Second Meeting

My husband is a boyband
Chicken OO restaurant
 
 
"Min-hee-ssi please take this order to the tray"
"Ne.."
Min-he diligently taking one bucket of chicken wings and throw it to the tray. It has been 4 hours of works and she already feel exhausted. If it's not for Eyoung....argh i'll just make her pay for this.
 
Her phone rangs and Min-hee already annoyed when she saw the dialer ID.
 
"WHAT AGAIN?" she shouted angry. But in the other side, Eyoung crying "Eotteokaji....help me eonnie..."she whined behind her tears. "what's wrong??" Min-hee changing her voice as heard than her friend is crying,
 
"The Chaser will be vacuum for any activity for six months..."
 
click
 
"Eonni...?Min-hee? hello?!" eyoung whined hysterically
 
on the other side, Min-hee who cut of the phone line,  relieved because it means she don't need to fill eyoung's part time jobs anymore when she need to watch them even she still didn't understand her friend's obsession with The Chaser. Thanks god.
 
"Eyoung's friend, you can go home after wiping the tables.  We're closing now " said the chicken manager
 
"NEEE~~" answered Min-hee happily and taking the rug.
 
--
 
Fr: eeYoung
 
Nappeun yeoja!!! >:[ don't cut me off like that!! You know how much I depressed right now. Come home ppalii!
 
"Aish this kid" Min-hee who saw the text mumbled as she open the restaurant's door to get out. She didn't feel like going home and listening to desperate eyoung crying because her lovely boyband vacuum. But she didn't know where to go now.
 
Club? Her mind thinking for the place she might come. I'm still underage 
Comic cafe? No can do, that place kinda creepy
 
As she thinks,  she reminded of some place
 
Studio!
 
And her hand begin typing some words on her phone and called
 
"Oppa! Where are you?"
 
"At studio, wae?" Said the guy behind the phone
 
Assa! "Wait there nee?" Min-hee cut the phone and excitedly walk to the studio.
 
At Studio
 
Min-hee walked into one of the dance room in the studio and took a peek before entering. There's only one guy practicing in there and Min-hee smiled as she see the guy she always know since kids, her childhood friend, Jang Dong woo.
 
 
Min-hee quietly open the door because she didn't want to disturb Dongwoo, she took a sit on the sofa near the door and watched quietly. It's always fun and Min-hee always amazed at dongwoo dancing. He really looked like he enjoyed it and his dance always make Min-hee feel at ease.
 
Dongwoo is just too focused to his dance that didn't realize that Min-hee watching him. After the music end dongwoo reaching to remote near him to shut down the music player. After that he lying on the floor, feeling exhausted.
 
"Your dance cool as always" shout Min-hee as she clapping her hands "Dongwoo jjang!!" Dongwoo turned his head and and laughed as he saw Min-hee "YA! What are you doing here!!?" he shouted happy to see his childhood dongsaeng. Min-hee laughed back at him. It's been a long time since the last they meet each other because they've been busy with each other affairs. Dongwoo waving his hand at Min-hee asking her to come to where he sit, and Min-hee come and sitting beside him. 
 
"I called you earlier, why are you so suprised?" Min-hee said 
"Well, you didn't say that you'll come.As i remind you, you cut your phone after i talked" Dongwoo answered making Min-hee giggling. "So, what's up?" He asked
 
"Nothing really, just missing you oppa" said Min-hee. "Aigoo, missing me so much that make you come here in the middle of night?" Dongwoo ruffled her hair and Min-hee giving him weak slap to his hand "Stop that" she said making dongwoo stop touching her head but instead of that, pinching her cheeks. "YA!! stop that!" shouted Min-hee in annoyance. Dongwoo always love teasing Min-hee because the angry Min-hee always the cutest for him. 
 
"I just finished doing eyoung's part time job" Min-hee start explaining "And she called that the Chaser will be vacuum and if i go home i'll hear her long frustation speech about 'i can't live without seeing them'. So that's why i'm here" Dongwoo nodded understand about Min-hee story and laugh a little because he know Min-hee so well as her personality always like that. She hate if it becomes too much burden for herself. 
 
