Fire will be paid with fire

My husband is a boyband
--
 
Min-hee walking slowly not trying to catch up Dongwoo who walking in front of him, her mind have been looking for excuse that can make Dongwoo stop insisting her to her back to the apartement. 
 
"Oppa,"Min-hee calling dongwoo "Can you just go back now? the apartement is close by now"
 
Dongwoo looked back and facing her, still worried and little curious about where she live now. He looked back and realize they've been walking through the park near Min-hee's old apartement. So she not moving far enough
he relieved by that fact, this place is close by with his agency and his dance studio. It would be different if she moved to far place. 
 
"Don't worry, i just walking you by the park" He said, thinking that Min-hee probably uncomfortable with him worrying her this much. She always trying not to make people worried for her, that's why she act mature. Even though Dongwoo knew the real Min-hee is just a stubborn girl who put others people she care first before herself. Even she acted though sometimes. 
 
Min-hee smile and thankful, she walk fast towards him now. But before she reaching dongwoo, he stopped. 
 
"Myungsoo" 
 
Min-hee looked ahead Dongwoo, Myungsoo noticed Min-hee walking behind Dongwoo. He familiar with what he saw. She really is with him
 
"Yo," Myungsoo calling Dongwoo freely. But Dongwoo still felt awkward for what happen the last time they met, so he stayed silent.
 
"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked, though he knew the answer. 
 
"Walking back Min-hee" Dongwoo answered as he pointed Min-hee who still walking slowly behind him. Min-hee hesitated to come front because sudden appreance of Myungsoo. 
"You?"
 
Myungsoo grinning, "Just avoid taking the responsibility". He looking at Min-hee, signaling her to come fast. 
 
"What responsibility?" Dongwoo asked, didn't understand what Myungsoo talking about. 
 
"Oy," ignoring Dongwoo, Myungsoo shouting Min-hee "Can you walk faster?"
 
Min-hee startled but hasten the steps. 
 
"Ka-ja" he command her to go, "We had unfinished talk remember?" 
 
Min-hee unconsciously walking towards him, leaving Dongwoo.
 
"Wait," Dongwoo open his mouth in confuse "Min-hee?"
 
Min-hee stopped and looking back nervously, she really didn't know what myungsoo thinking right now but it's like Myungsoo not really care if Dongwoo knows about them. 
 
"Oh, Min-hee not telling you yet?" Myungsoo who understand the situation, grinning again. "She live with me now" 
 
"YA!" Min-hee suprised by Myungsoo's words. 
 
"What? you can tell my members but i can't tell your boyfriend?" Myungsoo asked sarcastically, serve you right stonehead. He satisfied for taking his revenger of her. 
 
Min-hee gasped. She just so mad at him but didn't know where to start the insult. 
 
Meanwhile, Dongwoo snapped out from the confusion, but still couldn't admit the fact that his lovely dongsaeng living with Myungsoo. 
 
"A-a-aah! so that's why....." He mumbled, 
 
"Oppa, It's not what you think...." 
 
Dongwoo looked really confuse, mixed feeling grew in him. He mad but sad for unknown reason. He really wanted to punch Myungsoo right now, 
 
but why?
what it this? 
 
"I-i-i think i should go..."He said unconsciously, and leaving Myungsoo and Min-hee immediately
 
--
 
Min-hee slamming the apartement's door after following Myungsoo back to apartement. She decided to confront him first about his attitude then explain everything to Dongwoo tomorrow. 
 
"Put your shoes to shoe locker please," Myungsoo warning her as he saw Min-hee once again just walking by leaving her shoes on the floor. Min-hee irritated but still back to front door and took her shoes. 
 
"What's your problem with Dongwoo oppa?!" She striked as she folder her arms on her chest. Myungsoo just came back from kitchen holding water, "No problem with him" 
 
"Didn't you see how clueless he looked back then? why were you need to looking for me anyways?" 
 
"I just wanted a revenge, and i didn't want to take any responsibility because a 19 years girl wandering alone at night" he explained.
 
"Revenge?!" Min-hee couldn't believe what she heard, so childish. "For your information, Oppa's not my boyfriend. And thank you for your childish behavior now you putting me and him in awkward situation!" 
 
Myungsoo widened his eyes, what?Childish??
 
he exhaled a big sigh, trying to be calm. If she's not a girl, a punch would be touching her cheek by now. 
 
