(10)

A good in goodbye.
Days passed since the last day i met chanyeol and no calls , no messages , not even a single word i hear from him. Am i worried ? to be honest yes , considering chanyeol was really really sick i am afraid that he will be sick again .
 
These days , the emergency room is not that hectic so that i could spend more focusing on my wedding day , meanwhile baekhyun is being busy over his work i am  taking over almost everything for the wedding day , wedding dress, the venue , the singer , the almost everything which-sometimes-makes-me-sick-of-it."Hello…ms soon to be a bride .." said soojung  wakes me up from my dream. "Oh hi soojung."i put my best face to face her as i don't lack an energy at all. "Are you sick ? Oh good god you look so pale."she said while touching my cheek ,  oh well… "Nope , i only feel tired thats all." i reassuring her that i am okay. "But … you look so pale , please don't force yourself." i blink my left eye to her , "Its not good to get stressed , especially you will be a bride soon . Cant show your stress-wrinkles right ?"  I nods quick while my mind is wondering where is baekhyun right now ? It has been days we don't have a lunch together and i am starting to worry about him .I am afraid that he isn't eating well because of work .
 
"Hey …hey look at her…the girl at reception ." whisper soojung to me , i immediately look around to find a girl soojung has ben talking about . "Look at her still being so tiny and small after having birth a kid like that. Liposuction ..yeah .. it must be liposuction." i smirk hearing what soojung has said , she act like she is not a doctor . "She has a small figure thats why she's so small." i said . I look at her ,she looks like crying over the kids department while holding her son in her arms . "Anyway where is baekhyun , she looks desperate searching for a doctor ." i look at krystal confused , i don't know either. 
 
I can't bare seeing patient like this .i need to run over her …
 
"Excuse me miss…what can i help you?" i ask politely in front of her. "Doctor please help me , he….he got a fever …." she explain it to me . "Where is the doctor in charge of kids department ? " i ask the nurse who makes this woman desperate and shouting all the time. "I…i don't know….i think it is because of lunch break also the shift changing …" 
"Okay stop , mother …you can follow me , i will check your son in emergency department instead , is that all right ?" i ask her , this beautiful woman nods .
 
i check the temperature , look at everything .weird . the  throat is okay but the temperature is high .
"How long he has been suffering this ?" his mother looks so afraid  hearing i said this to her "F….Five days .But i already took him to doctor days ago ."she said.  "So what did the doctor say to you ?" . "I…I wasn't the one who took jamie to the doctor …his grandmother did .But he drink all the medicines well from the doctor " she cried to me , "May i look at his medicines ?" She opens her bags and give me the medicines . I carefully look at the receipt , weird this is all the receipt for cough and flu disease . I immediately look up at the monitor search the data for this little jamie .
 
So the doctor in charge of him is baekhyun and the diagnosis is ….. fever . "Did he eat well or did he say to you he has trouble at eating ?" " i asked curious , fever isn't explain anything , i need something more detail than this . "He said it a few times before going to a doctor ,but after going to a doctor he said he has appetite and his fever going down yesterday ." 
 
up , down and up …….
that can't be dengue ……………
I immediately open his shirt to see trough his body . Red spots here and there , it can't be …..
 
"Please call the laboratory to take a test of him right now ."i said to  the nurse beside me , "Doctor what happen to my jamie ?" 
 
"He will be okay i promise you..just wait a little bit longer okay ?" i reassuring her . "Now that the laboratory team is coming , if you don't mind i will excuse a bit okay ?" she only nods at my words then i get going to call baekhyun.
 
"Oppa , where are you ?" i asked him when i got a call from Baekhyun . "I took an absence today for visiting my relatives , why ?" 
 
his voice is a bit different …i wonder why…..
 
"Ah no , your paitent is here today ..I think this kid will sleep at hospital by now ." i said short .
 
"Oh , please handle it first .. And make me as the doctor in charge of the kid . I will be back tomorrow and visiting him directly . " he said as short as mine.
 
What is this ………..
so cold of him…
 
"Have you eaten ? " i ask him
 
"Yeah , have you ?  I will be back at night , do you want something ?" 
 
What is this … 
 
"Bring me red bean bingsoo and sweet tteokbeoki . Come home early today okay ? i will prepare dinner today ."i said to try a little bit more sweeter than before.
 
"Ah…sure . .. i will be back around 7 .Cook deliciously okay ? i will get going .I love you "
Bip.
 
just when i am going to say "i love you too " he ended his phone call .
 
I don't feel happy about this.
 
-----
 
Byun Baekhyun
 
I ended the phone call as soon as i say i love her , for me the most important is saying that i love you to her in every single phone call . I know she maybe confuse with what i act on the call before , i know it maybe feels weird for her …but it is because i prepare something for her. Maybe i should act mrs normal than this ..ugh i hate myself for being like this .
 
I prepare almost everything for the dinner  tonight , well the piano i bought  last week finally come so that i could surprise her with my ability on piano , scented candles almost everywhere know she will love it she is crazy about scented candles , all the food i bought for her , she really likes  spaghetti carbonarra so i bought one for her.
 
Ah i think it will be weird for her to see me popping in the house maybe i should just go to a hospital to pick her . Okay i will call her right now.
 
"Baekhyunn oppa ?" she finally answer my phone.
 
"Are you still in the hospital ?" i ask her .
 
"Yes of course , why ?"
 
