Two angry person

My husband is a boyband
"Jinjja? He just ditch you just like that?" said my best friend, eyoung. It has been 6 hours since that rude guy ditching me like that. "Yes!! So rude right? Who he think he is? Huh" I claimed rudely. Eyoung couldn't stop laughing til her eyes became teary when I told her.
 
"Well, you don't even want to accept that marriage arrangement.  Who cares right?"
 
"But he didn't have to be that rude!!"
 
"Yeah yeah, you're right. I hope that you'll never meet that guy again"
 
We stopped talking about the rude guy, and radio start playing eyoung's favourite band : the chaser.
 
"Omo!" She shouted happily "60 seconds!!!"
 
"You just went to see them 3 hours ago, why so hype up" I confused. Eyoung ignored me and start singing following the radio
 
The chaser, an not-so-famous-indie band who just officially debuted recently and the members are extremely hot guys. Eyoung always been their fans since last year she saw them in music festival.
 
The vocalist's sunggyu who famous with his slating-eyes and his powerful voice, The guitarist woohyun who have charming smile and his killer eyes, The keyboardist cutie sungjong and lastly the handsome bassist, L.
 
"Omo~!! L is just sooo hot " She screamed as L solo performance is playing "You know when i saw him at the performance before, she look at me and smile!!" 
 
"It's not just for you chaser-freak, you know it's just a fanservice" i said rolling my eyes in disbelief. I just couldn't understand why my friend is so maniac about the chaser. She always came to every their performance and when she missed it she crying like she'll die because of it. Well, it's true that their song is catchy and kind of good. But still, it's not really my style to be a fan to that extent like eyoung.
 
"Well, i don't care. he's just too handsome....you know" Eyoung smiled excitedly while hugging my domo-kun pillow
 
"Jinjja jeongmal....i don't get you at all" I said annoyed.
 
--
 
*Third-person POV*
 
night in chicken-OO restaurant
 
"So, how's the girl?" Sunggyu opened his mouth.
"What girl?" Myungsoo asked in confuse
Sunggyu sighed "What girl? That girl ofcourse!"
"Who is that girl you ask?" asked myungsoo again, having no clue about his hyung.
"The girl you met this afternoon, pabo" explained woohyun. Myungsoo made an 'o' sign with his mouth and shrugged "Molla"
"Yeppeo?" ask woohyun
"y?" added sunggyu
"why you all so curious about her?" myungsoo annoyed by his bandmate while he didn't even care or think about that girl minnie or whatever she called.
"Geunyang" Said sunggyu.
Myungsoo just glared at him
"What are you talking about?" Sungjong came with 4 glass of beer and sat beside Myungsoo
"Just about the arranged marriage" Woohyun answered
"Right~~! so hyung, how's the girl?"sungjong asked again making Myungsoo glared at him. "Wae?? what's wrong with me?"
"The girl is nerd, not y, nor yeppeo. end of story" myungsoo clarifed in firm tone making the badmates shut their mouth. Myungsoo doing the one-shot of the beer and somewhere the mood becomes gloom. Sunggyu just sighed to his bassist, he knew why myungsoo looks so mad right now. It's not about the girl, it's about their band. 
 
"Well, it's not really your fault myung. Don't blame yourself" Sunggyu said, trying to open the sensitive topic. 
Sungjong and woohyung became tense, they knew what sunggyu talking about right now.
"Why you didn't stop me?!" Myungsoo shouted angrily "You know i have a bad temper"
 
"It's okay myung....you did the right thing actually. I would do the same if i can" said sunggyu trying to make myungsoo calm.
 
"But hyung..."The maknae spoke in hesitate "why did you have to be so angry? They must have another reason about our comeback, just understand them hyung..." Sunggyu sighed again, sungjong said the right thing. He took a sip of his beer in frustation.
 
"Well, yeah....for that new hip-hop group debut~" woohyun added. Making more gloomy. 
 
"That's why i said we don't need an agency for our band" Sungjong sighed "It's more convenient when it was just all of us who's working"
 
"And So-hee....."Myungsoo added, he suddenly having a flashback on his mind. So-hee.....where are you?
 
"Ya! don't even think about that traitor anymore" shouted sunggyu, having flashback of that girl always making him mad. 
 
"Aigoo~ still thinking about so-hee hyung?" teasing woohyun
"OF COURSE NOT." sunggyu shouted 
"Why are you always mad when her name is being mentioned?" Sungjong joined woohyun to bully his leader. 
"Its.....it's....it's....because...." sunggyu suddenly felt jittery.
 
"...because she's a traitor that's why!" he continued. 
 
Sungjong and woohyun became silent.
 
"you know she did the right thing handing us to the agency hyung..." sungjong opened his mouth
 
"No. she just did what she think is the right thing for us. when is not." Sunggyu exclaimed it. He never agreed with her decision for the start and he couldn't forgive her to neglect and left the chaser for her own dream to become an actress. 
 
"She's so selfish..."He mumbled
 
"Well, what happen, happens!" shouted woohyun suddenly, breaking the ice. "What would we do now? You know the agency banned us for doing performance until the Breakers done with their promotion"
"Do you have any schedule hyung" asked sungjong
 
"What schedule!" cut sunggyu before woohyun said a word "we just one of those rookie band, who's gonna want to see us?!"
 
"Well....yeah....we're not really that famous individually.." woohyun agreed.
 
"I'm sorry guys, because of me...."Myungsoo felt sorry with all the members. Because of his short tempered and made a fuss in show today, Their CEO became mad and cancel their comeback plan. Myungsoo understood clearly how hard he and walking on this path since their highschool days until now. From just a mere hobby becomes a passion. From unknown until their former manager a.k.a sunggyu ex girlfriend, so-hee found an agency who wants to make them debut. And everything is ruined just because myungsoo couldn't handle being insulted by a famous boyband member. 
 
"No...it's okay,"said sunggyu, "The CEO not really kicking us out of the agency so it's fine, just reflect your action so it wouldn't be second times for this"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : so...i think the first chapter is too short but the second it's not too short right~? I get the feeling if you really don't understand the story because now is just a beginning~~

I'll update with most of min-hee pov for next chapter because now is more focused about L-sama 

If you have a comment or critic just type it kk 

and sorry for many-used-word....this is first-timer excuse lol