Everyday I Shock (Pt.1)

My Wife Is Straight

yes I am finally back!! I was super lazy you are welcome to be mad at me (I'm sure you are ;-;) pls don't hate me! The long-awaited best chapter is here! Yes the title is from a B2ST song haha I'm going to surely update more often again! If you haven't noticed Yoona is the cool one & Yuri is the smart one hehe Have a very merry Christmas!! <3


 

What? was all that Sooyoung could repeat in her mind as she gazed in front of her. It wasn’t real. It was too unbelievable. It would never happen. And yet it did. “C-can I go to the bathroom for a sec?” She didn’t care if anybody responded and excused herself from the table quickly, heading in a fast walk toward the bathroom. 

 

 She shook her head multiple times, trying to accept the reality. Most people would think she would take this normally, since she didn’t really like neither of the people in the relationship. But she did care about one, and they were one going to be hurt the most. She tried to talk to herself while looking in the mirror, hoping it would help her understand it better. 

 

  “I get that he would do that, but why with her? Why in general?” Sooyoung sighed and slapped herself mentally, she knew just worrying about it would do nothing. She had to tell Jessica that her boyfriend was cheating on her. But first, she had something else to address. 

 

  She fixed herself a bit and walked back to the table, her eyes searching for the couple that had come in a few minutes ago. They must still be here, somewhere...

 

  “Sooyoung!” Ahsong called for her at the right time and Sooyoung looked to the right, rolling her eyes. “I was hoping you’d be here, have you met my boyfriend?” Her voice was arrogant, it was obvious she knew he was cheating. If I could slap her right now...

 

  He seemed to notice too, but his shock was more subtle. “Oh,” Daewook whispered and set his head down in embarrassment, sighing quietly. “It’s weird to meet you here, with uh...her.”

 

  “Is that all you can say?” The agitation in her voice was so obvious and she didn’t care whether he understood English or not, she was the definition of mad at him. “You cheat on your long time girlfriend with this, and that’s all you can say?” She was practically screaming at him now, pointing at Ahsong with the emphasis on ‘this’. 

 

 And then everything went quickly. She was first yelling at him, maybe even throwing a few punches in the air (she’s not very sure though), and then she was being pushed through the door of the cafe. Suddenly she was outside on the street carrying her coat and purse with Yuri looking at her worriedly from five feet away.

 

  Yuri’s face was more shocked then Sooyoung’s was, perhaps because she knew Daewook and Jessica much better. “H-he’s cheating on her?” Yuri managed to say after a couple minutes of thought and silence. 

 

  Sooyoung could only nod, “I tried to teach him not to mess with my girl but it didn’t end well and I got kicked out.” Both of their eyes were apologetic and staring at nothing, lost in thought. 

 

  “Fighting won’t answer this, we have to get them to break up before Jessica learns about this,” Yuri answered lifelessly. “We can’t let her know until after they’ve broken up, got it?”

 

  “But doesn’t she deserve to know sooner, it was her boyfriend,” Sooyoung made her point and sighed, the monstrous fire in her slowly burning into a small flame. 

 

 “Yes, but she’d be much more upset if she knew first thing, it’s more important that she gets hurt less and knows the truth later on.” Yuri replied shortly after, her eyes searching for something to grasp in the street. 

 

  “But she might be mad if she doesn’t know straight away,” Sooyoung added on her side, and started trudging toward what she was fairly sure was Yuri’s car. 

  “I know that, but she’d also thank us later because she’d understand our choice,” Yuri argued back, her voice regaining some feeling. 

 

  “Are you sure? She doesn’t seem like that type,” Sooyoung commented as they stood in front of the automobile. 

 

  “Give her awhile, and she is, so don’t worry,” Yuri replied and they exchanged sympathetic looks before opening their doors and getting into the car. 

 

  “So what are we going to do next?” Sooyoung asked after some minutes of silence within the interior of the car, she wasn’t sure what to do now that she knew the real person Daewook was. 

 

  “W-we...we’re...” it took Yuri a couple tries to think of something that made sense until she let a large breath and replied fully, “We’re not going to do anything.” 

 

  “What? Are you crazy? We have to do something soon, I can’t live knowing this and Jessica not,” Sooyoung kept talking, it looked like they had different ideas of what to do in this situation. 

 

  “I know, and neither can I, but we have to just settle down now and talk it through with Yoona and Daewook himself, then we’ll decide more on telling Jessica,” Yuri was so mature and calm during those moments that Sooyoung found it attractive, something to look up to. I wonder if she’s a role model to anybody...

