(2)

A good in goodbye.
July ,2014
 
"You are so pretty tonight , i bet your friends would be surprise to see you" Baekhyun complimented me .
Tonight its my first high school reunion and i am so nervous to meet my old friends ,first because i am not that close with anyone except Inna and some of her friends and if she doesn't come or maybe she doesn't recognise me anymore i will be doomed and second i am afraid what  stupid things might happen ,its good to get a surprise but not this time not with my boyfriend .
 
"I beg you a pardon ? I already this pretty since i was in high school" i said with a teasing tone  , he laughs and pinch my cheek which makes me  blushed .
It is lucky that i always get beautiful compliment from him and lucky to have him almost three years right now.But it is weird that i am still awkward with him not that kind of awkward you might think of  , i am okay with hugging ,kissing and even sleeping together but thinking about marriage or meeting his parents ? it is awkward for me , because i haven't think that far .not even once.
 
====
My relationship with baekhyun starts three years ago when i got influenza for 2 weeks straight and i decided to go to the nearest clinic from my apartment .The clinic is a small yet so modern clinic , I never been there since i don't get sick so easily but i heard the doctor who works there once from my neighbour--that he is still so young and so handsome .even many people go there only to get check by the doctor . 
 
"Hello, good night ?How can i help you ?" said the nurse at the reception .
"Engh , hasyiu .. ai want engh hasyiu to check my body ..engh hasyiu"the nurse laugh at me after hearing my unstoppable sneeze and then she place a piece of paper in front of me  "Write your name , address and other personal information .Wait here , i will call doctor Byun and check if he's still sleeping ."
 
After 5 minutes waiting , the nurse came out from the room.it is supposed to be the doctor room i guess. 
"Nana-ssi? You can come in.." 
I walked with tissues in my right hand and inhaler in my left hand .
I have asthma ..
Just when i open the door , someone inside open the door too.
Must be the doctor ..
"Anyeonghaseyo" i bow to him as polite as i could. 
"A-Anyeonghaseyo"  the doctor replied,His voice is trembling and his face looks like he is just waking up.
he really was sleeping.
"So, what are you up to ,miss..hm..Nana ?"he asked while looking at the patient card on his table.
"Influenza ,for two weeks straight."i said short.
"Okay then, i need to check it .Can you please sit on this bed ?"his finger  pointed the bed ,while his other hand fixing his bed hair.
i follow the instruction and calmly sit on the bed . 
"Excuse me , say aaaah" dr.byun instructed me.
"aaah"i can see he is smiling after he check my throat , then he touch my forehead to check my temperature . "Do you have any serious illness ?" he ask nicely and sit beside me on the bed. "Eng …hasyiu … i got asthma since i was born ….so engh….i guess its serious for me". i explained my "serious" illness.
 
Again he is only smiling after hearing my explanation and looking at me with a cute face ,or maybe he is just trying to be cute ? I don't know for sure  but i do think his face is naturally cute for his age , for his job .He has that nice small eyes which makes him like a puppy when he smiles .
 
"I think the problem is in your throat,Nana.I will make a prescription for you .But of course you have to take days off from work , so take the opportunity to rest well and go watch some dramas at home."he said it with a serious face ,but when it comes to 'watch some dramas' he said it with laughing.
"But doc, i have a final exam--" i snapped.
"Oops , i think your final exams can't wait.health is number one ,remember ?"
"No doc,you don't  understand..it is important for me,this exam is important for me"i begged him .
I don't understand why he insists me to stay at home,well i know the cure of influenza is rest but he is a doctor , he is not my brother or mom all he should do are checking my body and giving a prescription for me ,thats all .Why does he care anyway ?
"I think your prof will understand , i will write some letter for your prof if you want."he insisted.looks like he never quit.i have to say something.
 
"Doc, i know that my health is number one i truly know that.But i am sure that you have been in this situation before,because of course as a doctor you have been studying as a medical student too.You know your prof doesn't even care about your health, especially its only influenza and influenza won't kill you just because you dont get a full proper rest ............because you are soon-to-be a doctor, the one who help people trough the night and day sleepless night is okay for a doctor also an influenza to-the point is ….just because i had an influenza i can't miss my anatomy final test  and because i am soon to be a doctor anyway?"i said bluntly.Making doctor byun shocked from what i see.
 
