to move to the couch, maybe because it comfortable than talking with cold food in front of her. Min-hee joined after taking the food to refrigerator and bringing two cup of tea. 
 
"I don't really know what happened exactly, I just met my husband six months before our marriage. It was short encounter, and he never really talked about that to me" She took a sip of the tea,"they said his wife left him for another guy, but i just don't really know......but i know, my husband and his son relationship never been good since i met them. Myungsoo always violent. Breaking rules, smashing things, yelled rudely everywhere. He hated me before, but after he did band with his friends he's changing. That's why i support his decision to do music even my husband never approve it. Even he never showed it, he always the happiest when he playing music. It's like his remedy" 
 
Mrs. Kim silent for a while, like her mind flashbacking some memories. But then she looked at Min-hee and smile a little
 
"I know you don't like to involve in this. But...can you try understand him for a while...?" She sounded begging, "I know you're being forced into this because the will from Grandpa Kim, i know you wanted  to detached from him. But....please?"
 
Min-hee astonished with Mrs. Kim begging to her like that, part of her still didn't want to involve any further with him. But still, after facing the ruckus with Myungsoo and his father, and Mrs. Kim's story, there's some compassion grew. Min-hee pitied Myungsoo and her curiosity grew about him. 
 
She stayed silent since she didn't know how to respond. Mrs. Kim understood. Maybe her wish was too much burden for Min-hee to take, she just got to know him afterall. 
"Well, i think i should go" She excused herself after looking at her phone.
"Oh, y-y-ye..." Min-hee stands up and Mrs. Kim to the door. 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : short update, sorry but i just need to do the conflict one. I hope you guys all curious for that kekeke...
 
don't worry i'll update next chapter soon today. please keep reading and waiting for this story^^ 
 
neomu neomu kamshaminda for the subscribers. 20 subscriber just really making me happy to continue this story^^
 
thanks for deviay for upvote this story:)
 
feel free to subscribe, upvote, comment, or ask anything