#10

My husband is a boyband
--
 
Min-hee looking around from the door's window and opened it when she sees a boy practicing alone again. After she left the apartement, Min-hee really didn't know where to go. She couldn't go to Eyoung's because she went camping with her club. So the only place that crossed her mind just dongwoo's practice room. 
 
As usual, she took a seat on the couch near the door. Enjoying watching dongwoo dancing along the music. Min-hee always found herself assured when she saw her oppa dance. It started when he used it to cheer little Min-hee whenever she cried back then. After that, Dongwoo always dancing in front of Min-hee because he really love to see his pretty dongsaeng smile happily because of him. Before he realize it, dancing became his passion.
 
After 1 hours worth practicing, Dongwoo stopped and reaching the music player to turn off. He finally awared with Min-hee presence as he saw the reflection of her in the mirror
 
"Min-hee? what are you doing?" he asked wondering. 
"wae? i can't be here?" Min-hee asking back with pouting, pulling her cutie face and walk toward Dongwoo.
 
Dongwoo chuckles, "let me guess, avoid from Eyoung's speech again?" he patting his hand to the floor, code-ing Min-hee to sit beside him. 
 
"Ani~ Eyoung is camping right now" Min-hee sitting beside Dongwoo, she put the plastic bag and taking out one box of tteokbokki and two colas. She gave one colas to Dongwoo "Eat oppa" 
 
Dongwoo received the cola, pulling the tteokbokki box and take out one, "So why are you here then?" he asked while eating. 
 
"Yummy right? i bought this on the way here, i thought you'll be hungry" Min-hee ignored the question. 
 
"really, my fans. cares me a lot for giving me food in the middle of the night" Dongwoo teased jokingly. Making Min-hee shot him with displeasing looks.
 
"I've been through a really rough week oppa, "
 
"What's happen? wait, why is your forehead swollen like that?" Dongwoo finally noticed the blue forehead of Min-hee. 
Min-hee sighed, as she patting her forehead for like hundred times this night. 
 
"Did someone hit you?!" He asked again in worried tone. 
 
"Aniyo, just a little accident" Min-hee shooking her head. 
 
Dongwoo stood up and reaching his bag, pulled out ointment from his bag and back to Min-hee. He carefully putting the ointment to Min-hee's forehead.
 
"Why you didn't treat this sooner...."He complained, "It must be hurt" 
 
Min-hee silent and fixated because dongwoo face is nearby with hers. There's worries written all over his face. He finished putting the ointment and looking her face for a while to assure that she's fine.
 
Badump Min-hee hearts throbbing fast as Dongwoo looking at her like that. She can feel that her face is blushing red now. She pushing dongwoo shoulder softly. "No, it's okay actually" 
 
Dongwoo back to his seat and putting the ointment beside him. "So what happen?"
 
Min-hee started talking about her mom wanting her to living with the guy from marriage arrangement though she didn't mention the name (because of the rule) and how she couldn't do anything about it because of the will from grandpa kim, who always helping her family business.
 
"So you've been living with that guy from a week?" Dongwoo asked suprise. it has been just a week since the last he saw her and so many things happen already. 
 
what? she living with a guy now? how can this happen?i
 
"your forehead....it was him?!"
 
Min-hee shooking her head immediatly, not wanting to make him more worried than now. Even though she have an option to told him about Myungsoo, but it will better to not mention that weirdo anymore. 
 
Dongwoo looking at her worried, he never imagine that Min-hee living with a guy. Well, he did imagine his dongsaeng will be happily married with someone she love then they will live together. But not like this. 
 
She's still 19 for god sake, how can Mrs. Choi trusted her to the man she barely knows
 
"Really oppa," Min-hee tried to assure Dongwoo "I'm okay, i can handle this by myself" 
 
Dongwoo sighed, "Just remember to call me whenever you're in trouble"
 
--
 
The Chaser had been diligently playing nonstop after Myungsoo yelled them to, after all they came to practice -not to interogate Myungsoo about his girl-. They stopped playing for 3 hours with closing bass performance, and placing back the instrument to where it belongs. Then they walking down to couch in living room, while sungjong the maknae walk through the kitchen to grab some water for his hyungs.
 
"God, that was great" Woohyun dropped himself to couch, exhausted. followed with Sunggyu and Myungsoo who did the same.
"Just diligently practice for this six months so we may have a remarkable comeback soon" Sunggyu encouraging. Sungjong comes with 4 bottles of water. They straightly take the bottle and drink it one-shot. 
"Yeah!" Myungsoo shouted after doing one-shot. He really is pleased by the practice back then. Playing together and playing alone sure different. 
 
"By the way hyung, where's your girl?" Sungjong curiously asked because he had not heard or seen her after Myungsoo come upstair. 
"Yeah, I'm not seeing her" Sunggyu added as he looking around
"I thought she left, i heard slamming door before" Woohyun stated.
 
"Yeah she left before"Myungsoo answered, not really want to talk about that girl any further. 
"Why?"
"I asked her"
 
Sunggyu widened his eyes in disbelief of s said, "WHAT? YOU ASKED HER TO LEAVE?"
 
"Whoa...why hyung" Myungsoo suprised with sunggyu reaction.
"Really Myungsoo...." Woohyun started talking with worried tone, "It's middle of the night and she hasn't back. She's a girl, what might happen with her ?" 
 
Myungsoo taken aback with what woohyun said, that thinking hadn't crossed his mind before. 
"She probably stay with her friend" sungjong trying to calming the situation.
 
Myungsoo nearly relieved with that thought, but woohyun spoke "What if she doesn't have place to stay? Myung, do you know her friends?"
 
Myungsoo shrugged, all he knew just Eyoung and.....Dongwoo.
 
then he remembered that Min-hee talking on the phone with Eyoung about her going to camping this morning, he just overheard because she's talking in the couch when he passed by to kitchen. 
 
She's can't be with Dongwoo.....No, wait. They might be. his mind flashbacking when the time he met Min-hee with Dongwoo, it was in middle of the night. 
 
"You know something?" Woohyun asked because Myungsoo look like he thinking about something.
 
"What??" Myungsoo just back from his thought, s looking at him weirdly.
 
"You can't just ignore this Myungsoo" Sunggyu finally spoke, "You were the one who make her leave, if anything happens to her you will the one who take the responsibilty" 
 
"Don't you have her phone number at least?" 
 
No, i don't. because we shouldn't mind others business 
 
He couldn't tell the members that. 
 
"I'll go to her" Myungsoo finally getting up from the couch, the members looking at him suprised. 
 
"It just because i don't want to take any responsibility for her" He exclaimed. Trying to avoid the members for having weird thought again about this. 
 
Soon he left the apartement. Looking for Min-hee.
 
 
 
 
a/n : 
 
So i just want to tell you all that i trying to editing the grammars of this story now (but sorry if i'm still have any typo. English not my main language), but i'm not changing the story or else. 
 
I just thought that i should be explaining a little about the Chaser, just in case if y'all confused about them
 
The Chaser was an indie band before, had been active since the members (Sunggyu, Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Sungjong) in high school. They performed in studio cafe or any music festival. They already known, have fans, but because they weren't officially debuted on screen or released album they not really well-known nationally. 
 
I hope that'll help y'all understand the story^^. If you have anything to ask again, feel free to~ 
 
Thank you for subscribing and voting!