"Go fix your temper and your attitude, really!" She shouted and walking to her room, closing it rudely. She really not gonna having talk with myungsoo with his attitude and temper like this. 
 
"JUST MIND YOUR LIFE!" Myungsoo shouted back in anger,  
 
--
 
Morning came and Min-hee already awake, she not feeling washing up because it's weekend but she's hungry now. She hadn't eaten since last night because of Myungsoo, but she hesitated to come out from her room. Meeting Myungsoo now only making her blood raising again. 
 
On the other side of room, Myungsoo lazily laying on the couch. He had a bad sleep time last night, he couldn't sleep comfortably. Min-hee word saying him childish making he mad. One thing because no one never actually said that to him, though s or hoya sometime teasing him when he mad, the other because myungsoo couldn't deny that she's saying the truth. He really is childish. Couldn't control his anger, blaming her for his own fault. He realized that when Min-hee showed him her forehead. He felt sorry for her, but still ashamed to say sorry to her.
 
she acted like she's the mature one, telling me to fix my attitude while her attitude is not that great
 
So what if i'm childish.
 
you stonehead.
 
he dissed in his mind while looking at Min-hee's door, snorting. Right when Min-hee decided to get out from her room,  food still important than avoid that weird boy after all. 
 
They exchanged glances. half awkward half annoyed.
 
But then Min-hee turned her eyes first to kitchen, looking for her cereal box. The only thing on her mind is just food now. 
 
Myungsoo still looking at her analized what she doing right now, "Don't touch my cereal box" he warned as he saw Min-hee had fruit-o-loops box in her hands.
 
"This is mine, okay?" Min-hee annoyingly raised her cereal box so Myungsoo could see it. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, didn't believe Min-hee. He walked in to the kitchen when Min-hee throwing out the cereal to her bowl. He pulled out the cereal from her hands abruptly. Realize that the box still full not his cereal box who already half empty.
 
Startled, Min-hee pulling back her cereal. "Don't worry! i'm not forgetful enough to forget my own cereal box!" she said sarcastically as pointed the label name 'Min-hee' at the bottom of the box.  
 
Myungsoo became silent for a while but then looking at her cynical, "just checking out" he said and passed her to the freezer, taking bottle of water.
 
"Childish." Min-hee mumbled dissing him. She's just too annoyed right now.
 
"Don't you think i'm not hear that." Myungsoo striked,
 
Instead of stop talking, Min-hee facing him and glared "Weirdo, mad man" 
 
Myungsoo glared back annoyed with her, "Look who is childish now" 
 
"Whoa, i'm not stopping right now" Min-hee smirked, not caring what Myungsoo said. "I'm gonna let it all out right now" 
 
Myungsoo just waiting what she said while hold back his anger.
 
"I know you DO realize that your anger started this all. If you just could tell me without your temper that i shouldn't open the door for your members, i wouldn't angry back at you." 
 
Myungsoo hated the fact that since she came she always knew what he thinking. Like she saw through his mind.
 
"Well, i'm apologize for watching tv when i'm not supposed to, opened the door and made your members know about us. WHEN. I'M. NOT. SUPPOSED. TO" She emphasized at the last word, hoping that her sarcasm get through Myungsoo. "I'm apologize first. How nice i am right?" 
 
Myungsoo winced, he get the sarcasm from her words. She's not sincerely apologized, instead insulting him. Making him looks childish in here right now. 
 
calm down Myungsoo, you're not going the one who pull out the anger first now. 
 
"Well, if you apologize then. All i can do is accept it right?" He smirked. Casually walking towards Min-hee who still glaring at him. 
 
She really thought she'll win this time
 
Myungsoo pushing her to the kitchen's freezer door with his steps. Min-hee unconsciously step back because Myungsoo walking towards her, smirking like he planned something. Somehow she felt little warned. Before she realized it, she already leaned to the freezer. She tried to shift, but Myungsoo's hands already locked her before she moved. 
 
"What to do?"Myungsoo opened his mouth. 
 
"my acceptance isn't free" 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : So?So?So??? how's the story? 
 
double update~ and more update for tomorrow (i hope lol) 
 
Thankyou for subscribing and voting! 
 
feel free to comment or ask anything~
 
XOXO