What's wrong?

My husband is a boyband

yay an update!, before that please support my new fanfic here KAMSAHAMNIDAA

--

"What do you want to eat?" Dongwoo asked Min-hee. They already sitting in front of each other at one of the noodle restaurant not to far from uni. "I want Jjajangmyeon" he said to the waiter, "and water please"

 
"Make it two please" Min-hee added.
 
The waiter left them after that. Making the situation became silent.
 
"That time..." they said almost together.
"You first" once again with perfect timing.
 
Silent...
 
"That time" Dongwoo opened his mouth first, "I was suprise"
 
"Ani oppa I-.." Min-hee trying to explain but before that, her words cut by dongwoo's.
 
"I didn't know that you and myungsoo were like that"
 
"Why you didn't tell me?" He asked. His eyes telling her that he disappointed.
 
Min-hee gulped, "I'm sorry oppa...I really wanted to tell you...but I have this rule with him  that I couldn't tell anyone about him.." she tried to explain.
 
Dongwoo sighed, "even with me? Really if I knew sooner that the guy your mom chose is him, I would tell her it's a bad idea"
 
"W-wae?" Min-hee didn't understand.
 
"He's mad man. Look, I know that your forehead became swollen that time because of him right? Even he can't control his anger in front of girl! I should have punched him back them if I wasn't too shocked" Dongwoo exclaimed.
 
"It was accident I told you...." min-hee trying to convince him. It's not like she's trying to defend Myungsoo though he actually kinda blamed for her swollen forehead back then.
 
But why he needs to callef him mad man?
 
"What accident ?!" Dongwoo still didn't believe it.
 
"I just accidentally bumped him that time, he got hurt too okay?"
 
Dongwoo staring at Min-hee for a while, trying to say that he really worried about her. But Min-hee staring back at him signaling that she's okay.
 
Dongwoo sighed, you can't protect yourself from that beast....
 
Min-hee smiling at him, fondly enough to reassure his worried oppa.
 
"Don't worry oppa, I will call you if something happen"
 
Dongwoo smiling back for her, then he holding one of Min-hee's hand and squeezing it with his left hand. Like he always do everytime he worried of her.
 
"Make sure to call me as soon it happen"
 
Without he knowing, Min-hee body felt hotter with Dongwoo squeezing her hand. Her heart beat suddenly uncontrolled.
 
What is this?
 
It's not her first time being hold by dongwoo's hand. But, for feeling like this it surely her first time.
 
No. It's not. Her mind reminded when Myungsoo locked her with his arms that time in kitchen. She felt the same like now.
 
Unconsciously she pulling back her hand rudely.
 
On the same time, the waiter came with two jjajangmyeon. Min-hee distracted herself with the food while dongwoo doing the same.
 
---
 
"Ya! Is that your girl?" Woohyun half shouted as he saw familiar face sitting with a guy in front of him.
 
Myungsoo who just cracking the chopsticks looked at woohyun's point of view, with sunggyu and sungjong following.
 
Then myungsoo turned his body again, continuing eating his fried noodle, trying not  look like he cared.
 
"It's Min-hee ssi" sungjong said."She has a man?"
 
"Ya stop looking at her" myungsoo warned his friends
 
"Wait..."sunggyu slanting his eyes, trying to look closely to the guy beside Min-hee
 
"Is that dongwoo?"
 
With that myungsoo stopped eating, unconciously looking back at Min-hee who her hands being squeezed by dongwo's.
 
"whoa, they're real..." Woohyun said. 
 
she said he's not her boyfriend....Myungsoo winced disbelief. 
 
Sunggyu who saw myungsoo's expression, chuckled. "Ya! jelaous much?" 
 
With that Myungsoo yelled, "why should i?!" 
 
"She's your fiancee after all" sungjong said
 
Myungsoo just silent with that statement, not willing to talk anymore. 
 
--
 
"Min-hee" Dongwoo called her before she stepped outside the car, "remember to call me whatever happens okay?" 
 
Min-hee who looking back at him just smiled and letting go his hand who holding her wrist,  "Don't worry oppa". 
"Thank you for riding me back" She said as getting out from dongwoo's car. Dongwoo just smiled and waving his hand before closing the window and left her. 
 
Min-hee just about to entered apartement's front door when she saw myungsoo walking towards her, he looking back at her with flat face. "A-annyeong" Min-hee greeted nervously. But instead greeted back, myungsoo just looked weirdly of her before getting inside the building. 
 
what's wrong with him now? Min-hee wondered. She following him through the lift with silent. "hey...."she started talking as they in the lift, waiting for their floor, "did i do something wrong?" 
 
"ani, nothing wrong" Myungsoo said without looking at her, his eyes just staring at lift's door. Min-hee furrowned confuse. The door finally opened and they're walking to their apartement. Myungsoo opened the door while Min-hee following him behind. 
 
Myungsoo steps stopped when he saw something, then he turned back to Min-hee with anxious face. "Can you go out for a while?" he asked, almost whispering. Min-hee furrowned in confuse, "what did I--" her voice being stopped by Myungsoo mouth, then he held her wrist pushing Min-hee outside the door. Before Min-hee trying to grasped everything, myungsoo closing the door and locked it inside. 
 
"Wait, myungsoo-ssi! myungsoo-ssi!" Min-hee shouted with knocking the door. She just have no idea what happen. But then the door opened again, showing Myungsoo head, "Just go somewhere right now, jebal."
 
then he closed the door again.