Reconcile handshake

My husband is a boyband
Min-hee awakened by the sound of tuning. The buzzing sound interrupted her slumber. She lazily grabbing handphone who lying on the drawer, trying to opened her sleepy eyes to see the time
 
5 : 00 AM
 
She grumbled and throwing her head under the pillow, but it still couldn't avoid the noisy sound get through her ears. She getting up, irritated. Trying to confronted the source of the noises. 
 
the source was Myungsoo, playing canon rock on his electric guitar. Min-hee stopped her step in front of the stairs, and realize what Myungsoo playing. She knew that song. 
 
whoa he's good . Min-hee little amazed by his performance. but still, it's freaking 5 am morning
 
She debated in her mind whether came up or not. She never even touch the stairs. But then, Myungsoo stopped playing. Min-hee thought he done playing, but she was wrong. After silent a moment, sound of acoustic guitar showed up. It wasn't noisy, rather calm. Calm and sad. \
 
Min-hee didn't know that song, but she spellbounded by it. She turned back to the couch, listening it quietly. 
 
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
 
 
Myungsoo started singing along with his guitar. He sounded solemly to the song, not caring the world. 
 
--
 
"Ya!" Min-hee awakened again with nudging on her shoulder. She opened her eyes just to see Myungsoo in front of her, looking annoyed as always. "Wake up, it's not your couch"
 
She realized she just asleep on the couch while listening to Myungsoo back then. She positioning herself sitting because Myungsoo wanted to sit. He brought cereal with him, sitting on the couch beside Min-hee while the TV. 
 
Min-hee streched her body because it felt stiff, "What time is it?" she asked as she pulling her arms to the air. "9 morning" Myungsoo answered shortly, his mind already focusing to the movie on the TV. It's sunday and Min-hee didn't have anything planned. She yawning loudly. 
 
"Why were you sleeping here?" Myungsoo asked, with relaxed tone. Maybe the first time Min-hee heard that tone after they made the rules. It's not like he cared, just a meaningless question who he didn't even need to hear the answer. 
 
"What was the song you played back then?"Min-hee answered with a question. Not trying to answer because she thought Myungsoo didn't really care about that.
Myungsoo facing her with questioning looks.
 
"In the morning, I woke up because of you playing guitar. It was noisy" Min-hee explained, "I wanted to scold you, well because-it was freaking morning not really a best time to playing guitar you know?" 
 
"Aah, mian" Myungsoo apologize. he just came home after wandering alone at night, waiting for his parents to go back home. He stopped at minimart, buying a lot beer. Meeting his father a sudden like that making him mad. He already fine enough not seeing his father for almost 3 years. 
 
After getting drunk he went back to the apartement, took a step to music room. and start playing. He just wanted to forget everything and calm his mind. 
 
"So, what's the song you played back then? Min-hee asking again, she really curious about the song because it felt nice. 
 
"Canon? Stairway to heaven?"
 
"I know canon...but never heard the other one" 
 
Myungsoo eyes widened, "You don't know that?led zeppelin?" he was in disbelief. 
 
"Aa-a, led zeppelin, stairway to heaven" Min-hee took a note on her mind. 
"What kind of music do you like then" Myungsoo asked, 
 
"mostly i like the soft one. Acoustic, not mellow but fun. Summer jam kind of. I'm just like it if it sound good" Min-hee answered, she really didn't have any particular favorite type of music. 
 
"Aah, no wonder..."Myungsoo murmured, that's why she don't even know rolling stone.
 
"Why you do music?" Min-hee suddenly asked something she kinda curious about since her talks with Mrs. Kim. 
 
"Why do you want to know?" Myungsoo asked back cynical. 
 
"geunyang, just curious" 
 
"It's my healing, my passion" 
 
Min-hee nodded. Just like what Mrs. Kim stated, Myungsoo really looked happy when it comes to music. As he looks glowing right now.
 
After that, both of they shutting their mouth. Focusing their mind to the movie on tv. For 2 hours they just sitting on the couch together, enjoyed the film. For the first time, the door number 5 in 59th floor felt peaceful.
 
two hours passed, the movie finished, leaving two person mermerized by it. 
 