"So i heard you have marriage arrangement recently?" he asked, open new topic to talk. And Min-hee face become mad again to remind about the rude boy myungsoo. "So, how's the boy?" Dongwoo asked.
Min-hee sighed and shrugged "Molla, don't care about him. Never in my slightest brain area need to think that rude boy". Dongwoo laughed to see Min-hee mad expression, she's so cute jinjja he thought. "Why are you always laughing at me?!" Min-hee who realize that dongwoo only laughing at her after he talks, blame her anger at him. "Wae? i can't laugh in front of you now?" Dongwoo and laugh again. Min-hee comes to smile as she see dongwoo's laugh. His smile making she feel composed "No, laugh as you want" 
 
---
 
Myungsoo wandering alone at the park near his apartement, his mind has been flashback about the evening performanced. The fans were suprise when sunggyu announced about their vacuum and myungsoo still can't believe that he couldn't perform for 6 months. damn! he cursed at himself.
 
What do i do now?
should i take the model job? myungsoo suddenly remember about the photoshoot job that his CEO talked about. But he thinks its not fair for the rest of members who still can't get any offer beside the band  so he decline it.
 
suddenly, his phone rangs. It was Mrs. Kim again. Myungsoo sighed but still pick up the phone. 
"Ne eomma"
 
"Are you really not going home?!" asked Mrs. Kim on the other side "Don't you care about your mom who lives alone in here?!"
"Eomma.....it's not about that..."Myungsoo kind of suprise that her mom really begging for him to go home right now when she always just try to understand myungsoo before.
"So why?!" asked Mrs. Kim again, cutting myungsoo words. "Why are you like this eomma?!" Myungsoo bursted "Jebal....I'll do anything you want except that" . Mrs. Kim become silent. Even when she begging Myungsoo still couldn't come with his heart at ease. "Arasseo arasseo, but you'll come when i asked you. okay?" she demanded. Myungsoo agree because he doesn't want any argument with his mother. He sighed after Mrs. Kim cut the phone call and myungsoo decide to walk back to the apartement. But as he getting out from the park, the familiar voice call him from the back "Myunggie!" 
 
Myungsoo knows who's calling him like that without turning around. For many times of today he sighed again and turn back to his friend who also member of the Breakers, Jang Dong woo. Dongwoo smile and run at myungsoo doesn't concern about myungsoo gloomy expression to see a friend who's make myungsoo little jealous. " What are you doing here?" he asked. 
 
"Just accompany my friend to her home " Dongwoo said and look back at Min-hee who he left behind because he ran to myungsoo. Myungsoo look back and see a girl wearing blue sea benie and plain blue shirt with flower pattern jeans. "Oppa, why are you running?!" Min-hee asked after chased dongwoo, and she see a boy who dongwoo called 'myunggie' looking like this : 
 
 
"Ah mian, i just see my friend" Dongwoo said. Min-hee silently shocked to see the boy who eyoung always blabbering about. L the Chaser.She know his face because eyoung put the poster of his in her bedroom "How's your performance?" Asked dongwoo in curiosity.
"Well, that's that. Fans were shocked if you want to know" Myungsoo answered sarcastically. He know he act like a kid but even it's not really Dongwoo fault that his band's comeback become suspended. myungsoo can't help to feel mad at him. 
Dongwoo knew that myungsoo is mad at him, "Well, just try to give some people chances. And you can't be mad at me like that, you know it's not my band's fault" he striked. 
 
"Mian...i just..feel mad for everything right now..."Myungsoo feeling guilty "I just need time to be alone..." 
 
Dongwoo sighed and patted Myungsoo shoulder, "Well sorry if you meet me in this situation" he said, taking Min-hee hands "Let's go" and leaving Myungsoo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author note: So, how's the story so far? Free to comment or ask me ne^^ 
i just saw 'back' comeback recently and couldn't stop thinking about L hair. OMG and really, i never ever have any infinite's song that i don't like even their genre not really my style ( i'm really a hip-hop girl actually) but for infinite.....oh i just can't not to like them >_<