Living rule

My husband is a boyband
Min-hee standing alone in front of door number 5 at 59th floor of her soon-to-be fiancee apartement. She occasionally walk to and fro but back standing in front of the door. She can't just go back to her apartement now because her mom decide to stay there for a while with Eyoung. And her trunk just too heavy for her ( Mrs.Choi tuck almost all of Min-hee's belonging in there). So the only Min-hee can do just do what her mom says. She's been walking in front of the door for almost half a hour, busying her mind thinking other choices available beside knocking the door. 
 
Just when Min-hee decide to knocking the door, the door open itself. She startled and walk backwards with her trunk. A man comes out and looking at her 
 
"Do you want to come in or not?" He said. Min-hee gasped as she saw him. How can it be him ?!
 
--
 
Myungsoo cannot sleep, he's been walking to and fro at his living room. Thinking that a girl will be living with him and he can't denying it, making myungsoo have mixed up feeling. He regret saying that he'll do anything to his mom. He never imagine that his mom wish will be something like this. Myungsoo sitting in his couch decide to watch something on tv, but it become meaningless when his mind busying thinking.
 
What if  the girl at the chicken restaurant is actually her?
he remember that hoya called her Min-hee 
and he remember when the marriage arrangement meeting back then
 
"This is Choi Min-hee"
it can't be....
 
Myungsoo standing again and walking around again. While he walk around, he heard something noisy in front of his door. He decide to take a peek.
 
As he look through the door's little hole, he see Min-hee who walking and talking alone around his front door. 
Myungsoo sighed, It's really her 
 
--
 
Min-hee still suprised as she still froze in front of myungsoo. 
 
Kim Myungsoo the dirty glasses boy
 
Kim Myungsoo the L the Chaser. 
 
what.happen.here.
 
Myungsoo who actually kind of imagine that she'll act like this, just take a deep breath and exhale. "Come" he bringing Min-hee's trunk to his apartement and Min-hee just following him behing unconsciously.
Next thing Min-hee realize, she already sitting on the couch and Myungsoo come with two cups of tea. 
 
"How can it be you?!" She finally asked.
 
Myungsoo just looking at her like she's an idiot, "Because we met before with our moms" 
"But...you're not that Kim Myungsoo" Min-hee still confused. 
"Well, sorry but that's me" 
"But....you're L The Chaser...." 
 
"So what? you're my fans or something?"
 
Min-hee suddenly snapped from her confuse mind, "ANIYO!" she shouted, Myungsoo closing his ears in suprise.
 
"There's no problem then" 
 
Min-hee shutting . She just feeling so confuse and wants to ask everything she has been confuse but she doesn't know where to start.
 
"Your room is in there" Myungsoo pointed door behind Min-hee "There's already bathroom in there so your privacy save in here" 
 
"Wait......you agree with all of these?" Min-hee asked in disbelief, is he really wants to marry me?
 
Myungsoo silent for a while and looking at Min-hee from head to toe and smirking, Min-hee suddenly wraping her body with both hands. "Bwo?!"
 
"Eomma told me whether i become homeless or living with you" he start talking "And I don't wanna be homeless" 
 
"Why don't you just go home then?!" 
 
Myungsoo suddenly glared at Min-hee, Min-hee suddenly feel chills when he stared at her like that.
"why don't you?" he asked back, and leaving Min-hee to his room. 
 
What's wrong with him?!
 
--
 
Min-hee's second impression of Kim Myungsoo beside the rude guy is a weird guy. Now she already at her room and sitting on one side of the bed. The room is bigger than her apartement in next building, that's just her room. The apartement consist of two floor, one floor for kitchen plus dinner table, two rooms with bathroom, and one big living room. The other floor looks like Myungsoo using it for his music studio because when Min-hee looking from the mini stairs there's guitar and keyboard. She decided not going upstair because she think it'll kind of rude. The upstair have that kind privacy aura and Min-hee sense it. 
 
i need to sleep, i've morning classes tomorrow, she thought as she looked at the clock hanging on the wall. She decide to take care of everything that happen tonight, tomorrow.
 
--
 
Min-hee wakes up late, she's gasped when she see the clock and she only have 30 minutes left before her class start. She hurriedly showering, changing her clothes and packing her bag with books. She open the door, ready to leave. But the first thing she look as she open the door is Myungsoo. Bringing his cereal. Topless. Min-hee closed the door immidiately
 
What was that?!
 
She open the door again, and Myungsoo already sitting on the couch eating cereal. And still topless. Min-hee can feel that her cheeks blushing embarassed. She never seen such body before. The only topless body she ever saw just Mr. Choi chubby stomach. But this body is different,
 
"YA!"she shouted. Myungsoo who still half asleep startled and almost spill his cereal. Myungsoo looking at Min-hee with half annoyed half suprised face. :PUT SOME CLOTHES CAN'T YOU?!" She shouted again and hurriedly walking to the front door, wearing her shoes and go.
 
