(9)

A good in goodbye.

I knock chanyeol's house and by a minute chanyeol already opened the gate . His house looks better when night. The lamps which makes a spotlight to the main building and there are this lamps which stick on the ground make a path to the building.Even some lamps are making a spotlight to the trees.

"Welcome to the jungle " chanyeol said to me. I admit that he looks so handsome today , his hair is styled up ,he wears a plain back shirt and match with a black jeans pants too.

I feel like i am lucky today that i decided to change when i got home before .just because i lied to baekhyun that i am going to a party tonight .So i decided wear a black mini dress , i curl my hair a little bit and wear my favourite pointed heels .I feel like we are really going to a private party.

"It is not a jungle , it is a castle ..yeol .Your house is pretty" i said , amazed. He smiled at me holding my hand , walking me to his building.

"Where are we going yeol ?"i asked to him .He smiled playfully and keep walking.

"I want to show you something big , remember ?" he said to me.I smile and nodded to him .

"Lets go."he said while holding my hand ,guiding me to his "something big ".We walk pass into his garden and heading to the glass house which placed a little bit far from the gate.

"Close your eyes" he demands me, i immediately close my eyes and let he walks me to the direction

"Now open " he demand once again.I open my eyes and see what is in front of me .I gasped in shock , its a drawing of my side portrait . I remember that is me when i first enter high school , i wore a fedora hat which made people laughs.

"Are….are you drawing this ?"i asked . He frowned at my amazed expression  , holding my hand a little bit more tight. "You like it ?" he asked .And then i see another picture which he stick onto the wall beside the main picture , its a little bit smaller than the main photo , there is this paint when i remember its my first 'date' with chanyeol , our first camping together , and all other event when we were high school.How could he remember all this things ??

"I like this smile of yours " he said pointing on his own painting. I laugh at him pointing at his mouth "I like this one too."  

"Cant find any idiot smile like this one"i said jokingly on him , he is now putting his hand on my shoulder making me feel a vibrate in my body .The effect of the comfort he gave him …. i can't stop feeling the vibrate.

"I am not an idiot !" he yelled at me .

I pinch his cheek , just like the old days .I know that this is not right , i know i should've tell him sooner about my marriage .I know … but , my heart can't stop doing this .

My heart keeps beating faster as he leans my hand onto his embrace and now his hand is brushing my cheek softly .

"I am sorry.." he said .

I can't stare at him, my arms , my body  and my legs are trembling.

"Why? for what ? "i said in a joking way ,so that this cold atmosphere turns out differently.

"For years …" he said .

Now his face is already so close to me ,

his breath

warm



his hand

..

soft



His lips start touching my lips gently,


i close my eyes .
for the first time in years, i feel all the weight on my shoulder somehow vanished .

And my heart …………
It is finally found the answer .


"For years i left you alone , i am so sorry nana."

I look at him in his eyes, he is telling me the truth .
He is sincere.

"Do not be sorry , i am happy now ." i said .

I walk away from him , making spaces between me and him.

"Don't lie to me ,please." he said .

"I am going." i said while i am heading toward the exits , i hold my tears and walk strongly , i can't let myself crying in front of him . I am not going to hurt either baekhyun and chanyeol more and more anymore.Let just stop everything here.

"Why ?" he screamed at me ,makes me stop .

"Punch me , slaps me , talk bad words at me , do everything you want .But don't do this …please" i could hear his trembling words , he is crying ..hard… really hard.

"Don't leave , nana…..please don't leave.I need you .." he mumbled.

I can't stop my self to turn  my body on him .

I walk closely to him,looking at him trying to shed his tears  making my heart hurts .

"Cant we start over , nana ?" he asks me ,with his head facing the floor.

"We were so close before.." he added his words.

And now its time to give him what i supposed to .

My wedding invitation.

"I was about to tell you i am going to marry someone ."

i take a deep breath,


"I am going to marry someone, so don't be like this . I am going to be someone's wife soon."

And then i go away from him .

And probably never coming back.Its my first , and last kiss to him.



---
                                                                                       Park chanyeol


She walks away from me , not even give me the last glance .

She is gone , and probably never coming back.


i should've run and chase her , but here i am standing frozenly seeing her shadow gone.

I am a fool.
For a hundred time since i left her i would say i am a fool..I touch my own lips , feeling the kiss i got before , her lips is soft and her kiss is smooth.She must be a pro for kissing her soon to be husband .Then i look again on my left side ,my drawings of nana ….i sighed . I admit that rather than leaving her for america,hearing her going to marry a boy who is not me is twice more hurt.

I don't know since when i am tearing up , but i already feel a water drops on my cheek.I close my eyes , as my memory drops me to few years ago .

It was winter , i was still so close with nana.I remember we took a walk and went on music hunting back before .It was always fun to have a music hunting with her , its because we have the same taste on music .I always say that she is going to be a famous producer , but she always insist that she is going to be a doctor .But its true anyway ,she is a doctor right now .

Her favourite music is folk songs , she could listen to all the folk songs all day without getting bored.But the cutest thing was she had a crush on kyuhyun from super junior and never told me so she always sneak out to buy super junior album.And one time she got busted by me she says that i should be jealous on kyuhyun , that kyuhyun is his first love .

Everytime i miss her , i always remember the days when she was with me .I still remember the scent of perfume she had on , the smile she gave me , the lipstick she wear on , the clothes she always wear (she love swater and mini skirt) , and the last thing i never can forget is her warm hand .

"My heart that wants you again, Why is it lingering like this?"
this song suddenly plays in my mind

"I can’t actually realise that I don’t have you "
Its one of her favourite song , and i remember how i always hate this song so much because of the sad lyrics.

"Even if you are not by my side, Even if I can’t see you now, In my heart, you are always the same"
And then she said , don't mind the lyrics just listen to the songs .

"Tonight is just one night  ,Just like before I lost you"
But then right now how could i only listen to the songs without remnded on how hurt i am right now because of her ?

"Please listen to my heart just once .Everyday every night I am missing you "
That i miss her too bad that my heart is too hurt to think of her ?