Hold up the anger

My husband is a boyband
--
 
What Min-hee felt right now, is being tied in cage. Here she is, carrying plastic bags full of groceries. She's not a big fan of cooking, no she couldn't even cook. She never actually touching stove before. Eyoung always the one cooking for her before, and after living with Myungsoo she just eating or taking food from outside. Myungsoo probably not really into cooking too, she never seen him cooking instead instant ramyun.
 
and now she being forced to make dinner for Myungsoo. and his family.
 
aish why do i need to apologize to him!! Min-hee cursed her action that time for hundreds time since that time. She really regret mocking him, she never thought that Myungsoo actually striked back calmly. She expected his action in anger, that will make him looks childish.
 
but no, he remained calm. And making Min-hee swallowed her own saliva.
 
-Flashback-
 
As Min-hee body locked with Myungsoo's hand, she trying to avoid his eyes. His eyes slanting and his mouth smirked. For some reason Min-hee felt like she trapped in lion's cage.
 
what the....it's not suppose to be like this....
 
"What to do...?" his mouth started moving, sounding softly. Min-hee bravely looking at him, but then she regretted it. His cunning face almost close than a span to hers. He looked confident somehow, while Min-hee felt weak by his stare. She admitted it. Myungsoo is sure handsome fellas. He's like one of main handsome guy in shoujo manga Min-hee loved when she was little. Eyoung probably would be dead if she in her place right now.
 
"My acceptance isn't free you know...."
 
"b-b-bwo?" Min-hee eyes widened. She snapped from his stared and trying pulling Myungsoo's hand with hers. But Myungsoo pulling back on his own first and step aside, making Min-hee loses her balance.
 
She immidiately gripped counter in front of her, balancing her body.
 
"What do you mean?" she asked confused,
"If you want me to accept your apology, you have to do something for me first" Myungsoo explained.
"I don't need your acceptance"
"Don't apologize then"Myungsoo still calmly responded, "I thought you're nice"
"But that because you weren't accepting my apology"
"I didn't said that, i said my acceptance isn't free"
"What do you want me to do then?!" Min-hee already frustated, now she looks like the childish one.
 
Myungsoo looking at her, from the head to toe. Making Min-hee felt insecure. Again, she crossed her hands on the chest.
 
Myungsoo smirked, he knew he winning this right now.
 
"Just wait"
 
-end of the flashback-
 
That's why she now throwing ingredients for dinner at the kitchen counter. Myungsoo ordered her yesterday for cooking because his parents want to visit them at the apartement. Min-hee suggested to order food from outside, because she couldn't cook, but Myungsoo denied it
 
"If they want to eat outside food, they'll invite us to restaurant instead visiting" he said.
 
so that's mean she must cooking.
 
She looking for recipe on the internet, decided making seafood pancake and steamed eggs because it looks the easiest she can found.
Min-hee started cooking, pulling out materials she needs. She started with making steamed eggs first. But as she broke the eggs, she helpless. the eggshells join fallen to the bowl with the egg liquid.
 
It's okay right? Min-hee looking at the bowl of eggs covered by eggshell. She remembered eggshell have high calcium. So she continued breaking more egg and dropped the liquid with the eggshell and mix it with salt.
 
"What are you making right now?" Myungsoo who came to kitchen to grab a drink, he little curious with what Min-hee make. He had no memory seeing her cooking, but assume she could cook. She's a girl after all.
Min-hee little jumped suddenly seeing Myungsoo near her. Lookin at her egg bowl.
"Steamed eggs" she answered confidently. please just go.
Myungsoo nodded little impressed, but then he noticed eggshell in the bowl.
He pull out the bowl from Min-hee hand, took out the eggshell from the bowl.
 
"You can't cook?!"
Min-hee gulped, "That's why i told you to order food from outside"
"But you're a girl"Myungsoo still couldn't believe. what can you do actually?
"so whaat? there's many woman who's not fond in cooking right now...."Min-hee mumbled.
 
Myungsoo throw up the egg and pull out new bowl from drawer,
"Where's the recipe?"
Min-hee eyes widened, not believing "You can cook??"
Myungsoo just looking at her cynical, grab Min-hee's phone and looking for recipe. He started cooking, ignoring Min-hee.
 
Min-hee just quitely watching Myungsoo cooking in disbelief what she see. He really can cook.
after half hour cooking, four steamed eggs already served on dinner table. Myungsoo didn't stop right there, he decided making seafood stew when he saw min-hee grocery full of sea creatures. He started heating the pot with half water.
 
"Can you heating the rice?" he asked Min-hee while busily putting the ingredients in the pot. Min-hee stunned with that request. She never adjust the rice and never make one. But she trying to drain the rice and measure it. Trying to do it with her instict.
 
Myungsoo looked back to Min-hee because he felt insecure about her right now. He eyes widened when he saw Min-hee took one full bucket of rice. He snatched it right away.
 
"What are you?! Princess?" he yelled as he back to rice bag and throw some of the rice. Pushing Min-hee back to dinner table. She felt useless right now.
 
"why you asked me when you do better at cooking than me?" she ruffled. She felt cranky and walking to her room .
 
Because i never thought you'll be at cooking stonehead
 
--
 
Dinner ready served in the table, Myungsoo satisified. His experience from three years living alone making him trying cooking. He's not really fan of cooking actually. He likes making food for his own, but it different if he make for people. He never tried hard making food for other people because he don't want to. The only times he made food for other people just when Sohee visiting his apartement alone for the first time.
 
right.... Myungsoo suddenly remembered that moment. He still remembers he made seafood pancake for her. Because that's her favorite. Who soon become his too.
 
He took a deep sigh, remembering her always made his mood down. Not long, his phone buzzed. There's message from Mrs. Kim said that they'll arrive in 15 minutes. He sniffle. If he could avoid this, he probably out somewhere right now. But he had no reason to avoid right now because Mrs. Kim know really well he's not having anything to do right now.
 
Myungsoo turned to Min-hee's room. He decided to call her because he didn't want to face his mom alone.
he tried knocking but no answer, so he barged in.
 
"Forget the rule?!" Min-hee suprised for his sudden appearance. Luckily she's fully dressed.
 
"I knocked. you weren't answer. your fault"
 
"What's your problem?!"
 
Myungsoo looking at her annoyed, he really resisting his anger since the day she came because he didn't want to be called childish again. But this girl always making him annoyed with just looking at her face. He tried hold up.
 

"Get out, my mom will be arrive soon"

 

 

a/n : Little update before i'm going home~

 

Myungsoo can cook. one of my fantasy actually lol. And yes he really does look like one your favorite guy in shoujo manga