(18)

A good in goodbye.

Nana

I woke up with a headache , a massive one and a sore eye .Such a nice starter nana , i said to myself . When i look at my left side , i didn't see chanyeol anymore , he must have been sleeping in his bedroom i guess . After i stretch my self on the bed , i move my lazy body to the bath room.

I take a bath , clean my face , and brushing my teeth . Oh dear lord , i can't go to work like this ….. with this puffy face like this people would assume me i was drunk . Better left a message to krystal that i take my absence today .

Oh damn , i must have forgotten to turn on my phone since i panickly turned off my phone. People must be worried of me right ? since i turned off my phone .

 I briefly turning on my phone .

50 miscalls from krystal Jung ,79 miscalls from BaekhyunOppa ,Two miscalls from Mom.

Krystal Jung:

yah--- where are you ????????????? Call me asap

Baekhyun Oppa:

Nana …please call me .

Baekhyun oppa:
Nana… you okay ?

Baekhyun Oppa:
Nana , tell me what happen . It is okay to mad at me , but it is not okay to turn your phone off like this .

Baekhyun Oppa:
Nana , it is 3 am and i can't sleep …let me tell you a story when i went back to our houses i found a cute little cat in front of the cupcake store and it looks so lonely . Should we adopt her ?

Baekhyun Oppa:
Nana it is 6 am , call me !

I miss you !

Krystal Jung:
CALL ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KILLLLLLL YOUUUUUU

I am really so shocked seeing all the amount of messages and miscalls .Okay need to call mom first , to say that her daughter is okay and nothing has happened . But this time , my mom is the one who doesn't reply my call .

I tried twice , but she still didn't reply so i move forward to call krystal.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT ?" krystal screamed on me , i reflect putting my phone away from me.

"I am so sorry krystal , ugh can't tell you on phone ."

"Okay , you better tell me today at work then."

"Also work … can i take an absence today ? My condition isn't that good today …"after i said that and krystal say it will be fine for me to take an absence . I ended my phone with her . Just right before i want to call baekhyun , my phone is ringing and it is from baekhyun.

"Hello…" he said with a weird voice , must be because he is uncertain with me .

"Hi oppa, just received all the messages . i forgot to turn on my phone last night ." i said , honestly.

"Its all right , i am glad you are okay ."

There is an awkward silence between us for a second , for me it is because i don't really know what to say right now .

"Nana…there are lot of things i want to say to you ."

"Me too oppa…"

"Lets meet okay ? will wait you on our usual place at 12 ."

----

After i eat breakfast with chanyeol and greet her sister politely . I said goodbye to him and his sister . At first i wanted to leave quietly by bus but chanyeol sister insisted chanyeol to drive me.So we agreed and chanyeol drives me to my favourite restaurant , moiselle restaurant.

"Thankyou chanyeol for everything." i said in car , in the middle of the songs he played in the car. he has been so quiet since this morning , so i need to start a conversation. "Don't be like that , i didn't do anything."he said , with his usual teasing expression..

And then conversation is getting empty again , filled with musics.From paramore to family of the year .

"Have you ever liked someone else chanyeol ?" i asked him curious. I look at chanyeol , he looks so hesitant to answer.

"Not really , never really had a chance to meet girls ."he said calmly.I could sense his faithful confession here . Since high school , although girls were chasing him here and there … he didn't date any of those girls . Chanyeol was a social butterfly before but no… he wasn't a playboy .

"I can't do that , playing girls heart.Not with you as my best friend and my sister." he said before.

"Why ? Why didnt you at least try ?"i asked him .

"Nana.."

"Now this is really hard for us , for me and you . I am confused and at first i thought that i didn't love you anymore but the reality is …"

"Nana , please stop."

"I am still in love with you and it is unfair for baekhyun right ? I don't deserve any love from him and from you right ?"

"Why you push yourself like this nana , i know that you might be confused right now but … don't push yourself too hard on this .Do it like a woman  " he said with his eyes still focusing on the road , But no … i cannot not push myself into this .

"So now if you ask me to of it like a woman …how about you do it like a man , huh ?" he might be my bestfirend , but i cannot agree on everything. "Why don't you be serious on me , like ….why don't you grab my hand and run together somewhere no one knows ?" i asked him .

He laughs at me , "Whoa …are you serious nana ? So now  should i go to airport right now ?'" i pouted at his jokes "Chanyeol! i am serious !"

"I am not going to do that Nana , if you want to go with me you need to finish what you need to finished ." he said with smiling , his voice is getting calmer than before.I think he is trying to make me understand about the situation here .

"Oh look the restaurant is there , we are almost there !"i said trying to change the topic.After i said thank you to him , i go out from his car "I will call you at night !" said chanyeol before i close the door.

I look at the cafe and see baekhyun sitting next  to the door , his face looks tired , but he still looks handsome and stylish like he did every time.

---

"You look so good."said Baekhyun when i was about to sit on my chair .I smiled at him , "You need to sleep more oppa" i said to him ,the closer i see him the more tiredness i see on his face.Probably because of works .

"I am glad tha you are okay , i was so worried last night ."his voice is so awkward like …he didn't like it that i am okay.  "I am sorry ." i said in a short soft tone , "Oppa , there is something i want to say to you."

He nods , his hand searching for mine ,holding it on the table ."What do you want to ask ,dear ?" this makes me uncomfortable , what i am going to say might hurt him but he acts this sweet .

"First of all , can you tell me honestly about ms taeyeon ?" i asked him with a strong voice , i hope he doesn't misunderstand me , i am not mad i just want to know the truth thats all. He looks startled at first but then getting more relaxed .  "She was my ex girlfriend , my first love i was talking about before ."

"One day she left me ,i never saw her again."he breathes in and hold my hand even tighter than before "And i met her recently , it wasn't on my plan."he said.

"Why didnt you tell me sooner , we are a couple right ? we need to tell stories about each other." i said ."It happened too fast Nana , i -"

"Oppa , you know we are not normal right ? Normal couple tell each other past and problems , but we don't !"i said almost screaming , but held it out as soon as i know i'm in a public place.

"But she is not important anymore Nana , she is my past and she doesn't belong anywhere in my life anymore." he said ."What is more important is our future , our marriage ." baekhyun added.

I pulled out the pregnancy test i always keep in my bag and the DNA test krystal sent me on my email and give it to baekhyun.

"I found the pregnancy test on your home back when i was helping you on your packing , i tried everyone and even on your sister but failed Krystal recently tried it with ms.taeyeon and it is match."

I take a deep breath , now it makes sense right ? Baekhyun ex girlfriend is her and there is no way ms.taeyeon put her pregnancy test in their home if it wasn't because he is the father.

"The result is positive , i think her child right now is the one..you need to get a DNA test soon oppa." i said bravely ,though my heart doesn't feel okay at all .

"I think … we need more time for this oppa ."

"No, we can't …we can't postpone our wedding Nana !"he looks so pale ,i can see he is confused right now.

I hold both of his hand ,trying to comfort him . I see what is on his mind right now , he is confused . I don't blame him , it must be weird for him .Knowing that he has a 5 year old child , right before he marry someone. I can see he is crying although he is trying to hide his face from me.He looks sad and clueless , i get it.

I am mad and sad but right now i would stay with him ,it must be harder for him . I can leave him right now but i am not.

Why ?
Because , when we love each other ,we will go trough the ship together .
Although sometimes , it doesn't mean that we would  end up at the same place someday.

"Nana i am sorry ."