Now he stop his writing , he looks at his prescription blankly at a moment bet he looks confused as hell right now because of my short speech…
And then he is back writing.
"wow , so you are a medical student.why dont you tell me sooner ."now, he looks at me surprisingly.
"Yes doc, so could you please just write me something which is good enough to kill my illness?"he just nodded hear that and keep writing.
After giving my prescription , i bow to him and heading out.But just before i open the door doctor byun snaps me "Nana ssi,wait!"
"What ?"i asked
"I wonder if you need help with your exams ?"he smirks at me and pointed some anatomy paper i brought .
"7 PM tomorrow at Mint cafe"i winked.
And thats how it is started.
=====
After arriving at the venue and having myself and baekhyun photographed at photobooth .We are finally get into the party avenue.I am so nervous , my hands are cold .I think baekhyun know that and hold my hand more tightly ."Its okay."He comforted me.
 
"Oh my god Nana ! Is that really you ? Daebak, you are so tall now !"my high school friend Inna freaking out, i met her right after i walked trough the part.I am so surprised she could remember me and even though she changed a little bit she got some nose job , i still remember her .
Since she is the only friend when he left.
 
"My parents were the same too!They are freaking out when i got this tall .Not just you"i answered, i manage to be cool because yes even tough i already change my cold personality years ago but i don't want to look like i have no mannered in front of my high school friend.
I am already 26 after all.
"Ah, Nana …why don't you introduce me your boyfriend?Are you afraid that i might steal him?"ask Inna while she push my shoulder a little bit ,teasing me.Realising that Baekhyun being a thirdwheel here .
"Ah--Yeah-- I am so sorry-i guess i am a little bit nervous meeting you inna.Inna this is my boyfriend,Byun Baek hyun.And oppa this is my friend Inna "i introduced.
 
After that we talk more about our lives .I can see Inna is freaking out when she knew that Baekhyun is the head of child department in hospital with his age.Also Inna carelessly told baekhyun about how quiet i was in high school but she also told baekhyun that i was the smartest girl in our school.Which made Baekhyun smile proudly on me .I am glad that Inna told baekhyun only good things about me .
 
Now, the show is starting , Some of my friends are showing their old band performance , some only crazily singing because -drunk-,some tell lame jokes.
 
"Baby i have a call from emergency room head department , i will go out and take it for a moment ,okay ?"baek asked for my permission.I simply nod ,i know its really hard for him to answer the phone here because this party is crazily insane , like its not an old high school alumni meeting anymore , its mostly like a club ! Everyone is dancing here and there , the music is playing wildly not to mention what kind of music they play ,it is so loud and i dont feel like i want to stay longer .
 
Half an hour and i will go home,i promised myself.
 
"So, have you heard that your ex boyfriend already came back from america?"asked Inna suddenly after baek gone answering the phone.
"Ex---Boyfriend?Who ?I clearly remember , i don't have one ."I answered trying to be confused in front of her .When i know what exactly she said about.
"Chanyeol.. so you didn't get in a relationship with him? i thought .."
she stop for a moment , seeing me weirdly.
"You thought …what ?"i ask in curiosity .so people thought i dated him.
She stare at me like she has something to tell but she is struggling to tell me.
"Come on Inna, you can't left me like that."i said jokingly .But weird,her face doesn't response to that joke , she is so serious.
"I thought that you might be in a relationship with him, because i always saw you together with him back before ,and not just me-everyone thought that too ,dont you always hold his hand whenever you walk with him ?ah also when we go on a study tutorial at the first time..he beg me to be nice at you and also tell me to be friends with you because you are actually nice but you are just so damn quiet." she whispered at me.
 
At first of course i am shocked by Inna's words not because what they think of me and Chanyeol , i am used to it honestly .But when i heard chanyeol begged Inna to be nice to me and told inna to be friends with me ? It is not like chanyeol i knew before , he was not that pathetic for me and i thought  he knew what i want the best ,but why did he do such things like making me be friends with others when all i want to be friend  was Chanyeol before ?
 
