(14)

A good in goodbye.

Nana

Night after the incident happen i decided to stay at hospital working on things i could do though its not my time to work overnight . I just do not want to see baekyun thats all.

I am not mad at him , i just confused thats all.I need to think by myself. i look at the paper in front of me , i carefully read all the data ms taeyeon has. Since she is my patient , i look all the examination my assistant gave me .

"Explain me the condition of ms taeyeon." i asked my assistant jungkook , he is a young doctor who works under me . Despite he looks might be looks too good looking for a doctor ..i could predict he will be really good at being a doctor.

"I could explain all the medical reason for you doctor . But i think its all simply because too tired and too stressed. She only needs treatment and a bed rest ." he explained to me ,

"Okay then , don't forget to measure on the food she would eat . She needs more food on her body ." i said to him , looking at her weight , she must not eating well before.

"Ehm ……nana noona . Can i ask you something ?" since he is close with me , we sometimes even drink together .he could call me noona.

I nods lightly , "what do you want to ask"

"You know all the nurse here keeps talking about ms taeyeon …Does dr baekhyun knows her ?" he asked me . I sighs a breath , though i believe baekhyun wouldn't know her but he never once mind-blank in front of the patient.

"I Don't think so …ehmm why ?"

"Ehm no its just when dr baekhyun examines her ,  a nurse told me that taeyeon keeps holding his hand . But you know …. all nurse hating you right ? They might be lying to break you up."he laughs

"Yeah i know …" i laughs too , i hope jungkook doesn't know how fake my laugh was.

"I hear someone knocking , must be one of the nurse who hates you . I am leaving noona ." i only nods waving a little to him .He immediately walk off the room and open the door for the next guest.

It must be a nurse like what jungkook has predict but then i saw someone else .

"Nana .." a tall boy with a dark red hair greets me.i am so surprised i almost stand from my seat.

"Park chanyeol ?" i almost screamed but i manage my voice low so that people would not heard of me.

"Can i come in ?" he asked me , he is somehow so different with his hair dyed like that and the clothes he wear . He is somehow looks more mature and fresh with this hair.

"Of course , my pleasure." i said  while cleaning papers on my table , he take a seat in front of me.

"Whoah , your room is quite big . …" he said while  scanning around my room.

"Your studio is twice bigger though" i said sarcastically.He giggles .

"so, are you busy ? is it okay if i am here right now ?" he asked me , i nods happily .

"Have you eat dinner ? lets eat something if you are free"

I could say no to him ,but all the things that happens to me and baekhyun recently all the confussion i need a getaway.

"Sure , .lets have dinner." i said

--

After i took a bath and changing into a casual dress, we finally decided to go to the night carnival near the hospital .I pick a shabby pink dress paired up with a white pumps, i put my hair up into a bun to complete my look.

Chanyeol's car is amazingly luxurious , the black masserati . The kind of car only rich kids would drive . "Whoah , park chanyeol …your car …." He giggles a little bit and open the door for me like a gentle man.

After we all got in to the car chanyeol starts to drive , "Nana , you know you look good with that dress right ?" he said to me , "Am i ?" i asked back , i am teasing chanyeol. "You always look good anyway ." his eyes focusing on the road.

"You look good in red too ." i praised him , he only nods "Watch out nana , i am going to be a playboy with this red hair." he laughs , "As long as you are chanyeol , even though you are a plaboy i will still trust you." i said , "I know you will." he adds "As long you are my nana , i know i can trust you too ."

I am , chanyeol
I am still that nana who wish that one day i could hold that hand .

"By the way , you know what …. Your friend krystal reminds me of someone ." he looks so surprised and serious , so he must be serious about this. "She is a skater and you know what she is one of the model for my paintings .But her hair is blond though so i believe she is not your krystal." he explained .

Only after ten minutes of driving we reached the night carnival .the carnival is quite big and crowded although the archades aren't that much but its really beautiful the lights the musics and the kids running here and there with the parents .

I miss this

" You wanna eat first or ride something first ?" chanyeol asked me after we walk to the carnival . "Don't you wanna paint your face chanyeol ?" i asked him . he smile light fully , "Sure lets paint our faces !"

The ahjumma there welcomed us and give us the catalogue of painted faces , After i decided to paint my faces like a mouse and yeol paint his face like a cat . We finally gets painted by the ahjumma. "Omo , you guys remind me of the past , me and my boyfriend were like you guys … we love trying things instead of dinner at fancy restaurant we always love playing in night carnival we run here and there we something doing wrong things by stealing cigarettes . Because you guys are so young i wish that you do the same things like us ." she said while painting my face , Chanyeol is there a little bit far from me he gets painted by a man which probably the ahjumma husband.

"So that man is your boyfriend you was talking about ?" i asked her curious. She smiled ," He is not , i am marrying someone else dear.." I gasped in shock "But why ?? You love each other right ?" i asked her in protest. "Of course i love him… you know i was young and he was too . We were both young and confused , we fight and then we starting to end the relationship … i started a new relationship and he is just gone .Though i love him so much i never call him …because i am afraid that he already with someone else." she sighs by seconds "And then the day when i already married with my husband , i found him in front of my house . We talked a bit and the he just gone but this time he never comeback."

"Oh my god thats sad." i said , "At least you already heard my story , don't let this guy go sweety , he is one in a million"she said .

After me and yeol  finishing the face painting we decided to take on rides ,we basically ride every things and play almost all in there .

We have a lot of fun , and thats good
I could forget all my problems , a bit.

"I never know you are this loud nana!As long as i remember you are a bookworm ."  he said while we eat ramen ."I am not that bookworm yeol … you know it " i said. "Today … thank you…" he said to me while flips his food up and down. "You know…. your wedding … remember i will trust you no matter what right ?"

"You know .. i am going to be back to america tomorrow ."
chanyeol adds , i almost get heart attack hearing his words.

"What ? why ?" i can hear my voice cracked .

"Its just … nana …. the only reason i come back is to find you …. to meet you .And then i finally found you . And thats enough nana."


"Chanyeol….. you are lying . right ?"

"I am not nana ."

he smiled , " Ah almost forgot i prepare a gift to you"

He put a big box and open it . A necklace full of diamond , a beautiful necklace.

"Make sure you wear it when you go on the aisle"

right before i am going to thank chanyeol i received a phone call from krystal . "Please wait here yeol "  i walk a little bit far from our table.

"Nana you need to hear this !!!!!!" she scream over the phone .

" You know ms taeyeon that woman who turns baekhyun blank."

"Uhm yeah ?"

"She has the same DNA with the DNA on the pregnancy test !"


"What ?"

"The pregnancy test you found in baekhyun house and the dan you've been looking for years …..its her nana !'

i hold my breath , i cry.

And everything is just blurry in front of me , but krystal news makes it clear ..So …….baekhyun clearly knows her but just why the pregnancy test was in baekhyun house …….

I don't wanna think bad  things….

but …

"Nana ! are you okay ?" chanyeol asked , worried.

"Yeolli…. i think ….i am cancelling my wedding."