 

  “That makes sense, when are we going to do that?” Sooyoung hated sounding like an eager little kid, but she wasn’t very sure what was the right way to act.

 

  Yuri responded accordingly, “As soon as we all can get together and have a conversation like adults, and before you leave.” 

 

  Sooyoung nodded, “I hope that’s either today or tomorrow then, because it’s really hard to hold in.” She wasn’t sure what the feelings were inside of her, something close to sick but angry and upset at the same time, it was everything jumbled in one. 

 

  “Are you okay? I know that can be hard to digest news like that,” Yuri spoke up again after another minutes’ silence, her voice sounding strangely loud. 

 

  “I’m just weird, what about you? You know them both much better than I do but you’re taking it like you a man,” Sooyoung mentioned, giving a confused expression to the other person. 

 

  Yuri chuckled lightly, it even reminded her of how a guy would respond. “You’re right that I know them much better, but with that I can be less surprised at things.

No doubt, I was really bewildered here, but I knew one of them was going to cheat on the other soon enough. Especially after that big fight a couple months ago.” 

 That took her off guard, “A big fight? When? Exactly how big? What happened? Why?” 

 

Yuri giggled again, “You really sound like a curious wife.” Sooyoung gave her a look and she continued, “Anyway, it was a fight over work. Jessica said something about him working too much, he said something about him not having a choice, she added more about something else with him not being romantic with her enough, and them more problems arouse.” 

 

  “Sounds like a drama,” Sooyoung commented, although she was genuinely interested, I knew there would be a fight about him working too much.

 

  “You hung out with Yoona too much, I advise you to refrain from doing that unless you want to reference a TV show or movie of any sort at any random time, or if you want to continue being sane,” Yuri joined in her opinion from living with and knowing the other girl, and Sooyoung could detect the truth in it. 

 

 Sooyoung nodded, and added on a lower note, “I’ll try to hang out with my wife more, although she seems too busy to even notice me since we got here.”

  “I know how it feels,” Yuri replied one a lower volume than before, almost like she was talking to herself. 

 

 “You’re in a relationship?” Sooyoung didn’t know what uality Yuri was so she went with the easy non-gender based question, because she wanted to know.

 Yuri shook her head, “No, just I know how it feels, to be away from the one you love a lot.” 

 

Sooyoung wasn’t sure what to do with Yuri’s switch on appearance and she attempted to make it humorous by adding, “Now you’re really trying to make it sound like a drama.” 

 

  Yuri rolled her eyes and beamed a small smile, “You really are[ hanging out with her too much aren’t you?” 

 

 

 

  “He’s what?” Yoona practically yelled that night, she had almost fallen off her love-seat in shock. “Really? This isn’t a hidden camera right?” 

 

  Yuri and Sooyoung nodded solemnly, “I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. Sooyoung saw it with her own eyes,” Yuri replied, moving closer to catch Yoona if she really did fall. 

 

  “She’s right, I even screamed at him and I think punched near him,” Sooyoung recalled her awkward and pathetic reaction with a sigh and look toward the ground.


 “At least you have some sense,” Yoona added and she turned to address her best friend, “So what did you do? Did you show him what he deserved too and tell him to break up with Jessica immediately?” 

 

  The black-haired women’s eyes searched the room, “Well...we decided to do nothing, for now.” 

 

  Yoona’s fist punched the couch with a stronger force than Sooyoung would’ve guessed the small girl had in her, “Why not? He deserves to be hit by a car at least for cheating on such a great girl like Jessica, maybe even a truck, depending on how long it’s been.” 

 

  “Now don’t say that,” Yuri tried to get the horrible idea out of Yoona’s mind, even though they were all very disappointed with him, she knew they had to handle it like the adults they are. “You may feel like that now, but you won’t later.” 

 

  “Are you sure? I can keep a grudge if I want, for both Jessica and I, maybe even for Sooyoung too,” Yoona continued and Sooyoung couldn’t help but to think she was really adorable when she was upset. 

 

  “I’d like if you didn’t try to do anything that could be harmful until we talk this out with him, okay?” Yuri wasn’t going to let her roommate go with her word, because she knew for sure that the girl had a knack for remembering silly things like grudges.

 

  “Fine, but only because you told me to,” Yoona replied and sat back upright in her seat. A small amount of silence followed until she added the same thing Sooyoung had said, “When are we going to talk to him?” 