"Whoa...that was epic" Myungsoo opened his mouth first, "I didn't think that movie would be so daebak" his eyes still amazed.
"Right!! i should watched it when it came in cinema" Min-hee exclaimed, "why they put such lame poster for this awesome movie" 
 
"True!true!"Myungsoo agreed, "ya! that lame poster should be sued for promoting such great movie like this" as he patted Min-hee shoulder, making Min-hee turned her head to him.
 
"....Right...?" Myungsoo unconsciously looked at her and silent for a sudden. They both realized that they've been getting along this morning, and that's making them awkward all of sudden. He stepped aside for her. 
 
Min-hee turned around again facing not facing myungsoo. She felt weird. Talking with Myungsoo excitedly like this was the first time ever happened. It felt nice. Like she didn't want to stop talking with him. 
 
But still, this surely awkward right now. 
 
Myungsoo cleared his throat, took the empty bowl and stood up walking to the kitchen. He felt weird. He never this excited talking to women before. He almost recomendded her another movies he like. even when he was with sohee 
 
"you're not going anywhere?" Min-hee tried to break the awkwardness. She followed Myungsooo to the kitchen, but just to the fridge taking bottle of water. 
 
Myungsoo suddenly frowning, "do you need to know?" he scronfully asked back "Did you forget the rule again?"
 
Min-hee suprised to hear annoying tone of myungsoo. it's not even 5 minutes passed since his excitedly talk about movie. 
 
"You asked what music do i like before" Min-hee striked
 
"You asked me what song i played this morning!"
 
"You asked me why i'm sleeping on the couch!" 
 
"It's because you're blocking me to sit! that's not your ing bed okay?" 
 
Min-hee letting out big sigh as her anger mounted, "IT BECAUSE YOU PLAYING SONG AT 5 FRICKING MORNING!" 
 
Myungsoo realized his fault of that, "I already apologize for that" 
 
"That's not problem here okay?" Min-hee tried to calming herself. She really thought Myungsoo actually nice back then, she almost considered Mrs.Kim wish to being good with him. After the night commotion with his father, listening to his *step*mother story about him, listening to he playing guitar solemnly. She really thought that it wasn't that bad. 
 
"Why you couldn't just be nice?" she asked, "i mean...this kind conversation is meaningless you know. I just wanted to talk to you. Not hostile talk, not this-is-your-fault-not-mine talk. just talk like this morning, when you're not putting your annoying tone to me" 
 
Myungsoo looking at her silent. Once again she's right. But he had his reason, "You pissed me off" 
 
Min-hee frowned
 
"First, i was peeved with the marriage arrangement thing. It stressed me out that i couldn't figure how to avoid this thing" He closed his mouth and looking at Min-hee. "I don't even know you" 
 
Min-hee just stayed with her puzzled look. Yes, she knew that because that what she felt too. But she didn't not what the relation with her making him pissed. 
 
"I had this so many problem and you came. Told me to making rules, and it was fine for a moment until you broke it but you blamed me " he continued, "I hate that you always right" 
 
He sighed, "Basically, the way you always right. it pissing me off" 
 
"You're childish" Min-hee suddenly said 
 
"I hate when you call me that" 
 
Min-hee laughed softly, "Okay, i'm sorry. I won't do that again"
 
"Do what?" 
 
"calling you childish" 
 
Myungsoo looking at her disbelief, "You do realize i'm older than you don't you?" 
 
"oh right! i forgot" Min-hee playfully joking. He looked cute for some reason, she knew he's not angry anymore because even his tone still cynical his mouth is pouting. And with his explanation, Min-hee can conclude that why he acted like that. 
 
"Don't act like you're older than me" Myungsoo said
 
"So then we're good?" Min-hee walk towards him, pulling her right hand to him.
 
"What's this?" he pointed the hand
 
"Reconcile handshake" 
 
Myungsoo frowned, it's not like they're in kindergarden anymore to do that. 
 
"Believe me, this thing have the effect" Min-hee persuaded, "I'm majoring in physchology you know"
 
and myungsoo pulled his left hand lazily. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : Yay~ long update finally. Tomorrow i'm going to start my senior year sobs, but don't worry i'll trying to update two times a week ^^
 
if you wondered with the song, 
 
canon rock inspired by sungha jung. you can watch it here
and the stairway to heaven is led zeppelin song, my goodnight song actually
 
thankyou again for subscribing and voting, feel free to comment or ask:)