Inna is going to a bathroom so I look around enjoy the music, and drinking some wine they provided here.No one here i really know ,some people i clearly don't remember and some people just change ,plastic surgery changes.Meanwhile, baekhyun oppa is still going out calling someone and i don't know what to do.
 
So this is it..feeling alone in the crowd.
Surrounded by people you barely knew before.
I…want to go home.Ah yes maybe i should just go out and tell baekhyun that i want to go home.
 
"Nana………….nana?"
someone…
someone…call me behind my back..
the voice..
that voice…
i am sure thats his voice…
i am afraid to turn to see him…
i am afraid that i won't see someone i want to see…
"Nana…is that you ?" he called me again , making me comeback to senses.
i keep walking…..i might be hallucinating.
"Nana!stop ! "he runs toward me.Pat my shoulders
i stop walking.I turn my head to see.
no way….
"I know its you.."he said .
i hold my feels,i hold my tears.
my head is aching, my heart is hurting
it has been 7 years…
3 months…
2 days…
since that day ….
"Nana…do you forget me ?" 
how could i forget you….park chanyeol ?
I am still freezing seeing this man in front of me , smiling widely even his teeth showed up and his eyes wrinkle come up a little bit.He is taller than before and pretty much more stylist . His hair styled up ,and i can see he wear a brown contact lenses for his eyes ( he has bad eyes) but he still the same park chanyeol i knew before .
 
Now, he is  lowering his body and looking straight at my face.
"7 years and you still this short ?Nana?"he smirks at me , touching top of my head.
my heart feels hurt and aching even seeing him smirking in front of me right now.
i want to cry …but i can't .
crying even can't explain how i feel towards him right now.
i want to run away…ah yes maybe i should run away from him.
"Oppa , I'm sorry to walk away so fast but i have an appointment later ,maybe if its our fate i will talk to you later." i rush myself .
He strongly hold my hand "Are you still mad at me ?" his face drastically changing.
"I don't oppa , so please release my hand ..i want to go"
"Lying is not your speciality nana ,you can't lie with me"
"Release my hand oppa! it hurts !" i think some people around me even hear my scream but they dont care .
He still hold my hand painfully.
"Oppa..why are you like this .."i said.
"Nana…answer my question .please"he desperately asked.
 
How come he is so unaware of my feelings , left me just like that.
Left me nothing but pain,left me nothing but loneliness for years.
The pain i got when he left me without even trying to say goodbye,,,
The loneliness i got when i had my 20th birthday,
You got me questioned for years of what i did wrong to you ..
What did i do wrong that i deserved all the pain…
Not to mention, all the broken promises you left me..
And now you ask me , have i forget you ? or am i still mad at you ?
His hand is still holding my wrist tightly ,it doesn't hurt as my body stop feeling anything since i met him.
 
The pain isn't on my wrist anymore , its in my heart.
 
-BAM- in a few second i already saw baekhyun punching chanyeol until chanyeol drop his body over the ground.
And before i scream for help he already punch chanyeol again.
"She already said she want you to release her hand , you dammit"Baekhyun screamed.
Its the first time i hear that .
"Please stop it Baekhyun oppa!"i screamed my lungs out and trying to hold his hand from punching Chanyeol.
Now not only some people ,everyone is gathering us and also the music stop immediately .The only voice i hear is everyone whispering over us.I bow down into chanyeol oppa , i look at his face.blood..yes he is bleeding
"Oppa ..blood…"i said.
But instead of answering my question , chanyeol putting baekhyun hand on his face "Just punch me again bastard, i can't wait !no more !"and of course baekhyun can t wait to throw a punch towards him , i scream as loud as i could i can't let this happen.I dont want chanyeol in pain because of me.
 "Stop it you two, Please!"i screamed and cry.
And then finally , they stop.
 
=========
Hi guys .
Since its my first time , i dont know if this chapter too long or too short ? what do you think ?let me know what do you think about this chapter .^^
Baekhyun is a great guy for Nana right ? ke ke or not ? hihi
Stay tune for chapter three !