Myungsoo who startled, freezing because Min-hee's shouting. Never once in his life being shouted in the morning like this. It's one thing he can't let go. Someone better not ruining his perfect morning. Not even Choi Min-hee.
 
--
 
The teacher has been talking for almost 2 hours explaining about danger zone of mental health but none of them get through Min-hee's brain. She can't help but thinking about last night. 
 
didn't he have any other option than making me living there? 
why i can't find any option than live with that weird guy? 
why do i need to live there anyway? can't mom have better explanation for that?
why he has to be topless in the morning?!
 
Min-hee slammed the table without she realize it. Making the teacher stop lecturing and looking at her. 
 
"Is there anything wrong with the table Min-hee ssi?" 
 
Min-hee snaps and realize that entire room already focusing at her. "A-A-aniyo" she said softly and sitting back. 
 
if i can't get out from him, at least i do need to make some rule with him she decide.
 
--
 
Min-hee walks in to the apartement and let go her shoes, and throw it to the floor. Myungsoo who accidentally passing by, see that and sighed "Can you please put your shoe to the shoe locker?" 
 
Min-hee looked at him in annoyance, but still putting her shoes to the shoe locker. 
 
"I think we need to set some rule" She suggested, as she walk through and sit on the couch. Myungsoo silent for a while but eventually nodding agree "You can start with putting your shoes to the shoe locker" 
 
"And you stop being topless in the morning" Min-hee demanded. 
"Don't be loud in the morning" Myungsoo added. Min-hee take out her notes and rip out one sheet, scribbling the top of the sheet with '10 rule living with Choi Min-hee' 
Myungsoo looking at her in confuse for what she doing right now.
 
"How about we write 10 rule we demand and discuss over"Min-hee suggest again. 
"Do I need to do that?" Myungsoo thinks that it'll be too much work. 
"Do you want me to shout to you every morning?" asked Min-hee sarcastically. Myungsoo sighed and walking back to his room, "I'll write some" 
 
*1 hour later*
 
Min-hee and Myungsoo already finish writing rules that they think it's okay and ready to discuss it. 
"So, first i don't want you to in the morning" Min-hee started
"As long as you don't shout at me in the morning" Myungsoo said means that he agreed. Min-hee ticked at the number one rule means that it agreed by both.
"I want you to putting EVERYthing to wherever it belongs" Myungsoo started his demand. Min-hee nodded agree, there's no problem because Min-hee not the type to using other people belonging.
 
"I want us to wash our dishes" both agreed
"Just mind your own problems" both agreed
"I need to watch tv on friday night" Min-hee demanded, 
"No, you can't" Myungsoo disagree, "I've special practice session on friday night with Woohyun"
"Can you practice in another place?"
"Well, can you watch tv in another place?" Myungsoo asked back.
"I don't want to" Min-hee said in stubborness, why would she need to go another place just to watch 45 minutes talkshow
"I've been practice in my house with my band. everytime"Myungsoo said again. Min-hee sighed, "Okay then" she cross out rule number three.
"Don't tell anyone that you're living with me" Myungsoo demanded again, Min-hee smirked in disgust "why do i need to do that?"
"Especially your friend back then" Myungsoo continue, referring Eyoung. Min-hee nodded "i don't even want to" 
 
"how old are you by the way?" he asked. "19, why?" 
"great, you don't drink then" myungsoo nodded and crossing out rule number 5.
"Don't bring girls" 
Myungsoo looking at min-hee winced, "Why? you'll get jelaous?" 
Min-hee hitting his foot with hers , making myungsoo jilted from where he sit. "I don't wanna to hear girl on 1 am in the morning" 
"can't you not hitting people?!" Myungsoo shouted. patting his right foot. 
"Do not open my room without my permission" Min-hee start again, 
 
 
after long night full of demanding rule discussion, they eventually agree with every rule they made. 
 
"Okay, i think that's all" Min-hee claps her hand as the sign that everything has ended. Myungsoo just patting his back who is stiff because long sitting without backrest.
 
"When all of this actually ending?" Min-hee suddenly asked. 
"I don't know, it's hard to convice my mom to not doing this. She's been begging me for this since last year" Myungsoo said while resting his back at the couch. 
"Can't you do anything for this?" Min-hee asked again. 
 
"I think she'll never stop until we proved ourselves" Myungsoo said again. Min-hee still quietly scribbling in her notes while listening.
 
Tick tock tick tock, they both silent thinking about what on their mind, then suddenly one of their phone ringing. It was Min-hee's. 
"Eomma!" she answered 
"Where are you?" Mrs. Choi asked,
"Same place when you leaving me" 
 
Mrs. Choi smiled, "I'm with Mrs. Kim now, tell Myungsoo to come. At Kims Hotel" 
 
then she hang up, Min-hee frozen in confuse again. She really can't act quickly when her mom always quicker than her. Myungsoo looking at wants to know.
 
"Our mom want to meet us. now"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : i bring out two updates for a day today~ don't know why my brain working like a flow ~~ little editing in the end...
 
hope you like it! 
and thanks for your support to read my story <3 
please comment or ask if you want:)