(7)

A good in goodbye.
"Ya ! Im Jinah !You are late , quick go into room two !" shouted soo jung when i first touched down to our hospital emergency room .I was trapped into a traffic jam from chanyeol's house.It made me goes insane , i thought i would be late more than an hour but its fortunate that its only 20 minutes late.
 
 Me with soojung are in one team in this hospital , we are a member of emergency room team . Being in an emergency room somehow gives you a thrilling experience.You can't predict who you would meet ,what kind of illness you would treat, our patience are a box full of surprise.
 
Tonight our emergency room looks so hectic  , wounded people everywhere. 
"There is a train accident tonight ,20 people are injured .It will be a long night for us ."said dr.jonghyun when i asked why.
 
After hours of an hectic works , i finally finished my works and on my way to locker . Ah…i haven't seen baekhyun today .Hope that i will meet him in the locker , since he is in his full shift and our department is close .i think we could meet up.
 
Today is the weirdest day in the year . I know chanyeol's seven year secret , i meet him , i saw his first tears ,and i hold his hand for the first time in seven year.I can't wait to tell baekhyun oppa about this !A reunited with a best friend is a must to tell.
 
Also i want to ask him about chanyeol illness ,The con heart disease.
 
"Ah …. i am so tired ." protested soojung to me .I can see she looks tired just with her bloated face and messy hair ,she has never been like this.
 
"Me too ….today is a weird day though." i answered. "I know right !! Today is my weird day too!" Soojung agreed . I am shocked with the fact that she also has the same day as mine "What happened with your day ?" i asked curious.
 
"You know …. somehow ert people are everywhere right now .Even in hospital ."she whispered to me. "I thought that the only ert people is a drunk ahjussis.But i am wrong ! even a young healthy man also a ert too !" she added. I gasped ,what the hell… "What ? so what did he do to you ?" i asked.
"He hugged me after a minute he saw my face.He keeps saying 'krystal finally i meet you!' and then when i said that i am not krystal i am sojung, he cussed me that i only wear wig like i used to do and he said i should stop faking myself."
 
"So he mistook you with another people then he hugged you ?" i asked .
 
"Yes exactly !but i think he only seek for the opportunity by mistook me from another people for being a ert."she muttered.
 
"Wow, you sure has a lot of fans even stranger.Is he sick ?" i asked, she nods eventually ."He is an ice skater athletes ,he injured his back though and he was unconscious so his friend brought him to our emergency room .His friend is cute. " she winked at me and i sighed at her , the typical soojung .
 
"So who is his name ?That cute guy you said"i asked .
 
"He is sehun and that ert boy his name is……engh…..kai .yes kai !"she whispered to me, soojung is so cute though she always snaps for a handsome guy but she is afraid of junmyeon so she always sneak out to talk it with me.
 
"I heard someone said a cute guy ….so who is he ?" asked baekhyun , we both are get shocked by his sudden words."Omoya…..someone is getting jealous here."teased soojung while elbowing my lower chest .
 
"Wanna eat something girls ?" asked baekhyun while starting to hold my hand.
"Nope thank you i am full and i am just wanna go home.Bye nana…talk to you later." soojung said and waving me goodbye walking away from us.
 
"Lets go eat bingsoo , i wanna talk something to you."i said to baekhyun .
 
Baekhyun glancing at me , confused. "O…kay ? but promise me, you will eat a loot of bingsoo okay ? so at least you have a little bit of chubby here."he touched my cheek , i grinned at him playfully "I promised you."
--
The pat bing soo 24 hours cafe we always visit is unpredictably closed so we need to turn our plan into a drinking plus snack time tonight. I am quite happy that we will drink tonight . Baekhyun is a lot better when he is drunk , the wall he built is somehow vanished.
 
Also i need a courage to talk about this.
 
"Don't drink too much " he said after i pour another soju into my glass. 
 
"Today is so weird… i just wanna drink." i said short,pouring another soju in  my glass. 
 
"So , tell how weird it is."he said , stealing my fourth glass and casually drink it.
 
"Oppa….perhaps ..do you know what is con heart disease ?"i asked suddenly .
 
"I did surgery for that last month , why ? Something wrong honey ?" he asked curious.
 
I put another soju into my glass and drink it.
Ready to talk about Chanyeol.
 
"The one who you punched nights ago , he got it ." i explained .His mouth look stopped while he is chewing our night snack.
 
"He went to america for his surgery but yet i blame him for leaving me."
Baekhyun drink another glass and still being silence.
 
"I…..i was mad and frustrated.I blame him for almost everything while he kept it from me…. so that i could live in peace."
 
He scratch his head , he still being silence..
 
"How do you know ?" he asked.
 
"Did he tell you the reason he left you ?"he added , his face looks serious like the last time in the car after the accident.I gasped a little bit trying to control my words , so that i wont hurt him or making this worse by telling him about how in love i was with chanyeol.
 
"No, i was just guessing ."i answered honestly , his lips curled up a little bit 
 
"Don't be so naive nana , i know you love him as a best friend now and seeing him as the guy you saw in high school.But the fact he left you without words for years and come holding your hand like this .Are you serious nana ?"he said 
 
He looks drunk..
 
"I just cant ...let you ......go ......nana.......You are the only precious thing i have right now ."he said while rubbing my cheek , he looks pathetic somehow .His face is kind of afraid .
 