 

  Yuri rolled her eyes and pat her on the shoulder, “Soon as possible, I have to find an open time for us all, including him.” 

 

  “I’m open any time he is, I always have my friends named Fist and Kill ready,” Yoona stretched her arms out while cracking her fingers in front of her like how a gang leader does in the movies. 

 

  “I said to put your fists back,” Yuri sat down on the arm of the chair and gestured for the guest of the household to get closer to the two. 

 

  “I found a loophole, you said only until we talk it out with him, you didn’t say I could take it out on him the day we do tell him,” that comment made Sooyoung let out a hefty laugh, She’s good at finding loopholes it seems. 

 

  Yuri also laughed, “You know that’s not what I meant.” She turned to Sooyoung, “Do you understand too? Or are you thinking of loopholes too?”

 

  Sooyoung shook her head, “No, I’m not, I found it useless to try to harm him with Jessica still not knowing anything, but after they break up and he’s not protected...” a devious smile decorated her face, “Yoona and I will finished him up for sure.” 

 

  “You two are terrible,” Yuri shook her head jokingly and she grabbed the remote for the television while saying, “which channel would you two like?”

 

  “CDRN also known as Call-Daewook-Right-Now because we need to know right away when the right time to talk to him about this is,” Sooyoung interrupted the ‘ending-of-a-conversation’ thing and sat down herself on the couch nearest to the love seat. 

 

  “Are you serious? It just happened today, he’s going to still in shock, give it until tomorrow,” Yuri replied and switched the channel to something with the guests on a rock climbing wall, one of the hosts made a joke and the group in the show laughed, making one of the guests almost fall. “See, this is why Joohyun should barely do these dangerous shows, that singer there could’ve been dead depending on their grip!” 

 

 “Don’t change the subject to my sister, Yul, plus they’re connecting to a rope, it’s not like they’re going to die,” Yoona reflected against the attempt at a distraction and shoved Yuri onto the edge of the arm. 

 

  “Fine, you got me, but we’re still going to call him tomorrow, today’s not a good day it seems,” Yuri improvised more and scooted herself back to the center of the arm. “Now look at that guy, doesn’t he look unqualified to drink, I can’t believe they’re talking about alcohol with someone who looks like a minor.” 

 

  “Yul! He’s 24! Get your idols right,” Yoona pushed Yuri over the edge this time and Yuri put her hands on her hips in annoyance. 

 

  “You know I don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff,” and that began another one of those things that Sooyoung only felt with her closest of friends, and that’s a mock fight.

 

 

 

 

 Jessica had lived the days since Sooyoung had come just as she normally would, not trying to hint anything about her to her boyfriend. She did feel a bit upset herself that she didn’t have much time to spend with her wife, but she guessed that Sooyoung understood by her busy schedule. She was driving toward Yuri and Yoona’s apartment when she remembered what she had yet to tell Daewook, and her foot practically slammed on the peddle to stop the car immediately.

 

  “I’ve been home for nearly four full days, I should probably tell him soon,” she thought aloud at the red light, looking at her surroundings closer again. Jessica nodded to herself, “Good, right. I can’t delay it anymore, he deserves to know the truth. I’ll talk to him tonight and see if we can meet up at a cafe in the morning, any time he’s open.” 

 

  It was something she classified as normal when she walked into the apartment, the television was on and the two Y’s were arguing over Yuri’s lack of idol and variety knowledge again. “Honey I’m home,” Jessica gleefully cheered while she walked through the door and the three all turned their heads to stare at her. 

  “Jessie! We need you answer this question again-” Yoona was cut off by Sooyoung running up and hugging her wife with unexpected enthusiasm. 

 

  “Oh! Hi Sooyoung,” Jessica was shocked at the hug and they broke up soon, “How are you doing? I know it’s hard to live with people like these all day.”

 

  “I know, if I have enough money to move...” Yoona added from her seat, kneeling on it backwards, her face on the top of the back of the chair. 

 

  “Don’t start with that again...”

 

 “Both of you don’t start, I think Sooyoung’s heard enough to know you two are close, now shut up.” Jessica loudly set her foot and turned attention to Sooyoung again, “I’ve decided, we’re going to tell him about us tomorrow.” 

 

  Oh no, was the first song that came to her mind. Followed by, I love how she used ‘us’, does it mean she’s getting feelings for me? But why’s she forceful to her friends? Did something happen? I hope not... but those thoughts were distracting her main problem, When are Yoona, Yuri, and I going to talk to him?