(20)

A good in goodbye.

Nana

"Geez are you crazy ? " asked Krystal when she heard about the idea of leaving Baekhyun after i grant him the wishes.

I nod , "I am , but this is the best for us."

Krystal put her coat away and grab her white coat on , "I know this must be a shock for you , but thats not how you play the game girl." she said while take a sit in front of me .

"But why ? all i wanna do is making him happy and i know baekhyun is an adult man he knows it that this will be the end of our relationship." i said .

I caught krystal rolling her eyes as usual , "Hey , i am your best friend i know you and you know me and i know this will hurt you and will hurt you baekhyun , stop it before you got too deep."

"Too deep what ? hey i don't know what you are talking about ."

Krystal sighed and stand up ,she grab a mug in the shelves "If you are going to end your relationship with Baekhyun just end it today don't play his heart like this ."

I sip my coffee and i am thinking about how short-thinnking krystal is , does krystal think i will do this if i have another way ..this is the only way for me to at least have the last proper goodbye to him. "I thought you are my best friend , i thought you would understand ."i mumble .

Krystal is still making her coffee and i can see she is mad at me i can see it from her eyes "I was , till i heard that you runaway to Chanyeol instead of me after you had a problem with Baekhyun .

She sighed and take a sit in front of me "You know what nana , i don't care if you are my best friend but you are wrong no matter what reason it is be gentle and end it wisely ."

Uhm , wait -- what ?

"Oh i suppose that you have forgotten that i am the one who got hurt today … ok now let me remind you that my fiancee has a baby boy yeah a baby boy with a dying mom - I am clueless and desperate and mad .

i sighed and trying to clear my tears that suddenly dropped with the back of my hand

"But here i am trying to figure out how to be the nicest ex girlfriend , to give him the best ending although it hurts me krystal it hurts me so much in here and i hate to say this but as my best friend you know nothing , not even a bit of my problem here."i am trying to hold my tears and trying to not getting explode.

krystal stand up again and awl into the pantry door locking the door and take tissues from the table putting them in front of me , her face not changing not a little bit even after she heard me crying this bad. "I don't blame you for being sad nor being hurt ."

"I hate you for not telling Baekhyun the truth if you hate him just kick him or slap him or whatever that you feel you want to , you don't have to be his fairy god mother and grant him those wishes ,Nana before you got deeper with playing Baekhyun feelings stop this right here , will you ?" she grabs my hand into her hand .

"I …. i don't know.."

"But why nana ? it is hard of course at first but think about yourself and baekhyun don't you think will be less hurt if you do all those nice things together it will be more hurt nana !"

"I don't know if i can leave him !" i shouted with crying of course .

"I need time at least .."i said

Krystal looks so startled an take her chair closer to me and hug me , "I know it , but sorry nana even you love him so much you can't use another man in your like this you can't drag chanyeol here ."

I cry a little bit more because i know what krystal said to me is right i can't drag chanyeol at least right now.

--
Chanyeol

I love Nana , if id have to explain how big my love for nana even a book is not enough . So many reasons why i love Nana so much. And when she said that she still loves me i don't know what to say is she genuine about her feeling or she just say this to make  me stay ? so that she can rely on someone when she has no one .

I look at my phone wallpaper and smile , its me and nana few years ago when she was still short and her hair is still black .She looks so happy with her ice cream , and she looks really lovely before and really cute.

"She looks so pure here."I said to myself , the way her eyes looked before was so different compare to now ,i don't know why maybe because she got a few makeup on her eyes .

Anyway , this morning i got called from Baekhyun , he said that he's in front of my house so i directly open it and invited him to my garden .

"Uhm well sorry if i interrupt you ." he said while looking at me in training suit .

"Ah no.. its okay ." i said

"Well ill be just quick , i just want to say that i kney nana was here yesterday night ."

i gasped a little bit but i keep it cool , as expected nana is honest as usual.

"And i am not here to complain or punch you . he laughs and put his han into his pocket , i think he is going to take something from there

"You know i love Nana so much and i am serious about asking her to get married . "

"Yeah , i know that ."

"And when she met me after yesterday night , i knew from a minute she's there ..she is not the same Nana i knew before .

He takes a deep breath and continue "She said about the baby in a cold way , and she didn't even mad at me …it would be better if she slapped me but she didn't do anything."

"I know she would leave me after this week ,so..

he put a little box in front of me , "This ring is supposed to be our marriage ring ,she loves it because it is simple she said …she's been raving it for years."

I look at the box and open it ,beautiful. "So what is it all about ?"

"I'd like you to keep this wedding ring at least for now and give it to her when she's ready ."

"I just want her to be happy."