Nice People

My husband is a boyband
 
--
 
"Morning" Min-hee greeted myungsoo who just getting out from his room. He just looking back at her half awaked, pulling his right hand for greeting her back. After that 'reconcile handshake', their awkwardness had gone. That handshake really worked. Both of them not feeling annoyed at each other anymore, still, they tried not caring each other business. But there's no rule stated that they can't be nice to each other right?
 
Myungsoo walking around for a while trying to make himself fully awake then his eyes locked to Min-hee who buttering bread for her breakfast. She already fully dressed with her sunflower mini-dress. Myungsoo laying on the couch but his head still facing Min-hee, watching her who already eating her breakfast. He still not really used to Min-hee presence in this house, because before he always acted like she didn't exist. But now, there's no reason to treated her like that. 
 
"What?" Min-hee asked as she finally sense Myungsoo looking at her. Myungsoo blinking, little suprised but still put his poker face. "Ani," he answered, turned his body facing to tv and turning it on. Min-hee shrugged doesn't really care, she continued eating her bread until her eyes looking at the clock on the wall. 
 
"!" She cursed panickly, she just realized that she 30 minutes late for her class. Myungsoo jolted from the couch because the sudden cursing word came out, he looking again to Min-hee who hurriedly packing her bag, running tho and fro looking for something. turns out that her subject book is missing. Myungsoo tried to not care and continue watching tv, but Min-hee walking panickly disturbing his concentration watching tv. He sighed, "What are you looking for?" 
 
"My subject book" Min-hee mumbled without stopping her hands looking under the couch. "Excuse me" She suddenly pulling Myungsoo feet, making him falling from the couch. "YA!" 
 
Min-hee jolted because Myungsoo yelling nearing her ears, she stopped unconciously. "Ah, mian...." 
 
Myungsoo just glaring at her while his back. Min-hee gulped, Myungsoo looks annoyed right now. But then he got up and said "what it looks like?" 
 
"n-ne?" Min-hee couldn't believe what she heard. Does he wants to help me now?
 
"Your book, what it looks like?" Myungsoo asked again in annoyed tone. 
 
"Er...it this big with flower cover" Min-hee explained with her hands showing what it looks like. 
 
Myungsoo nodding while looking around, "Ah!" he suddenly remembered "sunflower cover?" 
 
Min-hee nodding excitedly, 
 
"i saw it on kitchen table last night" 
 
Min-hee eyes widened, she forgot that she left it there last night when she making coffee. She hurriedly run to the kitchen, fortunately it still there. 
 
"Thank's god!" she exclaimed happily. But a second after that, she realized that she already almost one hour late. She getting her bag who left on the couch and hurriedly getting out from the apartement, leaving Myungsoo alone. 
 
"Bwoya, not even saying thanks" Myungsoo mumbled. But then, the door opened again. With Min-hee walk towards him with her shoes still on. She holding Myungsoo's hand, looking at him with her panic face.
 
"Thanks" 
 
so then she leaving him again. Making him chuckled.
 
so cute jinjja
 
 
--
Min-hee sighed as she walking out from her class. She was late, and it was embarrassing. Not that she was scolded by the lecturer (pfft it's not high school anymore). But because it was only 15 minutes left after she came in. Luckily she still able to giving her homework to the lecturer. 
 
She took a seat on the bench at her uni, taking a break after long run. She was tired actually. She relaxed her body as her mind flashbacking to this morning situation. 
bwoya....
he can be nice too huh?
she chuckled alone, still feeling funny with the fact Kim Myungsoo actually helping her back then. 
 
"Min-hee..." Suddenly a voice calling her, she looked to the source. 
 
"oppa..." she little suprised with Dongwoo sudden appearance. They haven't met each other after that time at the park. Min-hee actually trying to called him to meet up, but for some reason Dongwoo was busy with his debut.
 
"wanna have dinner together?" 
 
--
 
"Ya," Sunggyu patting Myungsoo shoulder, who mesmerized playing his bass. Myungsoo stopping his hands from playing, "What are you doing here?" he asked wondering. Now he practiced at his agency's workroom after meeting the CEO. Turns out that the model job for Myungsoo still on, and he trying to approached myungsoo to take the job. But still, he refused it.
 
"You got the job don't you?" he ignored Myungsoo's question, trying to get in to the point. "CEO-nim told me" 
 
Myungsoo sighed, "I'm not gonna take it" 
 
"Take it," 
 
Myungsoo winced, "I don't even pose" 
 
"You know your face can make it" Sunggyu said, as he took a seat near Myungsoo "it can help promote The Chaser" 
 
ah right, Myungsoo hasn't thinking about that before. "You know i hate to be shoot by camera right?" 
 
"But it can help promote The Chaser....." sunggyu pouted. He knew that Myungsoo would do anything for the band. 
 
"Arrasseo! i will do it" Myungsoo finally gave up.
 
Sunggyu smiled happy, "kajja" he code-ing Myungsoo to exit the room.
 
"where?"
 
"To celebrate The chaser's first solo activity of course!" Sunggyu said as he walked out the room, making Myungsoo following him behind. "The kids are waiting, your treat kay?" 
 
Myungsoo stopped, "ya! why do i need to treat you all?!" 
 
but sunggyu just walking ignoring him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : god i miss you guys!!:") finally an update from panda111 yeaaay~~ sorry if the updates kinda lame ?well i'm trying to not having drama for a while, it headache. I'll update next chapter tomorrow~ (or probably this night )