His puppy eyes..
The biggest secret in his life i wouldn't even dare to know
Well,.I thought i knew everything about him , i thought he is just an ordinary boy from countryside who chase his dream and went to seoul to be a doctor.

But , tonight ….i know something .
First , he is not excited about the news about how i reunited with my best friend chanyeol i know he is jealous . second from the way he told me, he must have lost someone before.and that someone is still an anonymous for me  .he really looks in pain because of this person.

"He is just a bestfriend of mine, and if you wondering something further than that . You should just forget that ."i cleared , i just want him to know that i love him and he is mine .Nothing changes that , even when chanyeol came.
 
"So make me forget about that nana !" he almost shouted me .I gasped in shock , did baekhyun just shouted at me .I know he is drunk but never in our relationship someone shouted at each other not even once .And now he shouted at me.. with maybe the highest tone i've ever heard from him.
 
"Oppa ….what happen to you…."Is he really drunk ? I know he has a low tolerance on alcohol.But , never i saw him like this …not even when he accidentally drink a bowl of beer.
 
"Nana….you know i am not drunk right ?"he asked , his voice is cracked though must be the drink.
 
"Nana…do you love me ?" he asked while grabbing my hand like he always do he rub top of my fingers.
 
"Oppa you are drunk .lets go home i will drive ." i said while packing my bags and standing up .He is drunk ..he totally is.I am just going to walk to the car when suddenly baekhyun hold my wrist to stop me from walking.
 
"Marry me." he said suddenly .
 
I look at him , disbelieved with what he said . "Are you drunk ?"
 
"I thought you were agree that i am not drunk."
 
"You are ,oppa."
 
"I know the time......this time is not right .But let me tell you how much i love you and how much i wait this for years.Im Jinah …..will you marry me ?" he said while he bring himself down like all those dream married confession.Unless this is not a fancy restaurant like in those drama.
 
I love him .
He is perfect.
He is the only thing i wish .
The thoughts of marriage is scary but….
i know i can depend myself on him.
A house full of kids is a little bits scary but…
I love him.
So what if its scary as long i have him
as my husband.
 
"Yes i will baekhyun , i will."
 
--
 
3 hours ago.
 
It has been more than 12 hours for baekhyun's shift and he still has an hour left .Actually when he already finished the surgery at the morning , he could go home and continue his shift tomorrow .But he already made a big plan for tomorrow , he is going to propose to nana in front of her and his family .It is still a secret for nana , although he already told families about this and of course both are excited for the idea but still he is afraid of what nana reaction would be ,as he hasn't talked about marriage at all in front of her.
 
 He is in his world when someone knocked the door . 
 
"Doctor baekhyun , there is a patience here….." said the nurse outside the door .
 
"Come in .."he said slow .He stands up to greet his patience , he is always so polite with his patience and their parents .Its his habit.
 
 "Anyeonghaseyo doctor baek…..Jamie is here."a grandma greet me , her right hand hold a four or five year old boy .It must be Jamie.
 
"Hello Jamie , doctor baek is here ….You look not okay .Want to play a car with ahjussi , we have plenty of hot wheels here ?"he said soft wight the child, Jamie then follow him to the hot wheels he told before.
 
"He is having a sudden high fever doc …Also he keeps bad dreaming .It worries me ..So i brought jamie here."She said slowly , afraid that jamie might hear.
 
"Are you living with him ?" baekhyun asked short.
 
"Today is our first week living together , my daughter…. jamie's mom is working so she decided to leave him with me." she said , she looks sad from what baekhyun saw . Its either jamie's dad went away or jamie's family is bankrupt so that his mom suddenly working.
 
"His mom is on his way to here ,please if you have something to say to his mom….jus wait a little bit more" she added , baekhyun simply nodded and call jamie to check as if maybe jamie has a real illness .But he is perfectly okay , his fever probably because his lack of sleep and his stress .
 
"Is he okay ?doc ?" his grandma asked while he is being examined.  "Nurse , could you take jamie to the kiddy's playground ?there are more toys there .Jamie ,could you go out with the ahjuma here …. your grandma and i will go there too just go with her first , okay ?" baekhyun said , jamie just nodded and hold the nurse hand.Heading out to the kiddies spot.
 
"Jamie is okay , but i would prefer that he get a further treatment.Grandma ,i believe you also know this that he is not okay .he needs his mother love ,Whatever  they problem is still jamie is a child , he can't be a victim here."he said to jamie grandma , Jamie grandma looks so surprised about the fact that her grandchild is stressed out.
 
"Take jamie with his mom next week to me , if she can't go tonight.'
 
Baekhyun is going to write a prescription when someone suddenly slam the door crazily.Both baekhyun and jamie's grandma is in shock seeing this girl , but baekhyun is not shocked because how she open the door.
 
How come….
 
This white skinned , pretty face , long hair , small body girl ….
How come……
How come…
This girl …..slammed my door crazily right now..
 
Does Baekhyun see it wrong or..
Is it just imaginary because of the full hectic woks he had ?
Baekhyun blinks his eyes ,
but this girl still the same girl he saw before
 
My ex fiancee,kim taeyon..
why are you here ?
 
"Aigoo finally you are here , doctor baek ...this is my daughter ...jamie's mom."the grandma said.
 
 
-----
HI GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING THIS WAAAAY TO LONG
i have this bunch of events and problems with my life3
so that i am so late t posting but promise you i will post the next chapter earlier right now.