"I want to go there ." i said short.
 
"Sure , i will wait for you .Ah i am now on the room 2331 kids department , you should go here ." she replied , i happily agree . And rush my self to the hospital , i miss her too much.
 
---
 
"hum so …. from the lab test all are negative but jamie really really need rest and because he isn't capable of eating anything he should be here . Hold on  a little bit longer okay dr baek will be here soon ." i explain to jamie's mom .
 
"a..ah… will dr baek be my son doctor right now ?" she asked .
Did she hate it ?because i was like telling her that baekhyun oppa was wrong at diagnose her son .
 
"Yup and he is the nicest and the best doctor here . So you don't have to be worry !" i said to assure her.
 
"Ah , so when will he go here ?" she asks me ,look more curious .
 
"I think 20  or 30 minutes by now , he is on his way." i said while examining all the datas here.
 
"Lunch is here ..' said the nurse which i don't realise that she already here for minutes.suddenly i have an idea to take jamie's mom a treat for lunch to clear up baekhyun' name so that she wouldn't hesitate on baekhyun anymore.
 
"Ah .. how about i will take your mom for lunch ? Jamie ? Is kit okay ?" he nods happily and now its on jamie's mom choice.
 
"Sure , jamie eat all of them okay ?"  
 
After walking for only two minutes we finally arrived at the cafeteria , i order cheese bagels plus coffee and she order kimchi soup and hot tea .  
"Cheese bagels plus coffee its 3000 won doc" 
 
"Ah , get the kimchi soup and hot tea on my bills too." i order.
 
"Um , now ….its 5000 won doc ."
 
after paying her and insist her that its okay for me to treat her we are finally sit and eat our lunch . Now that she is in front of me i finally realise that she is so skinny and looks sick . With her long black hair tied up and only a soft pink lipstick or a lip balm on her lips , i bet she doesn't really like put a make up like other woman around her age .
 
"Um ..jamie's mom …. do you perhaps feel sick or something ?" i asked to her .She put her hands on her cheek "Ah no…..my face is always this pale ." Its not her face ….nor her skin ….But her eyes , looks so energetic.
 
"Lately its hard to raise a son by yourself ." she finally said something , i nearly spitting over my food until i realise that yes… i never seen her with her husband.
 
"You still should tell his father about he is being in a hospital, he needs to know ." i said calmly , as it is what best to his son to have his father's love too.
 
she keeps silence after i said that , am i too rude ?
 
"Jamie's mom do you really like black tea so much ?" i ask suddenly , changing the topic.
 " Ah … um yes … " she answered confused.
 
" Its funny because not everyone like it ." i said awkwardly , i need to change the subject …what should i do.
 
"Ah i just want to say that i am sorry to misunderstood you .. Dr baekhyun is a nice doctor and he is the best for your son .I guarantee your sonia in the right hand " i explained to her , she looks shocked with a sudden change on the conversation.
 
"Ah yeah i know ." she is finally smiling at me .
 
"He is not just a good doctor , he .. is also nice to others .So you don't have to worry ." i laughs .
 
"I am not worrying on it i promise you doc ." she laughs at my words.
 
and now we both are laughing at my words.
 
"Ah i am so sorry jamie's mom…"
 
"Just call me taeyeon !" she suddenly cuts me , she is nice,
 
"Ah yeah ms taeyeon ,umm i need to go pick up dr baek first i am so sorry , we will meet on jambes room okay ?"
 
"sure nana !"
 
i walking confidently , towards the lift after receiving the text from baekhyun . Baekhyun will be proud of me , i am already making his patient comfortable with me .
 
--
 
"He is okay from what i saw from the test ." i said confidently to baekhyun , he sweep my hair slowly "Okay but we will take a look fast okay ?" he said with his puppy smile , ono what is this ? i thought that he is angry at me , but he is not ?
 
"Okay we are almost there , he is at room 3321" i said to him ."Oh who is his name , the patient ?" he asks . I smirk a little  "Let it be a secret …" .
 
I knock before i enter the room ,but instead of hearing "come in .." i hear someone screaming "help! somebody help !" i look at baekhyun "We need to go in , something happen there " he said .
 
By a blink of an eye , he opens the door .
 
"Oh my god ms taeyeon !" i scream as the girl i talked before already passed out on the floor .
 
"Baekhyun do something !" i scream at baekhyun .But he is just standing there looking at jamie's mom in horror . I have to shake his body to make him do something "For gods shake please do something ."but he is still standing , thats why i need to do something , i check the pulse .She is fine… at least her pulse is fine . "Oppa please wait here okay , i need to ask the nurse to get the bed ." i said to him , he is still frozen , i don't know what happen to him …but i really need to save my new friend ,Ms taeyeon please wait a little bit.
 
--
 
Baekhyun
 
i open the door immediately after hearing a little boy screaming .Someone is lying over the floor , a woman with a long black hair .
 
Kim taeyeon .
 
"Bekhyun do something!" 
 
i feel like crazy  , i can't even think of anything.
 
"For gods shake please do something!"
 
my hand even more trembling than before .
 
"Oppa please wait here okay , i need to ask the the nurse to get the bed." 
 
boa boa boa ….. what is this with my ears ? i can't hear anything.
 
i close my eyes to get focus on what is really happening . i drop my body near taeyeon , i can't even touch her hand ….i can't think anything .until….
 
 
"B….baekhyun …. i am glad to see you …"