(19)

A good in goodbye.

We didn't really talk much in the cafe , i ordered taco and lemon tea ,he ordered pancake and lemon water. Nothing went out from my mouth , he did too . New york , new york was played in the cafe , i kept mumbling the song while i was trying to finish my lunch ."Lets go to new  york for honey moon ."baekhyun said in the middle of the song ,I didn't reply him directly because i was thinking about something else . I was thinking about what i had said to chanyeol before about my confession on him .

"Nana ? you there ?" baekhyun asked me , woke me up from my little dream . I signalled him a 'what ?' expression , he laughed a little bit "New York , lets go there for our honey moon." he said, i didn't know what to say to him because after ms taeyeon incident i don't even think  about our marriage anymore .But , today is an exceptional i don't want him to suffer more , so i just nodded .

After we already finished our meal , we went back home with his car .I was so sleepy so i tried sleeping while we were going back home.It is not that far though the distance between the cafe and our home but really i was just so sleepy and my eyes hurt so much so i tried stealing time by sleeping in the car . It was a good short sleep .

"Hey we are already home."baekhyun said trying to wake me up ,it is not that hard anyway to wake me up i never really had a deep sleep although i am so tired.I pulled the chair back to its normal position and get out from the car and heading to my room. I want to sleep more but first i need to take a bath first and the go back sleep . "Can we talk first ?" baekhyun asked me , i said yes of course and we are heading to the living room .

He is string beside me , i put my head on his shoulder although it may looks awkward for us .But who knows tha maybe it would be the last time i put my head on his shoulder ?

"You must feel so bad today ." i said .

"Not really i was fine ."he answered , he looks unsure with his answer
"But i am not oppa , i envy you for being fine." i said honestly .

He looks for my hand and holding it .I am okay with that .

"You remember nana ? the coupon you gave me on my birthday last year ?" he asked me , i tried to remember them aaaah i remember them .I nods .

"Can i use the coupon right now ?" he asked me , i startled a little bit ."Right now ?" i asked him back , he only laughs happily and nods .

The coupon i gave him are basicly a simple gift with six types of offers in there .
I will grant three of his wishes
I will let him take me to ride the roller coaster with him.
We will adopt a cat or a dog .
I will tell him a secret
I will  wear a couple clothes whenever i go  with baekhyun (which is a thing i hate so much)
I will kiss him .

He nods ,"Starting from now." he said .

"Okay , but i have one condition." i said ,after minutes of silence.

He looks at me , his hands are now at the side of the sofa making his face now facing my face . "What is that ,i want to know."

"Lets do this in a week ." i said to him confidently .

---

Joy

There are things i want to be grateful in my life but i think the most important are two things . First is i could live in this life and second is i have a very wealthy family. They said money isn't everything but for me thats a lie .

Money is everything ,at least for me money is what makes me live . The first important thing in my life.

I am Joy , no thats not my real name . I am not going to spoil you my real name. But yes i am korean and yes i lived in the states before ,but now i move back to seoul with my money of course.

Tell me what is free nowadays ?

Love ?

You talk nonsense.

I even pay for my life today .

I was just strolling around the store when i saw a good bridal shop .Tomorrow , my dad would be married ,its his fifth marriage. He said it would be his last , but of course why would i believe it ?

My mom was his second wive .I don't know where she is right now , when i was a five year old girl she ran away with her tennis coach sound cliche but its the truth .She didn't even leave me a letter or a goodbye kiss , i don't blame her marrying my dad and having me would be a hell in the earth for her .

So its okay mom , i don't blame you at all.

Ah , i was just looking a broach for my step mom when i saw a man with a red hair . I think i know this man from somewhere , ah he was the man i met in the hospital before .Oh! I almost forgot to tell you , i was in the states before and i was sick not just a sick you got when you are tired .

Sick , a real sick The type of sick you would get tired with , until you would sometimes think of yourself and say "Ah maybe death would be easier than keeping with this sick life".You might think i am exaggerating my story but really thats the truth .If it wasn't our father money , i would not live my life right now .I won't tell you what kind of sick i got but i will tell you the first time i met this red haired boy , chanyeol park.

It was a beautiful afternoon in the hospital , i usually take a walk around the hospital park but that dat i decided to take a walk only inside the hospital because i was just so bored with the park that day.  My room was in 7th floor , people who has been on surgery or about to have surgery ,for me i was about to have a surgery

They said hospital was a scary place where people die .But for me ? Hospital is a place where i spend almost half of my life , where i found my new friends ,and where i …

found my first love.

"My head hurts argh !!" someone screamed his lungs out , i tried to see who is that . I never heard someone scream that loud before . Ah , he is a boy ..tall , his body is so thin also i think he is korean from his face. There were cables everywhere on his body , i pitied him-i wondered if his illness is serious.

"Hey joy , what are you doing here ?" asked li na when i was peeking into that boy's room . Li na is one of the nurse here , she is like my best friend here. "Nothing! i was just ……"

"Peeking ?" she teased me ."Curious." i repaired her words .

"He is handsome , right ?" she teased me again , i rolled my eyes and rub my temple ."I was just curious if he's a korean ." i said ."Yup ! he is , his name is chanyeol park ." she said ,i made an O shape with my mouth ."What happen ?" i asked , when he screamed its way louder than before."He is sick , you can't even imagine how sick he is." she said.

"Will he be okay ?" i asked her . She smiled on me "He will , he has a strong motivation to live." she said ."Like me ?" i asked . She pointed at me "Like you." she said . after i talked a bit with ms li na , i walked back to my room.

Through the hallway , i was thinking about that chanyeol boy .To be honest this is the first time i feel so attract with a boy , although i don't know him or he doesn't know him.There is something inside of him i want to know , there is something inside of him makes me fall in love with .

The day after that day , i tried sneaking again to see him .  That day he looked better than before , her skin weren't pale anymore and he didn't scream anymore too . After that day i always sneak myself to see him without getting notice at all .

I was so smart right ?

And finally the day has come , i found him again yesterday . Of course he looks different with his red hair , but he is still park chanyeol i used to see in the hospital . Today we both are healthy , we both are free from cables around our bodies .

Now is the chance for me , to prove myself not thing.

That i could have at least one thing that is free .


And that thing is  love.