This is not what we meant....

My husband is a boyband

"AM I JUST MET L THE CHASER?" Eyoung suddenly scream not too long after myungsoo and hoya left. Min-hee close her ears, ready to hear another speech of eyoung called 'how I feel when I meet L' and decide to focus to eating the chicken wings who already being served. While her mind actually thinking about the name.

 

Kim myungsoo. It's really him? Or....no Min-hee it can't be. The rude boy kim myungsoo is a nerd wearing checkered bowtie with dirty glasses.  Not 'L' kim myungsoo the chaser's hot bassist. But his facial shape looks similar....

 

"Ya! you're not listening to me?!" Eyoung shouted with full of chicken meat. Min-hee only looking at her shuddered because her mind have been thinking and really not paying attention to Eyoung. "Aissh this girl, never listen to me !" Eyoung said pouted

"But...it really looks same...."Min-hee mumbled. She doesn't realize that she's talking about what on her mind. 

"Who looks the same?" asked Eyoung. Min-hee startled "A-a-aniyo!" she replied and filling with chicken's meat. Eyoung just looking at her feeling annoyance. "Anyway, who's your marriage arrangement partner?" she asked, Min-hee suddenly chocked by her meat "Why?" 

"Just because, you never mentioned any name of him" eyoung said. 

"Well..."Min-hee try to answer while Eyoung waiting.

Should i tell her that his name is Kim Myungsoo ?

"What's his name??" Eyoung asked again.

But she won't believe me if i tell her that...

"Aissh!" Eyoung get mad in curiosity because Min-hee not answering. 

"Molla!" Min-hee shouted "I forgot" 

"How can you forgot?" Eyoung doesn't buy Min-hee answer "We just talked about him all this day" 

" I just forgot!" Min-hee shouted "Can we not talk about him?!" 

 

--

at noodle restaurant not too far from Chicken OO 

"I really want to eat Chicken and beer though" Hoya mumbled as he stirred the noodle "What's wrong with meeting your fans? It's not like they will attacking you in chicken restaurant or else" 

"It's not that...."Myungsoo sighed, his mind been thinking whether tell him about Min-hee or not But i'm not 100% sure it's her....

"So why? You're shy to meet your fan?" 

"It's not that..." Myungsoo trying to change the topic, " how's the preparation?" he asked about Hoya debut. Hoya seems to buy it and told him, "That's that. You know better, same like when preparing The Chaser's debut before. Except I'm focused on dancing an rapping not band like yours" 

Myungsoo nodded understand. 

"You're not gonna mad at me aren't you?" Hoya softly asked. It's not that he feel wrong to taking The Chaser place for The Breakers debut, because it's not. People who work in entertaiment industry certainly understand. But Myungsoo it's a different story.

Myungsoo sighed making Hoya feel awkward, but eventually he nodded "I've been scolded by your member before about this"

"I'm just blaming myself" he continue. Hoya take a deep breath, It's sure a relief that his bestfriend didn't get mad at him but he also feel sad for him. "That's the harsh of entertaiment industry" He said softly.

"I just want to express my music"

"It won't gonna happen with that temper"

Hoya know exactly the temper of Kim Myungsoo. He's always been mad man since hoya knew him. He always breaks everything when he angry about something,  He always got into fight since school time and that make every girls afraid to get near him. But when he found music, he met sunggyu, woohyun, and sungjong, his temper became quite stable and that time for the first time Hoya saw nice radiant around him, like myungsoo already find his happiness. He rarely angry and getting into fight and he become nice to everyone, especially to a girl called Sohee. Hoya knew that time sohee is The Chaser's manager and she takes care of myungsoo a lot. Like a dongsaeng. That's why myungsoo was so nice at her, because myungsoo never had a nuna before. That was Hoya thought back then.

But after Sohee suddenly left the group and gone, Myungsoo back to his mad man side. He always quite and just say few words if he talks. When he's angry, he breaks thing again. And that accident happened, he unconsciously broke a vase and hit his mother head. Myungsoo just froze back then. As the maids come, ambulance come, he ran and locking himself in bedroom. Fortunately, the damage not really huge so Mrs. Kim feel okay. But not with Myungsoo, he felt like he will hurt his mom more with his crazy temper so he begging Mr. Kim to move away from house. So he did. 

One thing that hoya not know, Mr. Kim have been waiting for his son to get out from the house.

--
 
Min-hee walking back to her apartement alone because Eyoung having a discussion with her chicken manager, and it looks like gonna be long discussion so Min-hee decide to go home first.
 
As she getting out from the elevator to her floor's apartement, Min-hee suprised to see her mom, Talking to the landlady in front of her door's apartement. "Eomma!" 
Mrs. Choi looked up and smile waving at her to come, "Perfect timing you come" She said while the landlady looking at Min-hee with meaningful smile "She'll be a beautiful bride" she whisper to Mrs. Choi who nodding agree. 
 
