Two mad person

My husband is a boyband
--
 
Min-hee closing her eyes because her face bumping with Myungsoo's chest. She felt dizzy and looked up, right when Myungsoo looking down because his head who bumped with the floor ached. He minced and groaning "arrgh, ah-pah" 
 
as they both open their eyes, they froze. Both eyes widened as their nose nearly touching.
 
"Whoa, Myunggie~" Woohyun who open the door first, half amazed and half shocked with what he saw now.  Min-hee snapped out by Woohyun presence, instanly get up from Myungsoo and stand up. 
 
"Wae?" Sungjong and Sunggyu who finally show up from outside, wondering why Myungsoo sitting leisurely on the floor. "What are you doing?" Sunggyu asked, while sungjong realize there's a girl standing beside Myungsoo. "Who's that?" he whispered to Woohyun. 
 
"That's what i want to know too" Woohyun grinning.
 
Myungsoo eventually getting up while resist the pain in his head. His head really knocked hard back then, he felt dizzy. Myungsoo blinked his eyes because the vision become little blurry as he get up. He letting out a deep sigh. He took a glare to Min-hee who patting her forehead. Min-hee looking at him back with mixed look, one thing she want to yell at him for pulling her, and she doesn't get why he glaring at her right now.
 
"Upstair guys" Myungsoo open his mouth, ordering the members to go first. Woohyun doesn't want to at first, he really curious about the girl. He never see Myungsoo with a girl before so this scene it just so amusing to see, but sunggyu pushing him to go upstair. Leaving Myungsoo and Min-hee alone.
 
"Wae?!" Min-hee feeling uncomfortable with Myungsoo glaring at her like that. 
 
"Who told you to open the door?!" Myungsoo asked in firm loud tone. 
 
"Why were you just standing when the bells ringing then?" Min-hee striked back, folding her hand. 
 
"It because you broke the rule!"he shouted. 
 
Min-hee suddenly remember that Myungsoo's band is praciticing tonight and the rule is she can't turn on the tv right now. 
 
"Why didn't you tell me before?!" 
 
"Because you already opened the damn door!"
 
"Why me opening the door for your band's members have anything to do with me broke the rule?!" Min-hee yelled in anger. This guy is really a weirdo. Just look, he mad at me because his own fault. So childish! 
 
Myungsoo take a deep breath. It because i don't want my members to know about you stupid stonehead. His head feel ached again "Aissh! jinjja!" He shouted and walking back to the kitchen, he need ices to compress his headache. Min-hee following him but just until the nearest mirror, looking at his forehead who become blue and swollen. "Aissh!" It hurts!
 
Min-hee walk towards Myungsoo who pressing the ice to his head. "Look!" she shouted while pointing at her swollen forehead "I should be the one who mad at you, why were you pulling me?!" 
 
Myungsoo looking at her forehead, It really looks swollen he concerned. He felt guilty all of sudden. 
 
But, still. He can't just apologize to her right now. 
 
"That's why i told you don't open someone's apartement door as you want like that!" He yelled back, "Just go somewhere now, my bandmates waiting" he order her to leave.
 
Min-hee wrinkled her eyes and letting out a big sigh. She really can't understand Kim Myungsoo. 
 
"You really...."She can't control her anger anymore, Myungsoo shoo-ing her with his hand "We'll talk later"
 
He leaving Min-hee to go upstair.
 
"I LIVE HERE TOO, JERK!"
 
Min-hee abruptly pick up her bag that left on the couch and decide to leave.
 
---
 
"I LIVE HERE TOO, JERK!"
 
Myungsoo turn back as he saw Min-hee leaving after cursing him. What the hell...
 
he turns back again and see that the members already looking at him with curious looks. They really did hear the whole ruckus back then. 
 
"Whoa daebak" Woohyun open his mouth, trying to express his feeling about the whole situation
 
"You live with a girl now?" Sunggyu asked curiously. 
 
Myungsoo sighed and take his bass, trying to ignore his bandmate curiosity. But the members not gonna buy Myungsoo ignoring their question. Woohyun who standing near Myungsoo, taking his bass forcibly. Myungsoo sighed again, They already heard after all 
 
"That's that girl" He explain shortly. 
"What girl?" Sunggyu doesn't get the answer. 
"That girl you all have been wondering" 
"The marriage arrangement?!" 
 
Myungsoo nodded. 
 
"Why is she living here?"
"Don't say......"Woohyun trying to figuring out, "You married already?!" 
 
Myungsoo who's taken aback with what woohyun said, hit him with his hand
 
"Not yet" 
 
"So why is she living here?" Sungjong asked again. 
 
"Eomma planned this" 
 
the three members kinda figured it out actually, there's no way Myungsoo living with a girl with his own will.
 
"But, jinjja.....it's really a very rare scene back then" Woohyun emit his disbelief again. 
 
Sunggyu chuckles, "True....Myungsoo arguing with a girl" 
 
"More than that, Myungsoo with a girl. In his house." Sungjong added. 
 
"Seeing you guys arguing back then.....really looks like married couple" teased Woohyun. Sungjong and Sunggyu can't hold their laughter, "True...true..."
 
Aish this kids, really making me mad again. Myungsoo murmuring softly
 
"Are we not going to practice?!" he yelled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : Sorry for short update again!, see i have to go travel for about a week so i'll be hiatus for a while. But i'll continue writing as much as i can so i can update more chapters after i come back. Actually i'm working with a new story too right now :p it's exo fanfic actually (guess who's the lead, clue : L long lost brother lol)
 
Thank you for subscribing and feel free to ask or comment about this fanfic!
 
love y'all <3