"Why are you here?" Min-hee asked in confuse. "I'll tell you inside" Mrs. Choi said pointing at the door. Min-hee clicking to door's passcode and invite her mom to come. Mrs.Choi bow to the landlady and follow Min-hee inside the apartement. 
 
"You need to move" Mrs. Choi said after Min-hee serve her a hot tea. Min-hee forehead winced in confuse "Why?" 
"You can choose actually" Mrs. Choi said "Move or go home with me" 
 
Wait...what?" Min-hee still don't understand what her mom talking about "Why i must move? ........and i can't back to Busan all of sudden. You know my school in here...." 
 
"Move it means" Mrs. Choi clapped her hand "Pack your clothes right now, don't worry the other things will be send tomorrow to your new apartement" she said, walking to Min-hee room and bringing out her trunk and open it. Min-hee still standing in living room puzzled, but then she snap out and running to her room, Mrs. Choi already throwing her clothes to the trunk. 
 
"Do you think i need explanation?!" She shouted. Mrs. Choi stopped moving the clothes and stare at her "You said you'll meet him, you agreed. So we'll meet him" she said 
 
Min-hee still puzzled . 
 
"At his apartement." 
 
--
 
Myungsoo and Hoya walking through the park to their apartement. They live in the same building though different floor. Myungsoo live upstair and Hoya live two floors downstair. 
 
"What  are you doing nowdays?" Hoya asked. 
"Molla, just practicing maybe."Myungsoo shrugged. He really doesn't have anything planned to do for six month, he has been skipping school for a year because he just not feel like going anymore. His close friend are just his bandmates and Hoya, and all he do since three years ago just focusing on his band. He really doesn't know what to do. 
"Why not taking that model job?" Hoya suggest, he know because Myungsoo told him before. Myungsoo sighed " I'm not doing that, i don't even know how to pose"
"Right~" Hoya remember Myungsoo rarely take a picture of himself and hate to do group picture, he hate being forced to smile or pose. "You're not going to school?" he asked again, though he already know the answer.
"Not gonna happen" 
 
Myungsoo's phone rang, he take it immediately
"Ne eomma" 
"You said you're gonna do everything i asked right?" Mrs. Kim asked on the other side. 
"Wae eomma" 
"So let this girl stay at your home" 
Myungsoo frowned in confuse "What girl?" 
"Your marriage arrangement's partner"
 
"Bwo?!" 
 
"She'll come tonight" 
"I don't want to!" 
"You know whose that apartement actually belong too?" Mrs. Kim said in firmed tone "and you know whose money you spent everytime" 
Myungsoo still using his parents money because he doesn't get enough royalty for himself only. He understand what his mom talking about. It's whether he become homeless or living with that girl. 
he ruffled his hair in frustation "Arrasseo arasseo!" he said and hung up the phone.
 
Hoya look at him wondered, "wae?" 
 
"Aissh! Molla!" He shouted 
 
--
 
"Don't you think it won't be dangerous to your daughter?!" Min-hee still trying to convice her mom about her and Mrs. Kim plan to make Min-hee and his son live together "What if he attacked me?" 
 
Now they just going down to Min-hee apartement building, bringing trunk full of her belongings. Eyoung look suprised when Min-hee told her about she moving, but Min-hee couldn't explain more because she already confuse enough. Mrs.Choi still doesn't want to open to talk, but she move fast and before Min-hee know it. She already in her family's car, ready to leave. 
 
"Where he lives anyway?" she mumbled. But not too long after, the car stopped at apartement building next to hers. He suddenly remember what dongwoo said that time she met L the Chaser
 
"I thought you know from eyoung, he's living next to your apartement building"
 
no way. it can't be 
 
"Eomma!" She shouted,but Mrs. Choi keep walking through the apartement's gate bringing her trunk. Making Min-hee have no choice but follow her. 
"Eomma~ why i need to live with stranger man? don't you care with your only daughter?" she begging again. They already in elevator, waiting for the last floor. 
 
"I know you can take care of yourself," Mrs. Choi speak "And he's Mrs. Kim's son. I know she educated her son well" 
 
"You don't even know him!" Min-hee frustated.
 
the elevator open at the 59th floors, "Go" Mrs choi said, giving the trunk to Min-hee. Min-hee walk outside with her trunk and look back at her mom. Mrs. Choi only stand in the elevator "You already promised me to meet him. Don't make me disappointed" 
 
and she touch the Ground button. The elevator door closed. leaving Min-hee at the 59th floor. 
 
But not like this!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : I shouldn't said anything about updating schedule (sorry for subscriber who might be waiting) i got fever last night so i finally can update now. Thank's god i got through the writer's block (i thought i can't continue this story) 
 
Feel free to comment or asking! Thank's for subscribing! You all means a lot to me <3<3<3 
 
Let's appreciate his dyed hair. DAMN *-*
 
I'm just so done with his dyed hair.